Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Sam DuBose

AKIEM 8:30 PM - 31 July, 2015
youtu.be

and again. First thing these pigs do / make shit up

If it was not for the video the story would be this dude was drunk with a bottle a liquor trying to run the cop over and dragging him down the street.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:34 PM - 31 July, 2015
Quote:
youtu.be

If it was not for the video the story would be this dude was drunk with a bottle a liquor trying to run the cop over and dragging him down the street.

He did run over the cop
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:20 PM - 31 July, 2015
Again, NON-COMPLIANCE...is why he died....

BUT the cop SHOULD get the death penalty...
AKIEM 2:03 AM - 1 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
youtu.be

He did run over the cop

You are the ONLY one who says so. Not even the cop makes that claim.
AKIEM 2:04 AM - 1 August, 2015
Quote:

Yup, the cop was non-compliant with protocol and procedure.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:07 AM - 1 August, 2015
smh, no Sam was NON-Compliant.

BUT he shouldn't have been killed.

That was murder.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:13 AM - 1 August, 2015
I think cops SHOULD have the right to say to an individual who's STARTING to be NON-COMPLIANT, "Hey, if you don't comply, I am allowed to and will KILL you".

BUT - Everything has to be on video...From beginning to end.

That way, for those who want to give a hard time, they MAY think twice...of not, oh well.

Execution on the spot.

BUT - The COP has to be held COMPLETELY liable.

It better be a LEGIT stop.

The whole thing has to be on video.

He has to WARN the suspect - ON VIDEO.

If those parameters AREN'T met, and the victim dies, the COP should die....no questions asked.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:16 AM - 1 August, 2015
I think that if cops can have the responsibility to use lethal force, that they should be held accountable EACH and every time with their life in the balance.
Joee 8:32 PM - 1 August, 2015
Quote:

this is the unedited version, witch I've never seen only what the news was showing

he defiantly was not complying ,i never realized he started the car back up he defiantly was trying to drive off, or at least it seemed that way

but was he non compliant to the point that he needed to get shot in the head …..hell no…..cop could have reach in and given him a chock hold than pulled him out the car

that p@ssy cop said to him self look at all the red he's a blood gang member i'm not letting him kill me & went to far
AKIEM 9:46 PM - 1 August, 2015
I cant see why the cop reached in unless he thought Dubose was grabbing a gun. Is that procedure, suspect starts a vehicle probably to flee so you reach in? Doubts it.

What was he doing, trying to shut it off, keep it in park? Seems like a dumb move.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:02 PM - 1 August, 2015
Again, the cop should get the death penalty, no questions asked...

Well, you can ASK, but still...
AKIEM 10:11 PM - 1 August, 2015
Quote:

Doubt there are any grounds for the DP.

Cops looking at life tho
Joee 10:34 PM - 1 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Cops looking at life tho

he needs to get raped with 100 sandpaper d!ldos
DJ Remix Detroit 12:03 AM - 2 August, 2015
everybody's pissed that the cop "lied"... but no one is pissed that dubose lied to the cop several times.

typical hypocrisy.

if negroes would quit being so stupid, maybe, just maybe they'd live to see another day.

and its funny how a majority of these idiots will identify someone wearing a confederate flag as a "racist".... but when a person wears a gang affiliated outfit, the cop doesn't have the same right to identify this idiot as a gang member and have a justified defensive stance.

oh well, one less deadbeat on this planet....

#wheresdarrenwilsonwhenyouneedhim
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:16 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

Oh, I'm sure he'll actually be OVERCHARGED, and then get off....lol.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:27 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

which shows you how stupid these people are.... it's obvious the cop didn't intentionally shoot the idiot.

but they are going to be emotionally driven to go for "murder 1" and completely blow any chance of prosecuting him.

then we'll see more negroes chimp out and burn down their own neighborhoods...lol

it's funny how blacks complain about how "racist" the justice system is.... yet they beg the same "racist" justice system to prosecute one of it's own....then when it doesn't happen, they get all upset and tear up their own shit, instead of going after the people who run the "racist" justice system.

but just like sandra bland... the majority of blacks talk a lot of shit and don't do shit.
AKIEM 12:31 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Yup. I dont know what the charge is but these are the degrees.

- Aggravated Murder
- Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- Reckless Homicide
- Negligent Homicide

I would say second or third. Well see if the jury is allowed to find gulty of a lessor degree..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:35 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
it's obvious the cop didn't intentionally shoot the idiot.

