Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

#BlueLivesMatter.......NOT!

AKIEM 5:10 PM - 21 March, 2016
See, told ya not to call them.

i.ytimg.com

Only their own lives matter to them. And here they are coming out to protest admitting it!
AKIEM 5:17 PM - 21 March, 2016
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:41 PM - 21 March, 2016
still kicking around the same bullshit topics, they should name this the rainbow section

if it ain't some black, white, yellow, brown bullshit racist thread or that on here these days

#djingisallthatmatters
DJ Remix Detroit 12:38 PM - 22 March, 2016
Quote:
still kicking around the same bullshit topics, they should name this the rainbow section

if it ain't some black, white, yellow, brown bullshit racist thread or that on here these days

#djingisallthatmatters

Welcome to the "off topic discussion" forum...smdh
The Return of Dj Sparky 4:45 PM - 22 March, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

#djingisallthatmatters

Welcome to the "off topic discussion" forum...smdh

your just as bad from what i can see too
AKIEM 11:48 PM - 23 March, 2016
I mean its not like cops are actually even required to 'protect and serve' us - its all about protecting and serving only themselves.

don't call them.

#BlueLiveMatter
# youtu.be LivesMatter
The Despicable Nyan Cat 7:23 PM - 9 May, 2016
Quote:

i.ytimg.com

Only their own lives matter to them. And here they are coming out to protest admitting it!

Notice how every single fucking person there is white. No black cops came out to protest this.
DJ Boom Bap 2:26 PM - 15 May, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

i.ytimg.com

Notice how every single fucking person there is white. No black cops came out to protest this.

Actually, I think I see Carl Winslow on the right towards the back!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:50 PM - 16 May, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i.ytimg.com

Actually, I think I see Carl Winslow on the right towards the back!

Lol
AKIEM 6:29 PM - 3 June, 2016
Im rooting for the Fire Fighters... lol

www.washingtonpost.com
AKIEM 6:32 PM - 3 June, 2016
lol - now cops are a protected class under hate-crime laws - lol

www.washingtonpost.com

cmtsu