Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

△▵ The Pyramids

AKIEM 7:12 PM - 6 November, 2015
...were NOT made to store grain.

smmfh
RogerRabbit 8:05 PM - 6 November, 2015
Nigga you made a thread about pyramids. Lol.

Wow all of a sudden everyone is an expert on ancient architecture... You don't know what the phuck the pyramids were used for, you just repeating the same narrative.. Stop playing.

This is the same as republicans pretending to be outraged at Clinton and Benghazi - just political tactics to distract from the issues.

Smoke and mirrors - stop being a pawn..

I didn't study up(books) on the pyrmadis, so I am not going to front.

But you can go back to Googling the subject and post back in the thread when you are done.

Educate us :)
AKIEM 8:24 PM - 6 November, 2015
Nah family - its on YOU. You the one defending the idea like it makes some sense at all.

You don't straight off the bat see how dumb that shit is?

Carson is disqualified from being the president with that BS. And i don't care who said it Rep or Dem. Honestly, i would have let it ride as some whatever type shit said in the past - but he double downed on it. What he should have did is play it off like he just made some shit up on the spot... cats an idiot.

Now he stabbed a dude but what, Jesus told the cat to sport a belt buckle that day?

LMAO. disqualified
RogerRabbit 1:07 AM - 7 November, 2015
It still makes sense to me. It could store grain, it could store weapons - it is all plausible to me.

He offers other theories to contradict what is written in history/science. People do that all the time, with various topics : slavery, holocaust, 911 etc. Even on this forum there are alternative views to history or what is written in textbooks. I see nothing dumb about that - just free thinking.

He stretched the truth/lied to appear a bit more tough. It is recoverable, if his campaign addresses it the right way.

Quote:
cats an idiot.

The man was a brain surgeon .

Quote:
LMAO. disqualified

You're reaching...
Scully DJ Services 10:00 PM - 7 November, 2015
It isnt plausible for the pyramids to be for grain storage as they arent hollow. They are solid rock except for a narrow pathway that leads to underground labyrinths used to house mummified corpses of royal families.
AKIEM 10:29 PM - 7 November, 2015
Quote:
It still makes sense to me. It could store grain, it could store weapons - it is all plausible to me.

you think that makes sense based on what? Ben Carsons imagination?

Quote:

He offers other theories to contradict what is written in history/science. People do that all the time, with various topics : slavery, holocaust, 911 etc. Even on this forum there are alternative views to history or what is written in textbooks. I see nothing dumb about that - just free thinking.

There is nothing wrong with alternate theories if the are BASSED on something other than just pure making shit up out of nothing.

Basic knowledge of the pyramids would tell you its a dumb ass idea.

Quote:

He stretched the truth/lied to appear a bit more tough. It is recoverable, if his campaign addresses it the right way.

right, but he didn't - he said he stands by it.

Like I said he should have said it was just off the head to make a point in the middle of a speech - turns out he really thinks that shit is a good idea (so he says)

Quote:

Quote:
cats an idiot.

The man was a brain surgeon .

that just brings what type of intelligence does brain surgery actually take? that shit sounds smart, but maybe all he did was cut tumors out peoples head and sew em up - paint by numbers.

it sounds intelligent but it aint like brain surgery is DESIGNING a brain.

Did he invent any technics?

Or maybe he is really smart - and just out here saying the dumbest shit possible because all these idiots out here fall for ANYTHING these days - ANYTHING

Quote:

Quote:
LMAO. disqualified

You're reaching...

Not at all. This dude has absolutely no experience governing. We have to look for clues about what he will do do. So far lie his ass off - ok. But how is he going to make important decisions? Based off his imagination? They are going to show him pictures of Russian troop movements - no they look like farmers moving grain. North Korea says they have bombs ready to detonate already in major cities - no I hear them saying some other Korean words. He's going to try and trick ISIS to walk into a part in the sea that might open up. Iranians went ahead and built ICBMs - so he sends some Jews to blow horns at them.....

he is not qualified.
RogerRabbit 6:15 PM - 8 November, 2015
Quote:
It isnt plausible for the pyramids to be for grain storage as they arent hollow. They are solid rock except for a narrow pathway that leads to underground labyrinths used to house mummified corpses of royal families.

Sighs.

You CAN store grain in narrow pathways
You CAN store grain in underground labyrinths

Quote:

It does not matter if it was his imagination or not, it is possible and plausible to store grain in the pyramids.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with alternate theories if the are BASSED on something other than just pure making shit up out of nothing.

Again, it does not matter, if YOU think it is a dumb idea. The point is, IT CAN BE DONE.

Quote:
that just brings what type of intelligence does brain surgery actually take? that shit sounds smart, but maybe all he did was cut tumors out peoples head and sew em up - paint by numbers.

Yes, brain surgery is a very intelligent job. I won't even bother explaining why it is, since you already know this.

Quote:

Lol - Techincs are just improvements on technology from the 1800's and techs weren't even the first "record players"

Quote:
Not at all. This dude has absolutely no experience governing. We have to look for clues about what he will do do. So far lie his ass off - ok. But how is he going to make important decisions? Based off his imagination? They are going to show him pictures of Russian troop movements - no they look like farmers moving grain. North Korea says they have bombs ready to detonate already in major cities - no I hear them saying some other Korean words. He's going to try and trick ISIS to walk into a part in the sea that might open up. Iranians went ahead and built ICBMs - so he sends some Jews to blow horns at them.....

he is not qualified.

He is qualified. But then again your opinion may not matter since you may not vote again..
Scully DJ Services 7:52 PM - 8 November, 2015
@RR you can drink bleach for breakfast. You can go swimming in a birdbath. These are plausible things, but when you add logic it doesnt add up. The egyptians were very smart people. Why would they store grain in such an inefficient way? It just doesnt make sense. If they were to build a structure to store grain, they would've made it have the largest internal volume possible to fit as much material; not a small tunnel.
AKIEM 8:13 PM - 8 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Sighs.

Yes, you CAN. But that's not the question, I'm sure a guy ate a sandwich sitting in these too.

The question is CAN you store SEVEN years of reserve grain for all of Egypt in there and the answer is: no obviously NOT (only an idiot would think so) There is not enough space.