You can't be serious.....
DJ Remix Detroit 12:37 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

i'm very serious... the cops interaction from the beginning was non-hostile and very respectful...

i think he drew his weapon and accidentally fire upon the draw because of the commotion.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:41 AM - 2 August, 2015
but again, there were several chances before the shot, where this all could have been avoided.

if dude wasn't riding dirty in the first place.

if dude was just honest with the cop from the beginning

if dude complied with the cops request to exit the vehicle

if dude didnt hold the door shut and start the car to take off.

I'm just wondering when black folks are gonna learn that a lot of problems can be avoided if you quit doing stupid shit.

gluttons for punishment.
AKIEM 12:41 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i'm very serious... the cops interaction from the beginning was non-hostile and very respectful...

i think he drew his weapon and accidentally fire upon the draw because of the commotion.

is that what the cop said?

LOL @ Klan members trying to cover for the cop more than he is himself.

Let me guess - you also think he seen a weapon, and think he heard threats, and seen gang signs which mean - i kill u pig

lol
AKIEM 12:43 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
but again, there were several chances before the shot, where this all could have been avoided.

I'm just wondering when black folks are gonna learn that a lot of problems can be avoided if you quit doing stupid shit.

gluttons for punishment.

All those things relatively correct - and which NO ONE is denying.

The issue is that none of that warranted being shit in the head.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:47 AM - 2 August, 2015
but of course... when you look at these situations.... it's almost always idiot thugs and ratchet ass bitches that are having all these problems with cops.

people with common sense know that you fight the battles in court... not on the street with officers....

but of course we are talking about people who tear up their own communities, kill their own people in record numbers and beg the same "oppressors" to help them out....smh
AKIEM 12:47 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
everybody's pissed that the cop "lied"... but no one is pissed that dubose lied to the cop several times.

typical hypocrisy.

LMAO - You do realise that Dubose has no power to pull people over, make shit up and send them to jail or worse right.

So if he lied about his license being good it has no effect on anyone.

People are sick and tired of LYING ass pigs pigs because people go to jail ober that bs.

Quote:

if negroes would quit being so stupid, maybe, just maybe they'd live to see another day.
said Unkle Rukus

Quote:

and its funny how a majority of these idiots will identify someone wearing a confederate flag as a "racist".... but when a person wears a gang affiliated outfit, the cop doesn't have the same right to identify this idiot as a gang member and have a justified defensive stance.

oh well, one less deadbeat on this planet....

#wheresdarrenwilsonwhenyouneedhim

LMAO - if someone is wearing a racist symbol its not really a stretch to conclude they are a racist. Might not be but whatever.

and you know the cop thinks he is a Blood, i guess, and people are mad about the assumtion - WHO IS?

man, the ///MSU
AKIEM 12:53 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
but of course... when you look at these situations.... it's almost always idiot thugs and ratchet ass bitches that are having all these problems with cops.

Well maybe cops should patrol wealthy neighborhoods looking for or inventing infractions and that issue would be sorted.

Quote:

people with common sense know that you fight the battles in court... not on the street with officers....

His bad decisions did not warrent being shot.

Quote:

but of course we are talking about people who tear up their own communities, kill their own people in record numbers and beg the same "oppressors" to help them out....smh

Crazy how well you know this dude.
(or just more MSU?)
got2b Ru 5:41 AM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

gluttons for punishment.

here is your hero trying the same shit with someone that KNEW his rights. Same type of bullshit stop (defective equipment), same intimidation tactics except these "negroes" KNEW and exercised their rights.

Watchwww.youtube.com

this was just a matter of time. How many times has he done this OFF camera???

Keep in mind, this guy is CAMPUS police stopping people OFF CAMPUS for things like missing plates and broken BUMPERS???

This guy should NOT be a cop. period.

Quote:

maybe YOU should stop making excuses for HIM and see him for the ass he actually IS.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:46 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

gluttons for punishment.

here is your hero trying the same shit with someone that KNEW his rights. Same type of bullshit stop (defective equipment), same intimidation tactics except these "negroes" KNEW and exercised their rights.

Watchwww.youtube.com

this was just a matter of time. How many times has he done this OFF camera???

Keep in mind, this guy is CAMPUS police stopping people OFF CAMPUS for things like missing plates and broken BUMPERS???

This guy should NOT be a cop. period.

