Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

When I delete a track from one crate, SDJ deletes the track from ALL crates...

djmacklong 2:42 AM - 25 November, 2015
First off, I use a variety of hardware, and none of them have anything to do with this particular bug, as I discovered it in offline mode.

I'm a radio DJ, and I use my Serato crates to sort my song categories. I have my master "rotations" crate, with several subcrates within it. A, B, C, etc. are my categories, and then I have 900, 930, 1000, 1030, etc. for my time slots. My process is that I'll drag tracks from from the categories crate into the time slot crates before I record my mix show segments, and the then the following week I'll delete all songs within the time slot crates and so that I can create new set lists for the current week. When I do that, the tracks are then removed from ALL crates within the master crate, not just the one time slot crate, as has always been the case.

This started happening in 1.8, but now it's happening in 1.78 as well. Anyone else experience this? I'm on OSX 10.10.2, Retina, i7, 16gb, 500gb SSD...
Serato, Support
Jamie W 2:49 AM - 25 November, 2015
Hey Djmacklong,

It sounds like you are holding down "OPTION+Delete" which removes the track from all crates. If you hold down "COMMAND+Delete" it will only remove the track from the selected crate.

That solve it for you?

Jamie
djmacklong 2:55 AM - 25 November, 2015
Yeah. Weird...not sure why I all of the sudden naturally started hitting option instead of command.

Thank you.
Serato, Support
Jamie W 2:57 AM - 25 November, 2015
Quote:
Serato support doesn't help with anything ever at all. EVER.

;)

Your welcome.
djmacklong 2:59 AM - 25 November, 2015
Check my DM.
Serato, Support
Jamie W 3:06 AM - 25 November, 2015
Replied :)
DJ Compiler 4:06 AM - 25 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Serato support doesn't help with anything ever at all. EVER.

;)

Your welcome.

memecrunch.com