I CAN store grain in my studio - doesn't mean that's what it was built for.

What you CANT do is story much grain at all in the pyramid (lol) its not hollow.

The other thing you CANT do is build it in seven years. Well it would have had to be built before the seven years, but that's not how the story goes.

And its also idiotic to think they wouldn't have mentioned it in the Bible.

The great pyramid took about 40 years to build, not less than seven.

Quote:

Quote:

It does not matter if it was his imagination or not, it is possible and plausible to store grain in the pyramids.

The question isn't was some grain put in there. The question is can SEVEN YEARS, tons of it be stored? No

Would anyone build a giant pyramid to store grain and put just several small rooms? No

Could it have been built in the said amount of time? No

Did anyone even say it was in the Bible? No

Does ANYONE else who studied it agree? No

Shits stupid

Quote:

Quote:

Again, it does not matter, if YOU think it is a dumb idea. The point is, IT CAN BE DONE.

The point is NO IT CANT.

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, brain surgery is a very intelligent job. I won't even bother explaining why it is, since you already know this.

And that's why i think he is just making shit up for idiots to believe. Simple.

Quote:

Quote:

Lol - Techincs are just improvements on technology from the 1800's and techs weren't even the first "record players"

Quote:

he is not qualified.

He is qualified. But then again your opinion may not matter since you may not vote again..

and?
Mr. Goodkat 11:12 PM - 8 November, 2015
Quote:
Wow all of a sudden everyone is an expert on ancient architecture... You don't know what the phuck the pyramids were used for, you just repeating the same narrative.. Stop playing.

lol

the writing is wall. literally on the wall.

you realize scholars can read hieroglyphics ?
Mr. Goodkat 11:23 PM - 8 November, 2015
lolololol

www.thewrap.com
AKIEM 11:36 PM - 8 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Also I've read 7 or 9 books on the Giza Pyramids, plus another ten+ books on Ancient Egypt. I also belonged to a group which studied KMT sciences under an actual Egyptoligist. Familiar with Asar Aset society, and etc. So i know some things.

But none of that matters because all it takes is minimal common sense to know that shits some pure BS.

Hotep
RogerRabbit 12:07 AM - 9 November, 2015
Quote:
These are plausible things, but

Quote:
Yes, you CAN. But that's not the question,

No BUT - I made my point.. You both should have stopped typing at that point.

I bet both of you could have heard/listened to that speech from Dr. Carson in person and it not raise any red flags, the only reason this is a point of contention is because it is raised in the media.
AKIEM 12:30 AM - 9 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
These are plausible things, but

Quote:
Yes, you CAN. But that's not the question,

No BUT - I made my point.. You both should have stopped typing at that point.

I bet both of you could have heard/listened to that speech from Dr. Carson in person and it not raise any red flags, the only reason this is a point of contention is because it is raised in the media.

Please, i would have laughed outloud immediately.

...and again. Yes you CAN store a small amount of grain in a pyramid. And you CAN bury grandma with a jar of chitterlings. But this is about what you CANT DO.

Its called impossible, not improbable. And you don't need a whole lot of intelligence to understand why its impossible. Its impossible for many different separate reasons, levels of impossible. And not one single piece of information points to it being true. Not even the Bible. Read the Bible story and nothing points to it.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how you think its even possible.
RogerRabbit 6:02 PM - 9 November, 2015
You said:
Quote:
...and again. Yes you CAN store a small amount of grain in a pyramid.

Then you say:
Quote:
Its impossible for many different separate reasons, levels of impossible.

Make up your mind!

Quote:
Its called impossible, not improbable.

You probably meant to say it's improbable, not impossible.

For all I know, they had orgies in the pyramids - the pharaohs made hot Egyptian chicks stand on small bags of grain and bang them in the narrow pathways and underground labyrinths of the pyramids.

But you will debate, this wasn't recorded on the hieroglyphics writings of the wall, so it did not happen. And scholars studied the pyramids, so it did not happen. :)
Mr. Goodkat 6:36 PM - 9 November, 2015
hes saying you can store grain in a pyramid like you can store grain in an automobile. it can happen. there could have been grain the pyramids, but the INTENDED purpose was not to store grain.

you dont have to read the walls, you can look at ancient papyrus scrolls as well.

in 2000 years the pentagon will probably be looked at as some sort of strange building too.
RogerRabbit 7:16 PM - 9 November, 2015
I don't care what the intended purpose was - all I have been is saying is IT CAN BE DONE.

Now all you mofos backtracking - saying it "can be done" BUT yada yada yada..

Yawn..
AKIEM 7:41 PM - 9 November, 2015
Quote:
I don't care what the intended purpose was - all I have been is saying is IT CAN BE DONE.

Now all you mofos backtracking - saying it "can be done" BUT yada yada yada..

Yawn..

Everyone agrees that a guy can climb up in the pyramid with a pocket full of grain and leave it in a corner.

What CAN NOT BE DONE is store seven years of grain for the whole nation. That is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE

no back tracking at all - two completely different thing

where is you evidence?

you have none

yawn

(look all the evidence I came up with for the earth being flat - and you have none - lol)
zzzz
AKIEM 7:48 PM - 9 November, 2015
Quote:
You said:
Quote:
...and again. Yes you CAN store a small amount of grain in a pyramid.

Then you say:
Quote:
Its impossible for many different separate reasons, levels of impossible.

Make up your mind!

Two entirely different things. A small amount verses an incalculably large amount.

use your intelligence

Quote:

Quote:
Its called impossible, not improbable.

You probably meant to say it's improbable, not impossible.

For all I know, they had orgies in the pyramids - the pharaohs made hot Egyptian chicks stand on small bags of grain and bang them in the narrow pathways and underground labyrinths of the pyramids.

But you will debate, this wasn't recorded on the hieroglyphics writings of the wall, so it did not happen. And scholars studied the pyramids, so it did not happen. :)

Thats all POSSIBLE, because you are talking about small bags. Seven years of grain to feed the entire nation of Egypt is NOT POSSIBLE.

Secondly, what pyramids where used for is burial - theres thousands of them and the practice went back even before Egypt was a nation - caskets in all of them.
AKIEM 7:48 PM - 9 November, 2015
yawn
RogerRabbit 9:13 PM - 9 November, 2015
Quote:
where is you evidence?

you have none

I don't need evidence, you already agreed with me.