Quote:

maybe YOU should stop making excuses for HIM and see him for the ass he actually IS.

Heyyyyyy, theres my other stalker. I knew it was only a matter of time before the 4th member of the vagina gang would show up.

Still telling me what to do because you dont like my opinion negroe?

Shouldnt you be out protesting, looting foot lockers and liquor stores?
DJ Remix Detroit 12:56 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

the only ass i see is the ass who:

a) had 70 prior arrests

b) had 13 kids out of wedlock

c) was 40 yrs old, dressing like a gang member

d) was driving around with a suspended license

e) was driving around without insurance

f) was driving around without license plates

g) was driving around with an open bottle of liquor in the vehicle

h) lied to the officer several times

I) failed to follow the officers instructions

j) put the officers life in danger by resisting arrest and trying to drive off.

there is absolutely no doubt in my mind this could have all been avoided if sam dubose didnt act like a jack ass.

the reason why sam dubose was acting like a jack ass is because he's surround by a bunch of idiots like you, who keep telling him that it's every body else's fault and not his.

but this is the typical shit you get when you deal with these dumb ass black folks....

as the saying goes: you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

mr. dubose was the winner of a stupid prize.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:57 PM - 2 August, 2015
so there ya go RU... that's my opinion... if you don't like it....

then fuck you!.....lol
got2b Ru 12:57 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Heyyyyyy, theres my other stalker. I knew it was only a matter of time before the 4th member of the vagina gang would show up.

you DO know... you are NOT white don't you? Or did YOU just get finished doing the above, NEGRO?
DJ Remix Detroit 12:57 PM - 2 August, 2015
^ that rhymed too...lmao
got2b Ru 1:01 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

a) had 70 prior arrests

SO what does all this matter???

the cop knew absolutely NONE of this at the time, but I guess he deserved to die for it anyway...
DJ Remix Detroit 1:05 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
SO what does all this matter???

so if doesn't matter.... then why bother bringing up shit about the cop?
got2b Ru 1:05 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

then fuck you!.....lol

so emotional...

really... tell em why you mad! is it because this isn't "YOUR" thread? Or is it because you think your "UPPITY NEGRO" status trumps your actual blackness?
DJ Remix Detroit 1:09 PM - 2 August, 2015
if very funny how quick you are to excuse all the stupid shit that dubose did.... but you won't do the same for officer.

but of course, when blacks do dumb shit, its all excused....smh

and you wonder why negroes are in the position they are in.

and this is why i don't live around negroes... because the majority of you think this way and support thuggish and ratchet ass behavior, even when it clearly wrong.

it's like me going to the zoo and jumping in the lion exhibit.... the lion shreds me into a million pieces....

instead of blaming me for being an idiot and going into the lion exhibit, you blame the lion.

ya'll are idiots...lol
DJ Remix Detroit 1:12 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
status trumps your actual blackness?

there ya go... this is why i say the majority of blacks aren't about shit, because they put their blackness above ethics and morality.

sorry sir, but i don't care what the skin color is, if you are an idiot, then you are an idiot.

people like you feel that someone is beyond being called an idiot because they are black.... so who is the real "uppity negroe"?
got2b Ru 1:14 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
and this is why i don't live around negroes... because the majority of you think this way and support thuggish and ratchet ass behavior, even when it clearly wrong.

NIGGER PLEASE...
DJ Remix Detroit 1:17 PM - 2 August, 2015
but again Ru... those very black people you are defending did absolutely nothing to help your mother while she was sick.

instead of helping your mother.....those same black people allowed your mother to slide into a vortex of poverty, allowing her to live in the deplorable projects.

yup... those are the same black people like sam dubose, mike brown, treyvon martin, sandra bland, who you are so eager to defend.

i can tell you this much, if i got sick, the people around me allow me lose everything and be forced to live the projects.
DJ Remix Detroit 1:19 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

NIGGER PLEASE...

awwwwwww.... you mad bro? lmao

typical
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:02 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

Are we watching the same video?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:03 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
All those things relatively correct - and which NO ONE is denying.

Co-sign AKA NON-Compliance

Quote:
The issue is that none of that warranted being shit in the head.

There it is.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:04 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

****yawn****
DJ Remix Detroit 2:04 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

****yawn****

the truth makes you tired?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:06 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

What? OFF CAMPUS?

Does he even have jurisdiction there?

