DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Travel pack for the DDJ-SR Controller

DJ Cosi 6:39 PM - 25 May, 2016
Anyone find a good backpack for the Pioneer DDJ-SR controller? Most (of the good ones) I've seen online are too large and are designed to fit 4 channel controllers like the DDJ-SX, DDJ-S1, and DDJ-T1.

I was looking for a bag that would hold the controller, laptop, headphones, leads - pretty much an all-in-one deal, preferably with backpack straps.

Any help?
John Holmes 9:44 AM - 7 June, 2016
I can't remember one backpack from my previous searches that suits well with your requirements, but I can suggest the best way as to look online product stores listed with various backpack items. Simply looking at the backpack image will not be enough, but you have to read the product details attached to every pic, sometimes that works to understand the specific details we are looking for within the backpack. I'm working for a resume firm online (here - resumeplus.us) and I love traveling a lot. I have roamed through various online stores before looking at various backpack items and what I have contributed above is my experiences during that time. Hope it helps a bit in your efforts.
Demixl 12:39 PM - 12 August, 2019
I saw bags that cost somewhere around 150-200$ and I didn't bought one. I just put it in the backseat of the car and drive where ever I want to. I even traveled with it in the car. It was a wonderful experience to travel and make some money with music. When they say that music connects people, they probably relate to this. I made new friends that are involved in the music industry music too and we keep in touch even now. Waiting for them to come to me, in Italy. We have so much to discover, starting with Falcade, and then some other places that we'll find on travelazzi.com.