Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

HID Support for CDJ 350/400 in Serato DJ like Scratch Live

Scooon 7:43 AM - 21 April, 2016
I searching for people who need CDJ Hid support for Serato DJ, because one person cant do anythink to improve this function to serato DJ. Support recommed me to crate discussion in this topic. CDJ HiD support is one of best features of Scratch Live, but Scratch live is discontinued and dont work on OSX El Capitan, but on Serato DJ this trick dont working and serato dont find CDJ 350/400 in HID mode. If you want to use CDJ in hid mode in serato dj, please write post in this topic. I belive ! Bless DJ Scooon !
matte1972 3:38 PM - 24 April, 2016
Would love the 350, 400 and XDJ 700 to get some HID Support.

Need some love for the smaller players.
Scooon 11:34 AM - 25 April, 2016
Fantastic ! I'm not alone... :)
Dj Frostwolf 8:06 PM - 26 April, 2016
+1 350 realy needed.
Zanido 11:57 AM - 20 August, 2016
It's about time to add HID Support for 350/400 in Serato DJ
I use Scratch Live to play with them , but with the last firmware update the sound stops for a moment every 15 minutes. So please! add them to Serato DJ
DJ TooHypE 8:15 PM - 23 August, 2016
+1 for CDJ-400

But I already have thread created here.

serato.com

Please add HID Support to Serato DJ for the CDJ-400

Yes I can use Timecodes but really missing using INT-Internal mode with my CDJ-400's

So I am unable too configure 3 MIDI buttons BUBBLE/JET - TRANS/ROLL - WAH/WAH that's available too assign just like in ScratchLive.

Will this be available in the near future or next update?? crossing fingers that it is!! ;)

also notice under the RECORD options *.als (The Bridge) isn't available but that is another topic/thread! I'll keep and eye & research as well.
djkee 3:09 AM - 8 September, 2016
Many people have been asking for support in the small format pioneer players (CDJ-400, CDJ-350 and XDJ-700), but Serato is dragging their feet. And nobody from Serato ever come on to the forums to acknowledge it as far as I remember.

serato.com
serato.com

People have even suggested crowdfunding or crowdsourcing solutions for this because it really does feel like Serato has not enough staff or money to get things done. Unless SDJ is about to drop a 2.0 version with brand new shiny 64-bit code, I can't imagine what they've all been working on the past 2 years.
Vincent Keys 10:39 AM - 18 January, 2018
I agree support for the 350 and the xdj700 would be epic small format players are the best especially if you want a similar club setup at home
Pedro De La Isla 9:06 PM - 20 February, 2018
I think it is absolutely necessary the hid support for a reader as widespread as the 350. especially now that it is possible to combine them with the djm s3
Dj Frostwolf 11:25 PM - 17 June, 2018
+1

serato.com

it's sickins me. 5 discussions or more, over 5 years - all with one point but not in one conversation.
Despo 11:42 PM - 18 June, 2018
Sersto wants u to use rekordbox
popnwave 3:39 PM - 19 June, 2018
Shoulda saved some money for the last 7 years and purchased supported CDJs.
Nisoul 7:58 AM - 5 December, 2018
+ 1
jayneural 11:14 PM - 22 December, 2019
I believe it's more of a choice/agreement of Pioneer & Serato to support only high-end Pioneer CDJs. Otherwise, 350s would cannibalise sales of CDJ8xx/9xx/1xxx/2xxx and XDJ decks.

The same agreement happens with Native Instruments for Traktor. I think Algoriddim Djay is the only to support CDJ-350 in HID mode, other than Rekordbox DJ itself of course.

In the meantime, you can use a CDJ-350 or any other player with a Serato compatible mixer and DVS feature.

For my part, as I believe the high-end CDJs and XDJs are getting outdated and Pioneer hasn't released new models lately.

As user of different software depending on the situation, I chose to buy a couple of used CDJ-350s for fairly cheap and use them either in DVS on Serato / Traktor or in HID on Rekordbox DJ / Djay.