Oh, yeah, he's done....IF they do it correctly....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:07 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

LMAO @ getting mad because someone responded to YOUR OPINION....
got2b Ru 2:08 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
people like you feel that someone is beyond being called an idiot because they are black.... so who is the real "uppity negroe"?

I AM an "uppity negro".

but I don't need to go out of my way to put down other black people to justify my status.

Quote:
but again Ru... those very black people you are defending did absolutely nothing to help your mother while she was sick.

how do you know they didn't? Is that your OPINION again?

Quote:
instead of helping your mother.....those same black people allowed your mother to slide into a vortex of poverty, allowing her to live in the deplorable projects.

what the fuck does this even MEAN? Seriously. Do YOU involve your neighbors in all YOUR personal business? I'm gonna guess that you DON'T. You sound like a fucking clown

If someone is a TAX PAYER and hits hard times, they should EXPECT assistance from the very system THEY PAID INTO till they can get back on their feet dumbass!

That is EXACTLY what my mother did. But YOU find a problem with even THAT

Quote:
i can tell you this much, if i got sick, the people around me allow me lose everything and be forced to live the projects.

I can tell YOU this much, if you really believe those white people you live amongst will do anything to help YOU in that situation then you still got some growing up to do...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:08 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
there is absolutely no doubt in my mind this could have all been avoided if sam dubose didnt act like a jack ass.

Absolutely AGREE - NON Compliance GOT HIM SHOT.

But, the cop didn't have the RIGHT to shoot him.

Period point blank.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:09 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

then fuck you!.....lol

LOL, but YOU don't like HIS OPINION, and started calling HIM names...lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:11 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
really... tell em why you mad! is it because this isn't "YOUR" thread? Or is it because you think your "UPPITY NEGRO" status trumps your actual blackness?

C'mon man, you KNOW if he could wash that "Ace Of Spades" shade offa him, he'da done it LOOOOONNNGGG ago...

What bugs ME out is that he is the EXACT Stereotype of what he condemns ...

Playin' that ratchet music, rims on ALL of his cars....

WTF?

lmao....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:12 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

That is completely hilarious coming from you...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:13 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

But wait, didn't you say that YOU'D help "Black people" by offering them a JOB at your place of business?

But you conveniently "don't have any blacks in the area" to do so?

lmao..

Sunday Morning COM-MO-DEE....
DJ Remix Detroit 2:14 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

how do you know they didn't? Is that your OPINION again?

you said it yourself.... your mother got sick and as a result couldn't work and ended up having to move to the projects.

so that means the blacks that were around her did nothing to prevent her from having to move to the projects.

if someone i truly cared about got sick and couldn't work.... there is NO WAY i'd let them get to the point of having to live in deplorable conditions.

seems if black people truly cared about another black person... they would've helped your mom.... but of course they didnt.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:14 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

****yawn****

the truth makes you tired?

lol @ you believing what YOU say is "The Truth"...

No, what you're saying is MAD TIRED...

Nobody believes you...

You need more people...
DJ Remix Detroit 2:15 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
what the fuck does this even MEAN? Seriously. Do YOU involve your neighbors in all YOUR personal business? I'm gonna guess that you DON'T. You sound like a fucking clown

neighbors? I'm talking family. how come your own "black" family didnt step in and help?

smh @ you bringing up neighbors.
DJ Remix Detroit 2:16 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
But wait, didn't you say that YOU'D help "Black people" by offering them a JOB at your place of business?

when a black person with good work ethic applies for the job, then i'll be more than happy to hire them.

but they aren't automatically getting the job just because they are black.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:22 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

when a black person with good work ethic applies for the job, then i'll be more than happy to hire them.

but they aren't automatically getting the job just because they are black.

Here you go again, thinking someone of color is asking for a HANDOUT.

Who said you'd have to relax your hiring rules for Black folk?

But you can't TELL me there aren't any qualified blacks that you can hire...

#Wheretheres3....
DJ Remix Detroit 2:26 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
if you really believe those white people you live amongst will do anything to help YOU in that situation then you still got some growing up to do...

not true.... a white friend of mine leased me one of his commercial buildings for dirt cheap because he wanted to help me get my business started. he didnt have to do that, but he did it anyways out of the kindness of his heart.

and again, i've been living around white folks for years and i've never had my car stolen, house broken into, or been robbed at gun point.

but when i was living around blacks, all they did was was take and vandalize anything nice that i had.

but of course, your hatred for white people keeps you thinking white people are racist.... but your own people allowed your mom to slip into poverty...smh
DJ Remix Detroit 2:28 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
But you can't TELL me there aren't any qualified blacks that you can hire...

if they apply, then they have the job. if they don't apply, well, then it's impossible to hire someone that doesn't apply.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:30 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
but of course, your hatred for white people

***Fact Check****

got2b Ru, you hate White People?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:31 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
not true.... a white friend of mine leased me one of his commercial buildings for dirt cheap because he wanted to help me get my business started.

