Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

A couple more levels of zoom out...

Handikap 2:00 AM - 16 March, 2016
To look ahead and properly align drops in longer tracks..

One or two more levels should do it..
Mr Wilks 12:58 AM - 17 March, 2016
I'll +1 this.

Mixing tech house with changes just outside the view of the waveforms on the screen is a shame. Being able to just see that bit more would help so much.
Konix 1:04 PM - 17 March, 2016
I need both, a few more levels out and a few more in for setting cue points/beatgrids/flips.

Also would like to move the "playhead position" more to the left instead of dead center (*cough* like Traktor can *cough*). As I play techno and house as well, I'm more interested in seeing what's coming up rater than what's been played and passed.
Marc Y. 1:41 PM - 17 March, 2016
[quote I'm more interested in seeing what's coming up rater than what's been played and passed.

This.
&Midge 5:55 PM - 17 March, 2016
yes, yes, yes!!!!!

+loads ;)
Cwite 6:59 PM - 17 March, 2016
+1

Quote:
Also would like to move the "playhead position" more to the left instead of dead center (*cough* like Traktor can *cough*). As I play techno and house as well, I'm more interested in seeing what's coming up rater than what's been played and passed.

and this +1 too
Mr Wilks 7:14 PM - 17 March, 2016
I'm also with Konix on this.

Another +1
Davmix 8:47 PM - 20 March, 2016
+1 one or two levels
Darrell "The-Dodo" Cross 7:52 PM - 29 March, 2016
Quote:
+1

Quote:

and this +1 too

Another for this option!
karacho_ 6:33 PM - 1 April, 2016
+1
and +1 for making the playhead position optional

plus another suggestion:
since the tempo matching display is only available in horizontal mode, would it be possible to hide the cue point/loop section in horizontal mode to make room for a little more waveform? perhaps there are more peolpe that want to use the tempo matching display and prefer a little more visual information from the waveform and dont need to see loop/cue point tags.

regards
MilkieDJ 12:30 PM - 1 November, 2016
Really need to zoom out one or two more levels, as above would be really handy for lining up songs.

How simple would this be to implement! Answer: Damn easy!

Please can you add this in the next update?