Why are you still debating?

Quote:
look all the evidence I came up with for the earth being flat - and you have none - lol)

You were arguing with 6 and Remix. You can't bait me with those tactics, I already know what makes you tick.

Take your tiny pyramids and go home :)
RogerRabbit 9:17 PM - 9 November, 2015
فزت هذا النقاش الكلبة
RogerRabbit 9:18 PM - 9 November, 2015
yumkinuk takhzin alhubub fi al'ahramat
RogerRabbit 9:20 PM - 9 November, 2015
نهاية القصة
AKIEM 9:33 PM - 9 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
where is you evidence?

you have none

I don't need evidence, you already agreed with me.

...not about the subject in question

Quote:

Why are you still debating?

Why are you?

Quote:

Quote:
look all the evidence I came up with for the earth being flat - and you have none - lol)

You were arguing with 6 and Remix. You can't bait me with those tactics, I already know what makes you tick.

Take your tiny pyramids and go home :)

...largest structures on the planet.
AKIEM 9:48 PM - 9 November, 2015
46 Joseph was thirty years old when he entered the service of Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from Pharaoh’s presence and traveled throughout Egypt. 47 During the seven years of abundance the land produced plentifully.[didn't he have to build the Pyramid first? lol] 48 Joseph collected all the food produced in those seven years of abundance in Egypt and stored it in the cities. In each city he put the food grown in the fields surrounding it. [then where are all the pyramids, and not the one in question?] 49 Joseph stored up huge quantities of grain, like the sand of the sea; it was so much that he stopped keeping records because it was beyond measure. [yet the space in the great pyramid is easy to measure, several small rooms]

53 The seven years of abundance in Egypt came to an end, 54 and the seven years of famine began, just as Joseph had said. There was famine in all the other lands, but in the whole land of Egypt there was food. 55 When all Egypt began to feel the famine, the people cried to Pharaoh for food. Then Pharaoh told all the Egyptians, “Go to Joseph and do what he tells you.”

56 When the famine had spread over the whole country, Joseph opened all the storehouses [in other words, not the great pyramid] and sold grain to the Egyptians, for the famine was severe throughout Egypt. 57 And all the world came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe everywhere.

Grain to feed "all the world" for seven years CAN NOT possibly fit in the several small rooms in the pyramid.

Carson is either an idiot, or just making shit up for idiots. ★MSU™★
RogerRabbit 11:39 PM - 9 November, 2015
^^
Lol - fail!

Look at you trying to use the Bible as evidence. smh.

You cannot use the Bible as a reference to try to prove your point, since you already made the assertion that the Bible is fiction.

Quote:
Why are you?

Doing my victory lap.

Quote:
..largest structures on the planet.

was taking about your thread icons.

Quote:
Grain to feed "all the world" for seven years CAN NOT possibly fit in the several small rooms in the pyramid.

Err five loaves and the two fish feed multitudes... till there was leftovers.... therefore...............
AKIEM 11:55 PM - 9 November, 2015
Quote:
^^
Lol - fail!

Look at you trying to use the Bible as evidence. smh.

You cannot use the Bible as a reference to try to prove your point, since you already made the assertion that the Bible is fiction.

LMAO - Thats where the story comes from in the first place. So now you agree the Bible is fiction - checkmate.

Quote:

Quote:
Why are you?

Doing my victory lap.

Quote:
..largest structures on the planet.

was taking about your thread icons.

Quote:

Err five loaves and the two fish feed multitudes... till there was leftovers.... therefore...............

...therefore you dont know your Bible again - Jesus was supposed to have done that - not Joseph smh

You still aint read it yet - huh? LMAO
RogerRabbit 12:08 AM - 10 November, 2015
Quote:
...therefore you dont know your Bible again - Jesus was supposed to have done that - not Joseph smh

Mega slow, you did not catch the correlation, figure it out .- yes that story happened between Jesus and his disciples..

Quote:
LMAO - Thats where the story comes from in the first place. So now you agree the Bible is fiction - checkmate.

I know where the story comes from, but you are trying to use the Bible to make a point and that is a fail on your part, why would you try to use something to make a fact when you stated it is fiction.

No checkmate for you as I never agreed with you.
AKIEM 12:27 AM - 10 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Mega slow, you did not catch the correlation, figure it out .- yes that story happened between Jesus and his disciples..

There is no correlation. According to the Bible Joseph interpreted dreams, and Jesus was floating around in heaven, not yet born. Are you trying to say Joseph could do the feed thousands off a couple loaves of bread magic trick? But he was feeding millions for years! If he was doing all that - that makes Jesus look kinda shabby on for that one... lol

Quote:

Quote:

I know where the story comes from, but you are trying to use the Bible to make a point and that is a fail on your part, why would you try to use something to make a fact when you stated it is fiction.

No checkmate for you as I never agreed with you.

So then you are saying the Bible is NOT a fiction now?

make up your mind... Jeeeezes
Mr. Goodkat 1:24 AM - 10 November, 2015
Quote:
I know where the story comes from, but you are trying to use the Bible to make a point and that is a fail on your part,

what hes saying is that not only do the eygptians not say they were grain silos for joseph but not even the writings of the bible say that.

i dont think anyone is also saying that nothing in the bible happened, but what we are saying is that its not word for word fact like the transcripts of a live event. they were more a collection of stories, fables, and parables that were assembled to worship a heavenly deity and for their followeres to abide by the general principals of said stories.
The Despicable Nyan Cat 2:31 AM - 11 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Sighs.

That's a really large bread-box.
RogerRabbit 6:25 AM - 11 November, 2015
Quote:
Are you trying to say Joseph could do the feed thousands off a couple loaves of bread magic trick?

I am saying Joseph was blessed.

Quote:
i dont think anyone is also saying that nothing in the bible happened, but what we are saying is that its not word for word fact like the transcripts of a live event. they were more a collection of stories, fables, and parables that were assembled to worship a heavenly deity and for their followeres to abide by the general principals of said stories.

Speak for yourself.
AKEIM on countless occasions, maintained the Bible is fiction and a fairytale, so, NO he is not getting a pass - to try to use the Bible as proof that grain was not stored in the pyramid.