Looks like a handout to me....
DJ Remix Detroit 2:32 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
If someone is a TAX PAYER and hits hard times, they should EXPECT assistance from the very system THEY PAID INTO till they can get back on their feet dumbass!

wait a minute....that same racist system that is full of white supremacists.... the same system that hires and pays these crooked racist cops? no way dude...you can't be serious....lmao

see, you just pointed out the stupidity of the majority of black folks. they talk so much shit about how racist the system is, but rely on these same oppressors to help them in the time of need.

who does that?......

negroes
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:35 PM - 2 August, 2015
But wait, so WHY didn't you go thru the "System" to get a "Small Business Loan" in the first place?
DJ Remix Detroit 2:35 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
not true.... a white friend of mine leased me one of his commercial buildings for dirt cheap because he wanted to help me get my business started.

Looks like a handout to me....

not a hand out because i'm paying the lease.... he also offered to help... i didnt ask him.

either way. it was a white guy helping a black man to get a black owned business started.

and besides... even if you want to call it a "hand out".... I'm not the one talking about how racist white people are and then turning around and expecting white people to bail me out of hard times.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:37 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
and besides... even if you want to call it a "hand out".... I'm not the one talking about how racist white people are and then turning around and expecting white people to bail me out of hard times.

But you are the FIRST PERSON saying that we shouldn't be "ENSLAVED" by the White Man...right?

lol..

Didn't you say "Working" for them isn't the SAME as 'Owning" your own?

But all the time, "The White Man" is the one who ALLOWED you to HAVE your own "Business"...

Oh, the hypocrisy....

C'mon man, do you be forgetting what you type here?
DJ Remix Detroit 2:39 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
But wait, so WHY didn't you go thru the "System" to get a "Small Business Loan" in the first place?

im not a fan of taking out loans and giving away money on interest. loans are a last resort. i saved enough money to fund my business. most small businesses end up closing within the first year, so the odds were stacked against me.

if i had to close my business within the first year, thats one thing, but to close the doors and have a bunch of debt is another thing....

i am very against being in debt.
DJ Remix Detroit 2:41 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Didn't you say "Working" for them isn't the SAME as 'Owning" your own?

im not working for any white people (besides my clients).

so you consider a friend doing you a favor as working for them?....yeah ok.

keep reaching buddy.
DJ Remix Detroit 2:43 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
But all the time, "The White Man" is the one who ALLOWED you to HAVE your own "Business"...

my business isn't dependent on that building.... if for any reason i had to vacate the building, i could very well find another building to occupy and resume operations.

your arm must be tire, cuz you are reaaaaaaching.
got2b Ru 4:24 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

***Fact Check****

Not at all.
DJ Remix Detroit 4:53 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

***Fact Check****

Not at all.

Then why would you make a generalized statement about white folks not helping me, when in fact white folks have helped me, no strings attatched.

Funny how you have no problem making a generalized statement about white folks and ther is no problem with that.

But when i make a generalized statement about blacks, all hel breaks loose.

Can we say double standard boys and girls?
DJ Remix Detroit 4:57 PM - 2 August, 2015
And the fact remains: at a time your mom needed help... Black folks did nothing to help her. The only entity that stood in to help was the "white racist guvment"

And you have the nerve to say white folks wouldnt help black folks.

Negroe logic: 2x2=0
got2b Ru 5:21 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Can we say double standard boys and girls?

does not apply because I NEVER said anything derogatory about white people like YOU do about black people

Quote:
And the fact remains: at a time your mom needed help... Black folks did nothing to help her.

there you go slowly making up your OWN "facts". I never said one way or the other whether family or friends helped us out. You just want your narrative to be true so badly that you resorted to //MSU™

Quote:
The only entity that stood in to help was the "white racist guvment"

I never said ANYTHING about a "white racist guvment" that was YOU
got2b Ru 5:33 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
wait a minute....that same racist system that is full of white supremacists.... the same system that hires and pays these crooked racist cops? no way dude...you can't be serious....lmao

I never said anything about a racist system, racist cops OR white supremacists. Again, that was YOU //MSU™

I happen to believe the problem with these bad cops is POWER and EGO not race. There are too many indifferent, bullied as children insecure assholes like yourself serving on police forces and too many others that are more willing to "look the other way" than do the right thing.

but you just go ahead and keep //MSU™ about me like you know me
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:21 PM - 2 August, 2015
Nothing like a little Fact Checking erry now and then....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:22 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
i saved enough money to fund my business.

