DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pioneer PLX-1000 Counterweight Specs

CutCorrect 5:04 PM - 12 December, 2015
Sorry in advance for the rookie post but I lost the counterweight to my Pioneer PLX-1000 while traveling. Would anyone happen to know the specs for me to replace it? I have searched around most of the day and found little to no information on it.

I would rather not spend $75 on a pioneer counterweight for the turntable but I will if I have to. Would a Technics 1200 or other Super OEM counterweights fit the PLX tonearm? Or are they specifically Pioneer (would not surprise me).
MTK77 12:38 AM - 26 February, 2017
Did you end up paying the $72 for a Pioneer balance weight or did another brand work?? Same issue.

Quote:
Sorry in advance for the rookie post but I lost the counterweight to my Pioneer PLX-1000 while traveling. Would anyone happen to know the specs for me to replace it? I have searched around most of the day and found little to no information on it.

I would rather not spend $75 on a pioneer counterweight for the turntable but I will if I have to. Would a Technics 1200 or other Super OEM counterweights fit the PLX tonearm? Or are they specifically Pioneer (would not surprise me).
Manny MeD 6:45 AM - 15 November, 2017
Im having the same issue and cant find a ounter weight that fits!