He needs to re-read those ""7 or 9 books on the Giza Pyramids, plus another ten+ books on Ancient Egypt." Or get in contact with his old group where he studied KMT sciences under an actual Egyptoligist.
AKIEM 8:02 AM - 11 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Are you trying to say Joseph could do the feed thousands off a couple loaves of bread magic trick?

I am saying Joseph was blessed.

Buddha Bless

So then how did he feed the whole world from a a couple small rooms and a hallway?

No answered.

Quote:

Quote:

Speak for yourself.
lol-but then he says
Quote:
AKEIM on countless occasions, maintained the Bible is fiction and a fairytale, so, NO he is not getting a pass - to try to use the Bible as proof that grain was not stored in the pyramid.

I'm not. I'm simply stating that the Bible lends absolutely credebility and actually contradicts this stupid idea.

Its not proof at all.

But if YOU believe in the Bible than YOU should see how dumb this grain in a pyramid msu is.

MY proof has nothing to do with the Bible.

Quote:

He needs to re-read those ""7 or 9 books on the Giza Pyramids, plus another ten+ books on Ancient Egypt." Or get in contact with his old group where he studied KMT sciences under an actual Egyptoligist.

Why? - none of them ever came up with that dumb ass idea.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:32 PM - 11 November, 2015
Quote:
فزت هذا النقاش الكلبة

Quote:

Quote:
نهاية القصة

Damn son....Akiem shut RR down so hard he started speaking in tounges!!
RogerRabbit 6:17 PM - 11 November, 2015
Quote:
Its not proof at all.

But if YOU believe in the Bible than YOU should see how dumb this grain in a pyramid msu is.

Fail!

You made the thread and still have not proven grain was NOT stored in the pyramids. You trying to dance around and talk about everything else.

Quote:

It may be dumb to you, but I can bet there are people who work in that field doing some "Rechecking".
RogerRabbit 6:17 PM - 11 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
فزت هذا النقاش الكلبة

Quote:

Quote:
نهاية القصة

Damn son....Akiem shut RR down so hard he started speaking in tounges!!

كانت تلك الرسائل لاقيام، ولكن لا أحد منكم البلهاء ترد عليها حتى الآن.
Mr. Goodkat 6:23 PM - 11 November, 2015
Quote:
You made the thread and still have not proven grain was NOT stored in the pyramids.

www.theguardian.com
AKIEM 5:52 AM - 12 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Its not proof at all.

Fail!

You made the thread and still have not proven grain was NOT stored in the pyramids. You trying to dance around and talk about everything else.

I haven't mentioned anything else at all.

...and there is no need to prove what i am saying, it is so completely obvious at face value. It is impossible to store seven years of grain in such a small place.

I made this thread to hear YOUR evidence or whatever backing what Carson claims... which you have failed to do.

Quote:

Quote:

It may be dumb to you, but I can bet there are people who work in that field doing some "Rechecking".

...explaining how idiotic the idea is maybe.

Again, understanding they are not hallow destroys any possibility of it being true. Maybe he doesn't know they are not hallow, but he is dumb for not checking. Or he knows, he is just massively trolling idiots
The Despicable Nyan Cat 1:33 PM - 12 November, 2015
The "idea" that mummified Pharaohs were buried in the pyramids is based on the fact that a few mummified Pharaohs have been found buried in the pyramids.

The "idea" that *barf* grain was stored in the pyramids is based on no factual information whatsoever.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:49 PM - 12 November, 2015
Quote:
The "idea" that mummified Pharaohs were buried in the pyramids is based on the fact that a few mummified Pharaohs have been found buried in the pyramids.

The "idea" that *barf* grain was stored in the pyramids is based on no factual information whatsoever.

Actually, I agree with RR and i take it up a knotch..

nypost.com

I propose that not only was the pyramid used to store grain, but these heated stones were used to turn that grain into doughnuts. Thats right, the pyramids were actually the worlds first krispy Kreme....after all it could be right
AKIEM 4:56 PM - 12 November, 2015
Quote:

The FACT that seven years of grain to feed a nation can NOT fit in the pyramid is based on basic measurements.
RogerRabbit 6:11 AM - 13 November, 2015
Quote:
The FACT that seven years of grain to feed a nation can NOT fit in the pyramid is based on basic measurements.

I can bet you NEVER seen inside a pyramid.

Quote:
I made this thread to hear YOUR evidence or whatever backing what Carson claims... which you have failed to do.

youtu.be

You made the thread to show off how much more you know than ben carson. But the media slowed up on the story and you ran out of material.
AKIEM 8:54 PM - 13 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

I can bet you NEVER seen inside a pyramid.

Thats a bet you would loose.

Quote:

Quote:

youtu.be

You made the thread to show off how much more you know than ben carson. But the media slowed up on the story and you ran out of material.

Well and to laugh at how ridiculous Ben Carsons claims are. I think he is delusional or trolling for idiots.
The Despicable Nyan Cat 10:30 PM - 13 November, 2015
Quote:
I think he is delusional or trolling for idiots.

He's going for Trump's fans. (although in the end, it's all for naught bc Trump fans aren't going to vote for a black guy)
DJ Remix Detroit 4:33 PM - 14 November, 2015
Quote:
bc Trump fans aren't going to vote for a black guy

i'm curious as to what you are basing this opinion off of?
AKIEM 4:37 PM - 14 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO - arnt you an example of a Trump supporter?
Mr. Goodkat 9:18 PM - 14 November, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO - arnt you an example of a Trump supporter?

lol
AKIEM 6:40 PM - 15 November, 2015
lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:23 PM - 16 November, 2015
BOOM! LOL
JpNahle 4:09 PM - 22 December, 2015
Hi, can you check my mixes, and give me some comments please!!!!!!

www.mixcloud.com

www.mixcloud.com
Davideon 8:26 PM - 26 December, 2015
Quote:
Hi, can you check my mixes, and give me some comments please!!!!!!

www.mixcloud.com

www.mixcloud.com

I can think of a few comments
d:raf 3:55 AM - 15 March, 2016
Carson was wrong. The Pyramids weren't used for grain at all.

