Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Pioneer DDJ-SX Channel Fader and Serato Video X-F Link

Eduardo Serrano 4:43 AM - 27 April, 2016
The transitions between videos in Serato Videos is done with the Cross Fader (X-F). Is there a way I could control the transition between videos with the channel faders?

For example, if both channel faders (1 and 2) are up, then both videos are displayed and X-Fader in Serato Video is in the middle, if I start bringing channel of deck 2 down, X-Fader starts moving to the left (A) and video in Deck 2 fades out. If I bring fader 2 up again, x-fader moves from A to the middle and video on deck 2 displays, f I start bringing channel of deck 1 down, X-Fader starts moving to the right (B) and video in Deck 1 fades out.

This scenario is possible with Mix Emergency, Is it possible with Serato Video?
DJ Ras Jamaika 7:40 PM - 30 December, 2018
Am Try To connect Serato video mix bt my cross fader is not working. Am using Pioneer mixer DJM 600
popnwave 3:12 AM - 31 December, 2018
Quote:
Am Try To connect Serato video mix bt my cross fader is not working. Am using Pioneer mixer DJM 600

It never will since the 600 doesn't have USB or MIDI connections. Those suckers first came out in 2001.
DJ Tecniq 4:11 AM - 1 January, 2019
Correct. The DJM 600 does not support midi the 700 however does you just need a midi to usb audio device connected to the mixer and laptop. Basically you won’t be able to control Serato Video via the crossfader on the mixer as it doesn’t have the midi functions needed.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 12:18 AM - 2 January, 2019
He needs atleast an 800 I believe.
DJ Ras Jamaika 7:32 PM - 16 March, 2019
Give thank for thee feed back.bless up
DJ Ras Jamaika 7:07 PM - 8 April, 2019
Bought SL4 bt i connected bt the sound was terrible, and was not working gud with scratch live, what can be the problem