Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

SDJ 1.8.1 - Searching = BLANK

DJ Stoyvo 4:35 AM - 26 December, 2015
Hey,

Having an issue with 1.8.0 and 1.8.1. Whenever I search a track it will give me no results... If I navigate to the actual crate i can see the track there.

From continuous testing, I have found that this happens when a search term is too generic or has previously been searched before.

This very same issue happens when I try to sort... I have found one other user here with this issue and Serato team has been MIA since the 15th... serato.com

Anyone else experiencing this? I can NOT play on new years if this isn't solved :|
Bonafyd Sound 2:12 AM - 28 December, 2015
Same here.
I thought it was just me..
DJ Stoyvo 4:10 PM - 30 December, 2015
@serato any word?
Mr Wilks 12:50 AM - 11 January, 2016
Just a random question but just check it's not putting an invisible space first in the text box.

Try hitting delete while in the text box and see if that helps. I've heard this can help if there's an imaginary space being but in (no tracks start with a space to it's not finding results).

Worth a shot!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 1:57 AM - 12 January, 2016
Quote:
This very same issue happens when I try to sort... I have found one other user here with this issue and Serato team has been MIA since the 15th... serato.com

Hey Stoyvo,

The Support team don't monitor the general discussion forums very closely due to the traffic that comes through here, it is just for general chat between users! We try to hop in where and when we can but the best thing to do is open a help request with the support guys and get some detailed help dude! You can open one up here; support.serato.com

Thanks!

Jas