They were used for electricity.

www.ancient-code.com

youtu.be
AKIEM 5:33 AM - 15 March, 2016
ha
DJ Michael Basic 6:56 AM - 28 April, 2016
The aliens built the pyramids to store the stuff they put in the chemtrails. Duh.
AKIEM 5:20 PM - 17 November, 2016
"Dr. Carson was never offered a specific position, but everything was open to him. Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

lmao

case closed
Mr. Goodkat 9:02 PM - 17 November, 2016
this has been the weirdest political year ever
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:17 PM - 18 November, 2016
Quote:
"Dr. Carson was never offered a specific position, but everything was open to him. Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

lmao

case closed

And this guy was running for President....
RogerRabbit 5:39 PM - 20 November, 2016
Quote:

lmao

case closed

He is no worse than any other politicians like Cruz and Romney who said how much they really dislike Trump, but now that Trump won the presidential seat, they want positions also.
AKIEM 6:26 PM - 20 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

lmao

case closed

He is no worse than any other politicians like Cruz and Romney who said how much they really dislike Trump, but now that Trump won the presidential seat, they want positions also.

aint that the reverse - lol
Mr. Goodkat 9:17 PM - 20 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

lmao

case closed

what is the comparison?
he didnt want a job, they did
he supported trump, they did not
AKIEM 7:10 PM - 21 November, 2016
he said he was unqualified, they did not.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:31 PM - 21 November, 2016
Quote:
he said he was unqualified

Ironically he wasnt saying that when he was running for the position that was trying to hire him
Mr. Goodkat 9:31 PM - 21 November, 2016
im convinced that anyone thats super brilliant in one area has to be extreme stupid in some other area or areas.

everyone is average
Hanginon 3:23 AM - 22 November, 2016
Knowing full well the OP's history, I'd really, really hoped this thread would be different. I was wrong.

You don't have to be super smart to be President - you do need to surround yourself with real smart people, be a very good leader, and know how to delegate. Carson is smart enough to know that his smarts (a surgeon) did not necessarily carry over to a Cabinet position. Credit to him.

Back to the Akiem Merry-Go-Round to Nowhere.
AKIEM 4:15 PM - 22 November, 2016
Quote:
Knowing full well the OP's history, I'd really, really hoped this thread would be different. I was wrong.

In this area? lol

Where you expecting some other type discussion about the Pyramids or what?

Quote:

You don't have to be super smart to be President - you do need to surround yourself with real smart people, be a very good leader, and know how to delegate. Carson is smart enough to know that his smarts (a surgeon) did not necessarily carry over to a Cabinet position. Credit to him.

Before the election he said he would take a position, that's why he supported Chump. Why didnt he know he wasnt qualified then?

Since exchanging support for a position is illegal and a complaint was filed - my guess is that was a bigger factor.

And Carson did not say he knows he isnt smart enough for a particular position, all where open. He said he wasn't qualified because he had no gov experience. You know, leadership and delegation.

Quote:

Back to the Akiem Merry-Go-Round to Nowhere.

I thought the thread was dead. I dont know where you think it should have gone but everyone has the right to take it where they think it should go. Im open for whatever type discussion you where looking for.

You want to talk about the pyramids? I like discussing ancient Egypt

Or are you talking about Carson.... 2020?

lol - merry-go-round technique - I like that
Hanginon 4:49 PM - 22 November, 2016
Quote:

What is really going to happen after the inauguration is all speculation right now, plus he didn't pick Condoleezza Rice for VP (my favorite), and I certainly have no influence on his choice to fill cabinet positions. Therefore, yes, I think it would be more interesting to talk about the pyramids.

Current thinking - the Great Pyramid of Giza (Pyramid of Khufu) was built by skilled labor.
AKIEM 6:09 PM - 22 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

What is really going to happen after the inauguration is all speculation right now, plus he didn't pick Condoleezza Rice for VP (my favorite), and I certainly have no influence on his choice to fill cabinet positions. Therefore, yes, I think it would be more interesting to talk about the pyramids.

Wouldnt he have had to apologize for calling her a "bitch"?

...and loose all that alt-right support..

Quote:

Current thinking - the Great Pyramid of Giza (Pyramid of Khufu) was built by skilled labor.

There was never much evidence it was slave labor in the first place. Yet most people believe otherwise.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:54 PM - 23 November, 2016
Quote:
Carson is smart enough to know that his smarts (a surgeon) did not necessarily carry over to a Cabinet position. Credit to him.

Not so fast...now hes hinting hell take a position
AKIEM 8:49 PM - 23 November, 2016
Ben Carson - Housing and Urban Development.

Can
Not
Make
This
Shit
Up.
Mr. Goodkat 11:00 PM - 23 November, 2016
not only no govt experience but no experience in that industry.

i would assume this is so he can appoint advisors, let carson do nothing, and then he gets control when he needs it.

its like trump is pimping the u.s. and his supporters are young girls just getting off the bus from their one light town of 1000 people.
RogerRabbit 2:32 AM - 24 November, 2016
Quote:
Ben Carson - Housing and Urban Development.

Can
Not
Make
This
Shit
Up.

Kinda means, you just proved yourself wrong..
AKIEM 6:11 AM - 24 November, 2016
Quote:
Kinda means, you just proved yourself wrong..

Not in any way, shape or form.

This is HIS announcements, not mine

A have no idea why he took that position he aint qualified for.

I do have a theory about why they gave him that one tho - lol
d:raf 7:47 AM - 24 November, 2016
Quote:
The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

I think he's safe with that position.
AKIEM 4:04 AM - 28 November, 2016
Anyone believe Chump lost the popular vote due to "millions of illegals" voting?
Mr. Goodkat 7:41 AM - 28 November, 2016
the dumbest thing is hes saying there are millions of illegal votes. so wouldn't you want those things re-counted and the votes accounted for ?
Hanginon 1:09 PM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
Anyone believe Chump lost the popular vote due to "millions of illegals" voting?