I thought you said you BORROWED enough money to fund your business...

Which is it?

Quote:
i am very against being in debt.

Isn't borrowing going into debt?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:22 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
im not working for any white people (besides my clients).

But it's ok to BORROW from them?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:24 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
my business isn't dependent on that building....

WHO SAID IT WAS? lol...

Stop trying to change the focus...

The point is that you BORROWED from the "White Man", (that you say is "Enslaving Us", to GET that building in the FIRST place...
AKIEM 6:29 PM - 2 August, 2015
...good Lord the Church of Hypocrisy is on fire this morning!!!!

oh shit, the preacher done set the pulpit on fire from layin in this mf

LMAO!!!!!
AKIEM 6:33 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

takin handouts from da white mans

Malik came back from the essence to smack this hypocrite in the face.

...and now hes rollong around fronting on some rims? LMAO!!!

dont tell me he had some spinners, dont tell me that one
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:41 PM - 2 August, 2015
Dude, I'm STILL trying to process the rims...

Not on just one vehicle....BUT ALL 3?

Bruh....
DJ Remix Detroit 7:54 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
does not apply because I NEVER said anything derogatory about white people like YOU do about black people

you said:
Quote:
if you really believe those white people you live amongst will do anything to help YOU in that situation then you still got some growing up to do...

you said white people wouldn't help me, which can be considered a derogatory generalized statement.... if a white person were to say the same exact thing about black folks... ya'll would have Sharpton on speed dial ready to burn down and loot your local liquor store.
DJ Remix Detroit 7:57 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
there you go slowly making up your OWN "facts". I never said one way or the other whether family or friends helped us out.

if your mom had to move to the projects....that means: no one stepped in to make sure she didnt end up in a deplorable living situation. trust that if that were to happen to me, i wouldn't end up having to live in deplorable conditions.

now that's a fact.
DJ Remix Detroit 8:01 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
I happen to believe the problem with these bad cops is POWER and EGO not race

takes a pretty big ego to get pulled over, talk a lot of shit about having a lawyer, but unable to come up with $500 to bail yourself out. and then when you call on family and friends they don't even return your calls to bail you out.

takes a pretty big ego to be riding dirty, dressed like a member of the bloods, repeatedly lie to a cop, travel with an open container, then refuse to be arrested and try to drive away from the scene.

yet you praise these ghetto idiots who put themselves in these situations.
DJ Remix Detroit 8:03 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
too many others that are more willing to "look the other way" than do the right thing.

like your boy sam dubose and your girl sandra bland?
DJ Remix Detroit 8:04 PM - 2 August, 2015
it's funny how all of these assholes in these situations are loud mouthed, rude, violent, and break all of the rules... yet they get mad when others don't follow the same rules they just got through breaking.

#nosympathy
DJ Remix Detroit 8:05 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
I thought you said you BORROWED enough money to fund your business...

this is why you should stop trying to think.... i never said i borrowed any money for my business.

Bezzle was the one saying people should borrow money to start a business.
DJ Remix Detroit 8:12 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
The point is that you BORROWED from the "White Man", (that you say is "Enslaving Us"

i never said borrowing from the white man was enslaving....

there you go again making shit up... if i said this, then please quote me. if you can't quote me, then you are making shit up.
AKIEM 9:27 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
it's funny how all of these assholes in these situations are loud mouthed, rude, violent, and break all of the rules... yet they get mad when others don't follow the same rules they just got through breaking.

#nosympathy

In the Sandra Bland case the cop was WAY louder, rude, violent, and broke all the rules - then lied to cover them up as usual.

The cop should be charged, or at least fired for being dishonest.

In the Sam Dubose case he was actually 'timid' and soft spoken not rude, not violent, yes broke some rules.

The cop however broke rules and protocol, then lied to cover (typical) and deserves a murder charge - probably overcharged
got2b Ru 10:19 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
no one stepped in to make sure she didnt end up in a deplorable living situation.

