Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

SHOW Double time values

Dj Owe 4:37 PM - 24 June, 2016
a column showing the double or half also.
so it shows the original bpm but for quick refrence i can use the extra colum that shows the same temp in half or double please.
Marv Incredible 5:57 PM - 26 June, 2016
Huh? That's called basic math fam.

I must admit though, what would be handy is a way of stepping the pitch up or down by half - instantly - at the flip of a button. I often need to double or half the bpms of acapellas when I'm doing cross-genre blends and it'd be great not tohave dochange the actual bpmto achieve this.

Btw Owe, in case you didn't know, you can halve or double the bpm instantly by clicking the BPM cell and using the up/down arrows whilst holding ALT. Hit return to set the new BPM.
Futuretek 2:53 AM - 28 June, 2016
Quote:
Huh? That's called basic math fam.

I must admit though, what would be handy is a way of stepping the pitch up or down by half - instantly - at the flip of a button. I often need to double or half the bpms of acapellas when I'm doing cross-genre blends and it'd be great not tohave dochange the actual bpmto achieve this.

Btw Owe, in case you didn't know, you can halve or double the bpm instantly by clicking the BPM cell and using the up/down arrows whilst holding ALT. Hit return to set the new BPM.

whoa! didn't know that trick!
Dj Owe 9:52 PM - 30 June, 2016
yeah halve bpm feature is dope but for sorting pourposes be awesome to have an extra coumn so i can keep my bpms as they are.

i know what you mean about the math thing back just for speed it would be nice to have it there.
Marv Incredible 12:53 AM - 1 July, 2016
Fair play. I can't see me ever using or needing a 2nd BPM column in the way you describe but you would and that's what counts.

The fact that you need it says a lot about how creative and technical your sets must be. I know you've been tearing it up from time but I haven't checked out any of your recent stuff so it'd be interesting to see / hear what it is you do that this feature would make easier.

Can you suggest a good link?
Dj Owe 4:05 PM - 2 July, 2016
Yeah man. Streaming live from a clothing store at 2pm QLD Australia time.

Feel free to tune in.
www.facebook.com

Also Soundcloud & Mixcloud
Just search DJOWEGC in the search bar.

Yeah would love an extra columns for flipping tunes on the fly and would love to keep em stored as they are by bpm.