Quote:
original song: The Persuasions - Good Times

thanks you kicko!! :@)
DjOdiedroppingbangers 8:09 AM - 14 August, 2015
it could also be from the young thug good time
that he put out
DjOdiedroppingbangers 8:11 AM - 14 August, 2015
DjFURBALL 10:32 PM - 31 January, 2016
is there any major issues with the pioneer s9 mixer does anyone know if you own one are you having any issues with it beside the fading knob paint and the chipping white lines fader paint other than that is there any other issues with the mixer and the software at all i am hearing there's a software problem with it crashing or freezing during gig's. i would like to hear all thoughts on the new pioneer s9 mixer i would like to know is it worth buying one or not. thanks all info is good info. i would like to add pioneer is making new knobs for the s9 mixer and should be ready in the middle of feburuary.
DJ Emir 8:20 AM - 10 April, 2016
I have a huge glitch problem with the USB misreading signals from or to the mixer. The mixer is gorgeous and has great features but I returned one got a new one and still have the same issues. A huge buzzing sound that appears intermittently and affects the DVS control. The buzz is present even if you turn the volumes down all the way or switch to internal mode. Still happens evben with turntables completely disconnected and fixes itself if I unplug the USB and plug it back in. A few others have commented they too have the same problem with their Macbook pros and the mixer. One guy said he had the gold one same issue and another said he tried it with CDJs and no problems within 10 hrs so it's an issue with Serato DJ and the DJM S9. I'm on 1.9.0 and the mixer has latest firmware 1.06 it happened with Serato DJ 1.8.1 as well

forums.pioneerdj.com

Watchwww.youtube.com