So mr. "personal responsibility" is saying that it was someone ELSE'S responsibility to "step in" for my mom's situation? roger that...

Quote:
i wouldn't end up having to live in deplorable conditions.

so if by "deplorable conditions" you mean: an apartment in a clean well maintained building filled with working class families and very little drama then YES, it was deplorable. I know that's what the projects are like in and around detroit but I'm NOT from there. Those pictures in your head are not real
AKIEM 10:50 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

a) had 70 prior arrests

the reason why sam dubose was acting like a jack ass is because he's surround by a bunch of idiots like you, who keep telling him that it's every body else's fault and not his.

but this is the typical shit you get when you deal with these dumb ass black folks....

as the saying goes: you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

mr. dubose was the winner of a stupid prize.

All these lies and spin are meant to lower the value of the victims life to help get the cop off. Some shitheads are actually glad the guy is dead.
DJ Remix Detroit 11:47 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:
So mr. "personal responsibility" is saying that it was someone ELSE'S responsibility to "step in" for my mom's situation? roger that..

personal responsibility for negative/stupid actions.... someone getting sick is completely different than someone breaking the law.

if someone i care about is sick to the point they can't work and they are forced to move to the projects, i'd move them into my house before i let them sink that low.

Quote:
so if by "deplorable conditions" you mean: an apartment in a clean well maintained building filled with working class families and very little drama then YES, it was deplorable. I know that's what the projects are like in and around detroit but I'm NOT from there. Those pictures in your head are not real

lemme get this straight... you were claiming "I'm from the projects" as a means to show some type of toughness.... but now you are saying the projects you were in were "clean well maintained and filled with working class families"?

lmao.... you can't make this shit up folks. so now that i caught you up using simple logic, you are gonna flat out lie and say the projects were this lovely place to live?

oh man... this shit is classic...

keep digging yourself in a hole ru
AKIEM 11:55 PM - 2 August, 2015
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Are we watching the same video?

This one is crazy - the cop doesnt even say it was accidental.

Thats worse than the claim he ran the cop over.

Crazy how these dudes are fabricating MORE than the cop himself - lol
got2b Ru 2:16 AM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
so now that i caught you up using simple logic

simple logic? how about you try a little simple READING

Quote:
so if by "deplorable conditions" you mean: an apartment in a clean well maintained building

why was that? because two of the maintenance men responsible for the upkeep actually LIVED in my building. There was ALSO a tenant watch as well as neighbors who generally looked out for one another

Quote:
you are gonna flat out lie and say the projects were this lovely place to live?

flat out lie??? to you? Who the hell are YOU that I need to lie? Nobody said it was a "lovely" place but it was my home and I made the most of it.

But hey, don't be mad because I was able to navigate through life in the jects and not be AFRAID of the people there OR be victimized by them like YOU were.

Quote:
you were claiming "I'm from the projects" as a means to show some type of toughness....

wrong... I'm a grown ass man, I don't NEED to show "toughness". I said I show RESPECT and get it in return. Again, simple READING - master THAT then move onto logic

And since you are so fascinated by my life story (it is YOU that keeps bringing it up BTW) why don't you start your "own" thread about it because it is NOT relevant to this discussion
DJ Remix Detroit 2:26 AM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
wrong... I'm a grown ass man, I don't NEED to show "toughness". I said I show RESPECT and get it in return. Again, simple READING - master THAT then move onto logic

Quote:
got2b Ru 9:57 PM - 27 June, 2015
Yep. My "project" education allows me to NOT be afraid of ANY people ANYWHERE. And to also garner the RESPECT of MOST people. It ALSO has helped me to spot the weakest person in the room in seconds and how to OWN it in minutes. It's called street smarts the USMC couldn't teach you that and what little you (might have) had was scared out of you

yeah ok.... mr. "clean working families" projects.

lying like a rug.
DJ Remix Detroit 2:32 AM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
wrong... I'm a grown ass man,

yeah, a grown ass man mad at another dudes opinion on the internet.

we know you are obsessed RU....click that X man and head back to your projects...lmao
AKIEM 3:00 AM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
got2b Ru 9:57 PM - 27 June, 2015
Yep. My "project" education allows me to NOT be afraid of ANY people ANYWHERE. And to also garner the RESPECT of MOST people. It ALSO has helped me to spot the weakest person in the room in seconds and how to OWN it in minutes. It's called street smarts the USMC couldn't teach you that and what little you (might have) had was scared out of you

yeah ok.... mr. "clean working families" projects.

lying like a rug.

