Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato needs to go CLOUD STATUS!

MODOK 10:40 PM - 11 November, 2015
I think it's about time Serato joins the inevitable move to the wireless cloud, and listen to my ideas...

Think Spotify, or iTunes with regards to the business model, and imagine you can haul your laptop anywhere without having to worry about your hard drive or files. Imagine the amount of storage saved on devices, imagine the possibilities of live collaborations between multiple DJs live from different remote locations with the ease of creating a Serato cloud service, both plugged into the same live set with multiple playlists and crates.

As log as you have wireless internet you can log into your Scratch Live and play tracks, sets, edit crates all through the cloud.

DJ's would be willing to pay a start up as well as a monthly fee for this service quite possibly.

The biggest obstacle however would perhaps be lag issues? Due to buffering?

Is there something like this in the works?

That being said, my ULTIMATE question to Serato would be...

Would Serato perhaps even look into the possibility of a paid subscription service similar to Spotify? Would Serato be open to collaborating WITH Spotify where Serato would enable to link its' softwares and operate under the Spotify umbrella? I
wouldn't mind paying monthly for a similar service. Imagine Spotify but using the Scratch Live or Itch software instead.

Adding to that, I honestly use my Scratch Live and prefer it more than any other music software. Think possibilities...

Cheers!

PS: Hire me to be your marketing concepts development futuristic advisor.

PPS: Tune in to my talkshow at www.networkradio.us we will soon publish our interview with Amanda Darling.
boabmatic 1:33 PM - 13 November, 2015
what you mean like this ;)

Watchwww.youtube.com