Democrats historically vote early and vote often - that would certainly account for some of it. How else can a voting district have 130% voter turnout, which is statistically impossible.
RogerRabbit 4:11 PM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:

I was starting to have hope for a Trump presidency since he said he was not going to prosecute Hillary and keep some parts of Obamacare. Not that I care about Hillary or Obamacare - but it just made Trump seem not so asshole-ish and I thought, he may actually "make America great again"

But then he started ranting on twitter again, more racists Trump supporters are being caught on camera, and I realize, it may be a long four years.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:50 PM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
But then he started ranting on twitter again, more racists Trump supporters are being caught on camera, and I realize, it may be a long four years.

That's actually the best thing about this election...

The hoods come off.
AKIEM 5:23 PM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Democrats historically vote early and vote often - that would certainly account for some of it. How else can a voting district have 130% voter turnout, which is statistically impossible.

Word. Where'd that happen?

Shouldn't it be investigated?
AKIEM 5:27 PM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

The hoods come off.

But will it be four years?
RogerRabbit 5:46 PM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

The hoods come off.

I could do without all the extra BS those guys bring..

Quote:

🤔 What are you trying to say?
AKIEM 6:03 PM - 28 November, 2016
Whats the Vegas spread? Bet is short. lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:18 PM - 28 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The hoods come off.

Lets hope so. If anything happens with him the guy moves up to his spot is 10Xs as bad. I dont think trump himself is a racist or a "bad" guy. Hes just an opportunist ego maniac. Pence on the other hand....
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:19 PM - 28 November, 2016
Im still waiting for the electoral college to do its job and get someone else in there, i mean dudes been to like what, 2 prep meetings so far. Hes clearly not taking the job seriously. That plus getting slaughtered by the popular vote
AKIEM 5:00 AM - 29 November, 2016
Blowing off Intelligence briefings (makes sense)

Claims millions of illegals voted, no evidence, threatens to investigate clinton (for something completely unrelated) for looking into voter irregularities.

This shit awsome.

Hail Chump
AKIEM 5:13 AM - 29 November, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Where is this info from?

3 million tho?

Thats a quarter of 12mil illegals, half the adults... lol

If 150 million people voted, that's 2%. Should be super easy to prove.

Chump - Making Shit Up
AKIEM 7:17 PM - 30 November, 2016
Anyone think since black people have the NAACP, white people should get a WAACP ?
Mr. Goodkat 9:34 PM - 30 November, 2016
that white nationalist dude is from dallas and went to high end(the highest really) private school. his classmates started a fund to help refugees resettle which is pretty cool

www.crowdrise.com
d:raf 12:18 AM - 1 December, 2016
Quote:
Anyone think since black people have the NAACP, white people should get a WAACP ?

White Association for the Advancement of Colored People?
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:39 AM - 1 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Also known as Democrats
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:09 AM - 4 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

lol.
AKIEM 8:04 PM - 1 February, 2017
"Well, the election, it came out really well. Next time we’ll triple the number or quadruple it. We want to get it over 51, right? At least 51.

Well this is Black History Month, so this is our little breakfast, our little get-together. Hi Lynn, how are you? Just a few notes. During this month, we honor the tremendous history of African-Americans throughout our country. Throughout the world, if you really think about it, right? And their story is one of unimaginable sacrifice, hard work, and faith in America. I’ve gotten a real glimpse—during the campaign, I’d go around with Ben to a lot of different places I wasn’t so familiar with. They’re incredible people. And I want to thank Ben Carson, who’s gonna be heading up HUD. That’s a big job. That’s a job that’s not only housing, but it’s mind and spirit. Right, Ben? And you understand, nobody’s gonna be better than Ben.

Last month, we celebrated the life of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., whose incredible example is unique in American history. You read all about Dr. Martin Luther King a week ago when somebody said I took the statue out of my office. It turned out that that was fake news. Fake news. The statue is cherished, it’s one of the favorite things in the—and we have some good ones. We have Lincoln, and we have Jefferson, and we have Dr. Martin Luther King. But they said the statue, the bust of Martin Luther King, was taken out of the office. And it was never even touched. So I think it was a disgrace, but that’s the way the press is. Very unfortunate.

I am very proud now that we have a museum on the National Mall where people can learn about Reverend King, so many other things. Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I noticed. Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, and millions more black Americans who made America what it is today. Big impact.

I’m proud to honor this heritage and will be honoring it more and more. The folks at the table in almost all cases have been great friends and supporters. Darrell—I met Darrell when he was defending me on television. And the people that were on the other side of the argument didn’t have a chance, right? And Paris has done an amazing job in a very hostile CNN community. He’s all by himself. You’ll have seven people, and Paris. And I’ll take Paris over the seven. But I don’t watch CNN, so I don’t get to see you as much as I used to. I don’t like watching fake news. But Fox has treated me very nice. Wherever Fox is, thank you.

We’re gonna need better schools and we need them soon. We need more jobs, we need better wages, a lot better wages. We’re gonna work very hard on the inner city. Ben is gonna be doing that, big league. That’s one of the big things that you’re gonna be looking at. We need safer communities and we’re going to do that with law enforcement. We’re gonna make it safe. We’re gonna make it much better than it is right now. Right now it’s terrible, and I saw you talking about it the other night, Paris, on something else that was really—you did a fantastic job the other night on a very unrelated show.

I’m ready to do my part, and I will say this: We’re gonna work together. This is a great group, this is a group that’s been so special to me. You really helped me a lot. If you remember I wasn’t going to do well with the African-American community, and after they heard me speaking and talking about the inner city and lots of other things, we ended up getting—and I won’t go into details—but we ended up getting substantially more than other candidates who had run in the past years. And now we’re gonna take that to new levels. I want to thank my television star over here—Omarosa’s actually a very nice person, nobody knows that. I don’t want to destroy her reputation but she’s a very good person, and she’s been helpful right from the beginning of the campaign, and I appreciate it. I really do. Very special.

So I want to thank everybody for being here."

-Chump
Mr. Goodkat 9:01 PM - 1 February, 2017
fuck donald trump
Hanginon 9:26 PM - 1 February, 2017
Quote:
"Well, the election, it came out really well. Next time we’ll triple the number or quadruple it. We want to get it over 51, right? At least 51.

