Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Chilled Mixes Wanted for my Weather Camera Timelapse Videos

seratouser 1:44 PM - 3 March, 2016
Hello everyone

The title says it all. Making Timelapses of my Weather Camera and i'm always looking for music that matches. I thought a DJ could have some profit too from it in form of views and clicks on his link in the video description then.

All the info you need to know there (1-2 minute read):
etrusci.org

The Timelapse Playlist, scroll down for the latest, which are much longer since 2016:
www.youtube.com

Or just ask me here :)

Vibes
Phsyraxion 4:40 AM - 7 March, 2016
Hey i'm actually looking at exactly this for my own produced works.

I have a number of tracks that I have produced that would be perfect for timelapse videos and was planning on creating some of my own but i'd be happy to supply some free for some linkbacks. PM me and i'll send you a couple that may work (100% owned and produced by me so all perfectly legit to use for whatever you like)

The styles are ambient/string/piano type pieces with more in the works (but time is my limit).

I have some info on my site but again, another area i'm trying to get setup proper:

freelancesoundlabs.com
Phsyraxion 4:44 AM - 7 March, 2016
Sorry, checked out the vids. Did not realise these were 1hr in length. Might be a stretch for content to reach that far.
seratouser 9:36 AM - 7 March, 2016
Hello Phsyraxion

if i understand you correctly, you have tracks, not mixes. that's no problem. i could just put them into the video in a row. so...

will checkout your site and let you know, thanks for sharing
Phsyraxion 9:44 AM - 7 March, 2016
Cheers. I don't have the ones suitable up there but can send a few through. May have about 40mins worth (10 or more) that would fit the mood.
seratouser 9:53 AM - 7 March, 2016
sounds good! :)
DJ Remix Detroit 4:33 PM - 7 March, 2016
Those are dope videos...

I would imagine some mellow Drum N Bass would be a perfect match for some of them.

great job.
DJ Remix Detroit 4:34 PM - 7 March, 2016
another idea:

those time lapse vidz would be great as b-roll footage for video dj's.

you should think about selling them.

I'd definately be interested in buying a few from you.
seratouser 5:15 PM - 7 March, 2016
thanks for your input! i agree, mellow dnb could match too.

also, i agree on that the timelapses could be something for VJ's. so i keep up an archive at weather.ourspace.ch
everything is free to download right now. for each hour of the day there are 24 timelapses you can get.

i plan to re-structrue the whole thing because i move in the summer and the camera will be at a new place. then i have an enough high resolution cam too if all goes well. maybe then i will charge something for high-res downloads. but for now it's free.

if you want to download a lot of files, drop me a line and let me know which timeframe or days you want. then i will upload it to google drive so you have faster download rates. i can provide only something around 700kb/s on this server currently.

so long, enjoy :)
DJ Remix Detroit 5:18 PM - 7 March, 2016
Quote:
everything is free to download right now.

thanks. that's awesome. I will def use some.

pm me your paypal info and i'll throw you a couple bucks. I think everyone should get paid for their time/products.