Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Dumb DJ company names...

popnwave 12:49 PM - 22 September, 2015
When will people stop thinking "productions" in their company sounds cool?

It sounds more like an 11 year old came up with it. It's like a bad DJ name.

Billy Bob Productions
Juggalo Productions
Gold Grill Productions

Just leave -that- word off your stuff.
 6 1:50 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:

Billy Bob Productions
Juggalo Productions
Gold Grill Productions

I agree.
popnwave 3:12 PM - 22 September, 2015
Almost forgot.. "Entertainment" as well.

It's lazy!
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:22 PM - 22 September, 2015
Isnt it pretty important to include these as this explains what it is your company does?
popnwave 3:28 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
Isnt it pretty important to include these as this explains what it is your company does?

That's what the rest of your ads/promoting does. Entertainment and Productions have become cliche, a trope, it's lack of imagination.
 6 4:03 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:

Productions isn't specific enough

nm
The Despicable Nyan Cat 4:28 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:

Billy Boob Productions
Jiggalo Productions
Gold Girll Productions

What?
nm
DJ Remix Detroit 5:16 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
Billy Boob

lol @ billy boob
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:14 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

nm

It seems like it is if your company puts on productions lol
 6 6:35 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

If you're a DJ and you put productions... What exactly are you producing?

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:51 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

If you're a DJ and you put productions... What exactly are you producing?

nm

Depends, if your just a dj, nothing, and you should leave it out. If you are a dj who is bringing a whole show...then you are producing a show/event. For example if I am just the resident dj at the local club MBezzle productions is inaccurate and dumb. On the other hand my buddy is in charge of "Glow Rage Productions". Hes a dj but he books in big venues and brings full light/video setup, provides paint for people tp throw on each other, hot half naked chicks to dance around, and all other retarded shit to distract from the fact hes a half ass dj. Thats clearly a production and the name belongs in the title.
 6 7:01 PM - 22 September, 2015
Again, productions is not specific enough.

So guy is right. No one would know what you're producing unless they saw a description of your event.

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:52 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
Again, productions is not specific enough.

So guy is right. No one would know what you're producing unless they saw a description of your event.

nm

Once again I disagree. If your company puts on a range of productions this is accurate. For example the previously mentioned company would be happy to use the same lights and dj to do a wedding, or a corp, or set up the paint + dj in a college spirit week. They put on productions so there are no "specifics" to list.
popnwave 7:58 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:

Once again I disagree. If your company puts on a range of productions this is accurate. For example the previously mentioned company would be happy to use the same lights and dj to do a wedding, or a corp, or set up the paint + dj in a college spirit week. They put on productions so there are no "specifics" to list.

If you are a full fledged company, between sound systems, lights, et al you have more reason to use such a name. The point I am trying to make is it's very cliche because every dong tries to slap that one their company title and sound much bigger than they are. It's a case of cheapening a moniker and even if you do put on a production, there's cleaner, better things to call yourself.

Poopy Bass Entertainment
Poopy Bass Productions

You don't need either of those descriptors on the names.. Poopy Bass is fine on its own. Does anyone really think someone is googling "productions" or "entertainment" or care when they see those words?
 6 8:24 PM - 22 September, 2015
Poopy Bass is never fine on its own. lol

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:52 PM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

If you are a full fledged company, between sound systems, lights, et al you have more reason to use such a name. The point I am trying to make is it's very cliche because every dong tries to slap that one their company title and sound much bigger than they are. It's a case of cheapening a moniker and even if you do put on a production, there's cleaner, better things to call yourself.

Poopy Bass Entertainment
Poopy Bass Productions

You don't need either of those descriptors on the names.. Poopy Bass is fine on its own. Does anyone really think someone is googling "productions" or "entertainment" or care when they see those words?

If I saw a facebook page for "poopy bass" I would assume its a dj or sound only group. I would not look at his page for lighting, dancers, event organization....hell I wouldnt even look at his page if i was looking for a wedding or corp dj as he sounds like one of the toolbags who just olays at raves and paint partys.....I, personally, would however go to his page if it said productions and i was looking for any of the above. If i was a customer and he offered thosr services, hed have lost a booking by not putting that
DJ_X_Trodinaire 11:21 PM - 22 September, 2015
i think I'm safe.....

E2 Entertainment. E2 = My first and last initials.

I think it is an improvement from our previous crew name lol
FPI Crew 90s
Suburbian Sounds 80s
The Despicable Nyan Cat 2:32 AM - 23 September, 2015
Sounds like O2? Cool name anyway
Nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:50 PM - 23 September, 2015
Quote:
i think I'm safe.....

E2 Entertainment. E2 = My first and last initials.

Your last initial is a 2? Is your dad R2D2?
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:25 PM - 23 September, 2015
LOL

E2 E & E "squared"
Scully DJ Services 2:47 PM - 29 September, 2015
I use Scully DJ Services. Short, sweet, and gets my point across
 6 4:05 PM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:
I use Scully Blowjob Services. Short, sweet, and gets my point across

TMI

nm
The Despicable Nyan Cat 4:28 PM - 29 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Pls demonstrate

nm

TMI
AKIEM 7:25 PM - 29 September, 2015
2illegalaliens.com ......sheet, that one will get you deported!

lol
Scully DJ Services 11:46 AM - 30 September, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

TMI

nm

Lol thats great

NM