Well this is Black History Month, so this is our little breakfast, our little get-together. Hi Lynn, how are you? Just a few notes. During this month, we honor the tremendous history of African-Americans throughout our country. Throughout the world, if you really think about it, right? And their story is one of unimaginable sacrifice, hard work, and faith in America. I’ve gotten a real glimpse—during the campaign, I’d go around with Ben to a lot of different places I wasn’t so familiar with. They’re incredible people. And I want to thank Ben Carson, who’s gonna be heading up HUD. That’s a big job. That’s a job that’s not only housing, but it’s mind and spirit. Right, Ben? And you understand, nobody’s gonna be better than Ben.

Last month, we celebrated the life of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., whose incredible example is unique in American history. You read all about Dr. Martin Luther King a week ago when somebody said I took the statue out of my office. It turned out that that was fake news. Fake news. The statue is cherished, it’s one of the favorite things in the—and we have some good ones. We have Lincoln, and we have Jefferson, and we have Dr. Martin Luther King. But they said the statue, the bust of Martin Luther King, was taken out of the office. And it was never even touched. So I think it was a disgrace, but that’s the way the press is. Very unfortunate.

I am very proud now that we have a museum on the National Mall where people can learn about Reverend King, so many other things. Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I noticed. Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, and millions more black Americans who made America what it is today. Big impact.

I’m proud to honor this heritage and will be honoring it more and more. The folks at the table in almost all cases have been great friends and supporters. Darrell—I met Darrell when he was defending me on television. And the people that were on the other side of the argument didn’t have a chance, right? And Paris has done an amazing job in a very hostile CNN community. He’s all by himself. You’ll have seven people, and Paris. And I’ll take Paris over the seven. But I don’t watch CNN, so I don’t get to see you as much as I used to. I don’t like watching fake news. But Fox has treated me very nice. Wherever Fox is, thank you.

We’re gonna need better schools and we need them soon. We need more jobs, we need better wages, a lot better wages. We’re gonna work very hard on the inner city. Ben is gonna be doing that, big league. That’s one of the big things that you’re gonna be looking at. We need safer communities and we’re going to do that with law enforcement. We’re gonna make it safe. We’re gonna make it much better than it is right now. Right now it’s terrible, and I saw you talking about it the other night, Paris, on something else that was really—you did a fantastic job the other night on a very unrelated show.

I’m ready to do my part, and I will say this: We’re gonna work together. This is a great group, this is a group that’s been so special to me. You really helped me a lot. If you remember I wasn’t going to do well with the African-American community, and after they heard me speaking and talking about the inner city and lots of other things, we ended up getting—and I won’t go into details—but we ended up getting substantially more than other candidates who had run in the past years. And now we’re gonna take that to new levels. I want to thank my television star over here—Omarosa’s actually a very nice person, nobody knows that. I don’t want to destroy her reputation but she’s a very good person, and she’s been helpful right from the beginning of the campaign, and I appreciate it. I really do. Very special.

So I want to thank everybody for being here."

-Chump

Good job of cut and paste.
Your point?
AKIEM 6:02 AM - 3 February, 2017
“I think General Flynn was really clear yesterday that Iran has violated the Joint Resolution, that Iran’s additional hostile actions that it took against our Navy vessel are ones that we are very clear are not going to sit by and take. I think that we will have further updates for you on those additional actions,” in reference to National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s declaration that Iran was “on notice.”
AKIEM 3:37 AM - 7 February, 2017
Pray for the survivors of the #BowlingGreenMassacre

Amen.
RogerRabbit 5:59 AM - 9 February, 2017
It is the twilight zone. Every day it is something new with that man.
AKIEM 7:04 PM - 9 February, 2017
we are in the sci-fi alt universe
Mr. Goodkat 7:24 PM - 9 February, 2017
i thought 4 years would be no big deal, but im not sure if we're gonna make it.
RogerRabbit 12:37 AM - 10 February, 2017
We'll be fine. Trump has folks in his own party that do not like him. He is getting push back from both sides.
Plus the courts, so far has been following the law, not Trump's wishes.

Quote:
we are in the sci-fi alt universe

Lol, I see what you did there.
AKIEM 6:18 PM - 14 February, 2017
Ain't even a month and the first resignation.

The RussIan Connection.

LMAO
Mr. Goodkat 7:04 PM - 14 February, 2017
mexicans already firing shots over his dumbass walll - its only 2.4 billion and 23% of our corn exports .....

money.cnn.com
AKIEM 7:11 PM - 14 February, 2017
ouch
Mr. Goodkat 7:15 PM - 14 February, 2017
that awful nafta

'American farmers sent $2.4 billion of corn to Mexico in 2015, the most recent year of available data. In 1995, the year after NAFTA became law, corn exports to Mexico were a mere $391 million.'
AKIEM 11:40 PM - 14 February, 2017
If that happens, but some farmers regret that vote.

Anyone run buy some Ivanka shoes?
lol
RogerRabbit 6:01 AM - 17 February, 2017
Quote:

Probably Remix, I bet he got em in hot pink...
AKIEM 3:07 AM - 20 February, 2017
Pray for Sweden
DJ Remix Detroit 5:39 PM - 2 March, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Probably Remix, I bet he got em in hot pink...

you still thinkin' about me? awww how sweet.
AKIEM 8:49 AM - 14 March, 2017
Microwaves
d:raf 5:34 PM - 14 March, 2017
My co-workers at the TV station taped a cutout of Obama inside the microwave facing outwards in the breakroom. lol
AKIEM 7:56 PM - 16 March, 2017
...whos paying for the wall again?

lmao
Mr. Goodkat 7:58 PM - 16 March, 2017
snoop dogg for pres
AKIEM 8:00 PM - 16 March, 2017
twitter beef with rappers.... lmao
Mr. Goodkat 8:03 PM - 16 March, 2017
he really is a clown, he wears face tanner, a wig, long ties, etc
AKIEM 8:12 PM - 16 March, 2017
...dont Saudi chop off heads (too)?
Warrior_123 7:09 PM - 23 March, 2017
lol

www.eidmubarak2017images.com
AKIEM 10:05 PM - 24 March, 2017
lmao - what happened to 'Mr Art of the Deal'?
trumpcare fail
d:raf 6:44 AM - 28 March, 2017
Quote:
lmao - what happened to 'Mr Art of the Deal'?
trumpcare fail

theconcourse.deadspin.com

Disclaimer: This article may be biased.

