DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

New Forum Organization

Code:E 5:08 PM - 20 February, 2016
I do like how much more simple it is. I also like that it's now pretty clear SSL is dead. But.........

All those areas are now gone forever?

That sucks a shit load. I can't speak for everything, but the help areas (even though you haven't been able to start new posts in them for a while, which sucks) where massive stores of information. Extremely valuable information. The Video area alone I know of several threads where they should have been printed out and put in a book there was so much good info in there.

Since removing the help area's and making it private, along with this purge I feel as though this forum is loosing something. That part that made this forum a go to place for information in the DJ community.
cwiggy78 6:18 PM - 20 February, 2016
I concur
Dj_Nix 8:59 PM - 20 February, 2016
Its gotta be cached somewhere
Gio Alex 10:31 PM - 20 February, 2016
Bummer. Just saw this.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:49 PM - 24 February, 2016
Quote:
I do like how much more simple it is. I also like that it's now pretty clear SSL is dead. But.........

All those areas are now gone forever?

That sucks a shit load. I can't speak for everything, but the help areas (even though you haven't been able to start new posts in them for a while, which sucks) where massive stores of information. Extremely valuable information. The Video area alone I know of several threads where they should have been printed out and put in a book there was so much good info in there.

Since removing the help area's and making it private, along with this purge I feel as though this forum is loosing something. That part that made this forum a go to place for information in the DJ community.

If theres not a direct price tag on it, new serato doesn't give a shit about it.
Gio Alex 7:56 PM - 24 February, 2016
Quote:
If theres not a direct price tag on it, new serato doesn't give a shit about it.

Boom!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:02 PM - 24 February, 2016
So this -> serato.com isn't it?
Gio Alex 9:20 PM - 24 February, 2016
Quote:
So this -> serato.com isn't it?

I don't think that's what they're talking about.
Dj_Nix 10:22 PM - 24 February, 2016
Quote:

Damng, where a like button when you need one. Sure seems like it. I really would like to get the video threads back, I've got a while archive to convert
Gio Alex 10:23 PM - 24 February, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Damng, where a like button when you need one. Sure seems like it. I really would like to get the video threads back, I've got a while archive to convert

Shieeeeeet, we can't even get an edit button lol
Detroitbootybass 11:03 PM - 24 February, 2016
Sad.

:(