DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Anyone using Pulselocker?

nathans1 7:18 PM - 22 March, 2016
Just started the trial. Cant analyze in large batch is a HUGE problem. Also saving the track to playlist should be simpler to do. Curious what others think.
Good3go85 7:00 AM - 23 March, 2016
Analyze batch only for offline tracks
nathans1 7:36 AM - 23 March, 2016
Quote:
Analyze batch only for offline tracks

It wouldn't analyze batch on offline tracks either.
nathans1 5:01 PM - 23 March, 2016
Also some of the tracks are analyzed unbelievably slow.
Davster 5:03 PM - 6 September, 2016
I agree with the OP here. You can't seem to analyze in batches, which makes it a pain having to load every song one by one and wait for it to finish. Why oh why don't they just store the FULL metadata on Pulselocker so we can download that when we get the tracks!

What I'm finding out is that basically Pulselocker isn't at all finished yet and that it basically runs as a beta at the moment given the lack of basic features.
Culprit 6:45 AM - 9 September, 2016
I think pulse locker was a waist of time. I don't use it or care for it.

I would like my spottily integration already. or even smashvission (like in virtualdj).
Good3go85 7:34 PM - 21 September, 2016
You need trong internet connection or you'll have issues. I plug in the Ethernet cable when using it not WIFI. Drag all the offline files to analyze done, I only use offline files when playing out.
DJ Barticus 12:52 PM - 22 September, 2016
another issue is if you have a playlist that mixes pulse locker songs and regular songs your playlists will not stay in order. serato is aware of this and hopefully they get it fixed in the next version.
DJ Chris Anthony 1:40 PM - 8 October, 2016
Just started trial, but already bored with it. It feels like It's designed for the man on the street and not DJ's who need to analyse music quickly. Sorry wont be using it.