Quote:
Wait, Let's Clown These Scrub-Ass Doofuses Some More
Albert Burneko
Yesterday 4:13pm

Seventeen days. That’s how much stamina flinty-eyed deal master Donald Trump, sober policy knower Paul Ryan, and all the Republican Party had for a health care overhaul they’d been promising for seven years, before the work of negotiating amongst themselves overwhelmed them and they retired to their fainting couches. You can’t close on the sale of a fucking townhouse in 17 days. Holy hell, what a bunch of losers.

Don’t get me wrong! Literally all decent human beings can be glad these incompetent featherweight sacks of crap couldn’t get the job done: If their efforts were shabby, their goals were vile, the stuff of paranoia thriller villains. In all the particulars of their vision the public got to see, it was a pathetic hackwork, an agglomeration of cheap-shit piecemeal bullshit, managing the mean feat of being both a half-assed half-step—when measured against the tenor and substance of the seven years’ worth of caterwauling these creampuffs mounted against the ostensibly socialist evils of Obamacare—and a savage and heavyhanded assault on the well-being and security of tens of millions of vulnerable people. The unintentional consequences would have been surpassed in cruelty and destruction only by the intentional ones. Seventeen days of negotiation is 18 more than it deserved.

But still. These fucking amateurs! These butter-soft babies. These utter, utter fucking frauds. Let us clown them for all eternity; let us never forget what a bunch of unserious cosplaying shit-for-brains they are, each and every one. Choose your own favorite from among the smorgasbord of humiliating anecdotes to emerge from the past six days’ politics reporting; here’s one of mine, from a terrific recap by the Washington Post’s Robert Costa, Ashley Parker, and Philip Rucker, concerning Trump’s effort to persuade individual (friendly!) legislators to back the doomed bill:

Quote:
When [Republican Texas representative Joe] Barton told Trump that he could probably support the bill, with a few changes, the president smiled and winked at Vice President Pence, who stood hovering over the Resolute desk, and Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, who leaned forward to listen. As Trump wrapped up the call—“Talk soon,” he told Barton—Pence and Price silently punched their fists in the air. Barton was not an absolute yes but, for the moment, it was good enough.

Then the president was on to the next call.

Some master deal-maker! Get a load of these mayo fuckboys punching their fists in the air and winking at each other because one of their most ideologically sympathetic allies in Congress gave them a wishy-washy “probably” in return for unspecified “changes” that almost certainly would alienate any number of other representatives whose support they’d also need. This is like a car salesman calling over the manager for a high-five because a customer said he’d talk to his wife and come back. Your local used-car lot at this very moment contains no less than three divorced alcoholics in sweat-stained shirtsleeves who would not accept—much less celebrate—that lukewarm shit in lieu of a yes.

Here’s another fun one, from Mike Allen of Axios, describing Dark Lord of the Alt-Right Steve Bannon trying to break bad on a room of fellow insane right-wingers and getting duffed in the face in response:

Quote:
When the balky hardliners of the House Freedom Caucus visited the White House earlier this week, this was Steve Bannon’s opening line, according to people in the conference room in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building:

“Guys, look. This is not a discussion. This is not a debate. You have no choice but to vote for this bill.”

[...]

One of the members replied: “You know, the last time someone ordered me to something, I was 18 years old. And it was my daddy. And I didn’t listen to him, either.”

Great job, Wet Bag Of Cigarette Butts That Thinks It’s Judge Holden. You really cracked the fuckin’ whip, there. The New York Times reports that even after the bill’s failure became clear, Bannon wanted the vote forced at all costs on Friday afternoon so that he and Trump could compile an “enemies list” of Republican legislators who refused to support it. Ha! What the fuck would this inept shit-heap have done with it? You don’t want to make an enemy of the least popular president in American history, my friends. He might, uh, campaign for your reelection.

(Spare a moment also to appreciate the unnamed Nobody Tells Me What To Do Guy, who picked a really hilarious moment to encapsulate why everything is broken: Because for this bunch of entitled piss babies “No one tells me what to do!” is the total sum of Liberty and Adulthood.)

Hear me, Americans! Savor this world-historic self-own by the soft-ass imbeciles currently running our government, who had at least a year to overhaul a spectacularly unpopular healthcare system against which they’d been campaigning for the better part of a decade but bailed on the effort after 17 days because their diapers were leaking down their legs. Carry your glee out into the world; do the Booty Scooty in your dipshit MAGA-hat uncle’s goddamn face. It’s going to be a really long four years, and these clumsy, cruel, craven, cannibal bozos are coming for the tax code next; we will have to take our joy where we can find it.
AKIEM 1:22 AM - 29 March, 2017
Maybe just a little biased - LMAO
d:raf 8:55 PM - 29 March, 2017
It's not PC so Trump should like it, right? :D.
AKIEM 10:32 PM - 29 March, 2017
lol but it's not "fair"
AKIEM 9:58 PM - 1 April, 2017
“When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime" - Flynn
AKIEM 3:46 AM - 6 April, 2017
Steve Bannon
Rick Perry

LMAO
Mr. Goodkat 8:58 PM - 6 April, 2017
now not only an embarrassment to texas but the whole country :/
AKIEM 10:22 PM - 28 April, 2017
"I thought it would be easier" - chump
Mr. Goodkat 1:08 AM - 29 April, 2017
the hardest job in the world, should be easy.
AKIEM 6:04 AM - 2 May, 2017
The United States Constitution: “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.” - chump
AKIEM 5:39 AM - 5 May, 2017
'Australia has better healthcare' -chump
(universal single payer)
smh
AKIEM 6:07 AM - 12 May, 2017
why was comey fired again?

LMAO
AKIEM 3:52 AM - 19 May, 2017
The first Victum President.

LMAO
AKIEM 9:04 PM - 21 May, 2017
Chump bows and (lmao) curtsys for Saud.
cmtsu
Mr. Goodkat 10:23 PM - 21 May, 2017
SAD
AKIEM 11:01 PM - 21 May, 2017
Hole up. Skip that curtsy - what the fuck is this shit?

static.deathandtaxesmag.com

what is this????????
AKIEM 3:40 PM - 1 August, 2017
How's that 'run the country like a buisiness (temp agency) working out?