Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Learn: SP-6 Sample Player

6:34 AM, 5 May 2016
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Telony Ex 6:02 PM - 9 May, 2016
looks like some sp6 improvements is in the works. great serato. please dont forget to allow samples to play while switching banks
spike12 9:00 PM - 9 May, 2016
Quote:
looks like some sp6 improvements is in the works. great serato. please dont forget to allow samples to play while switching banks

+1 to this, and add sp6 sync to to DVS
DJ KROWBAR 8:02 AM - 10 May, 2016
Great article... need to try out a few things there...
Ls4life 2:07 PM - 10 May, 2016
Nice to hear that they will be feature improvement to the capability of the SP6. I hope that include making or storing sample from selected area of a track plus at least individualizing each deck sample bank such as deck A using sample bank A and deck B using Sample Bank B or C independently.
DJ Matty Stiles 6:18 AM - 11 May, 2016
Absolutely useless if. You don't add sync to DVS
Le Frique 12:31 PM - 16 May, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

+1 to both of these
yogosan 10:20 PM - 23 May, 2016
please fix the sync between tracks and sp6,while using SL3!!!!
why something like this isn't possible in serato..?
really disappointing...
Joe Lewis 4:02 AM - 24 May, 2016
who do you trigger your drops on a rane 68
DJ Matty Stiles 5:11 PM - 24 May, 2016
Quote:
really disappointing...

+1
Dj_artical 2:44 AM - 31 May, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1 to both of these

+ 1 to this long overdue very disappointing.
Mr-D 7:30 AM - 31 May, 2016
there is sync in dvs but not smart sync and yes i want smart sync with dvs then it wil work with the sampler
Quote:
Absolutely useless if. You don't add sync to DVS
MixMasta Junior 8:06 AM - 31 May, 2016
Please fix "HOLD MODE"! It doesn't work pressing the play buttons on the keyboard from the computer, but does work pressing the pads on a controller.
lorenzo flecha 12:31 PM - 31 May, 2016
Todo lo que dice me parece muy bien. Pero porque el SP6 trae 6, si todos los Pad sea el. Que fuere trae 8, y siempre quedan 2 libres, y estaría bueno que entre librerías. A, B, C, D se puedan cambiar de color, por ejemplo A en rojo, B en VERDE. ETC. y que al tener la biblioteca llena, es complicado saber si uno esta en el A, o en el C. Por ejemplo.
johnpuga1982 1:22 AM - 1 June, 2016
I would like to see more midi mapping functions/controls in the SP-6, similar to Deck 1 and Deck 2 when in internal mode. Right now I midi map what I can to a Denon DN-SC2000 and use it mainly to play accapellas. The Denon allows me to control the pitch shift as if were a third deck.
yogosan 1:55 AM - 5 June, 2016
really disappointing...

..and why isn't possible to use the SL3 and akai AMX (for example) together??..since they are both to work with serato??..its a bit strange they are not integrated for use together
DALE HENRY 1:36 AM - 26 August, 2016
nice 6 sample improvements is in the works. great serato. please dont forget to allow samples to play while switching banks
DJ Amanda Rose 11:34 PM - 7 September, 2016
Yes! I agree with fixing issue to allow samples to continue playing while switching banks.
orbit122 3:51 AM - 17 September, 2016
Hey!!! What the %^&$ is the point of *^&%#%$ loops if your can't match the %^*($%^ tempo!!! why do you keep glossing over this! been years on this!! I'm tired of trying to make this POS looper useful but overtime I go to even begin I find its limited to a stupid out dated piece of hardware!!! come the %*^$ on already!!!
DJ-Marco 7:50 AM - 3 March, 2017
Hi There! is it possible to scratch on a sample thats loaded on a sample deck?
Serato, Support
Jamie W 8:06 PM - 5 March, 2017
Hey DJ-Marco.

Quote:
Hi There! is it possible to scratch on a sample thats loaded on a sample deck?

Its not possible in Serato DJ.

Thanks
Jamie
DJ-Marco 5:54 AM - 6 March, 2017
Thanks Jamie ...so its only possible on time code i guess