LMAO - Every time you do that looking shit up tactic it fails horribly.

Quote:
Quote:
wrong... I'm a grown ass man,

we know you are obsessed RU....click that X man and head back to your projects...lmao

Yet you are clearly the most upset, angry, emotional, distraught dude on the forum.
DJ Remix Detroit 11:24 AM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
we know you are obsessed RU & Kim....click that X ladies and head back to your projects...lmao

fixed
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:09 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
I never said i borrowed any money for my business.

Bezzle was the one saying people should borrow money to start a business.

My bad...

You took a HANDOUT instead....from him in the form of a real low "Lease"....

Gotcha....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:11 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

But wait...lmao...

Why do you get so mad when we respond to your OPINIONS, (and you DO post your OPINIONS on this messageboard, because that's what messageboards are for...), and start calling cats names and whatnot?

lmao...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:13 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Yet you are clearly the most upset, angry, emotional, distraught dude on the forum.

I dunno man, I thought AKIEM took the cake....

But CLEARLY you are leading the pack with needing to "Click that "X"...ho.

lol.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:16 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

But wait...lmao...

Why do you get so mad when we respond to your OPINIONS, (and you DO post your OPINIONS on this messageboard, because that's what messageboards are for...), and start calling cats names and whatnot?

lmao...

Im not mad in the least bit.

Heres the thing, i can take what i dish out.
If i call someone an idiot... I dont get mad when they call me a name.

Its you guys that get all butt hurt over getting called names. Proof: semi truce emails from kim.

You have never ever heard me complain because someone called me a name.
To be honest, that kkk shit and the uncle ruckus shit is pretty hilarious.

You guys have the right to voice your opinions all day err day. When you say somethin stupid im gonna call it... All day err day.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:17 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

I dunno man, I thought AKIEM took the cake....

But CLEARLY you are leading the pack with needing to "Click that "X"...ho.

lol.

Negroe please.... Kim was sending personal love letters to folks asking to stop the name calling.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:22 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

But you already know that when you resort to "Name Calling", you've run out of intelligent things to say, right?

Just want to be clear...

Because that's EXACTLY how all interactions with you go.

You post an "Opinion".

Somebody challenges it

You say, "You're an idiot, just like the rest of you "Blacks". etc..etc...

And then you get checked...

It's EVERY SINGLE interaction.

If you think you have an INTELLIGENT OPINION, back it up INTELLIGENTLY...

Again, only those who have run out of intelligent things to say, resort to name calling....
DJ Remix Detroit 12:23 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

But you already know that when you resort to "Name Calling", you've run out of intelligent things to say, right?

Just want to be clear...

You post an "Opinion".

Somebody challenges it

Again, only those who have run out of intelligent things to say, resort to name calling....

Thats your opinion. I simply do not agree.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:25 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Just want to be clear...

You post an "Opinion".

Somebody challenges it

So by your logic, you fall under this same category? Calling me kkk and uncle ruckus?

Like i said, i think its pretty funny and im not offended by it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:25 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Kim was sending personal love letters to folks asking to stop the name calling.

EVEN IF THAT IS THE CASE....

What is the problem with having a debate without the distractions of name calling?

That just seems to draw attention away from the initial debate, ie Wag The Dog..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:26 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

So you think it's INTELLIGENT to interject name calling to distract from the topic at hand?
DJ Remix Detroit 12:28 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Kim was sending personal love letters to folks asking to stop the name calling.

EVEN IF THAT IS THE CASE....

What is the problem with having a debate without the distractions of name calling?

That just seems to draw attention away from the initial debate, ie Wag The Dog..

Only if you let it. Thats your fault for being weak minded and easily distracted.

For instance. Someone like roger ranbit who believes in a religion that used to enslave and capitvate black people.... I would consider him an idiot. Those same crosses that were burned in black peoples yards, are the same crosses that blacks wear across their necks.

Its like a jew sporting a swastika. A person that does shit like that is an idiot in my opinion.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:31 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

So you think it's INTELLIGENT to interject name calling to distract from the topic at hand?[/quotE]

I could take you seriously if you didnt particupate in the name calling yourself.

But you are the main person calling people names.

And besides it doesnt bother me. Im not the one crying about "name calling". Like a 3rd grade girl. Thats you guys.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:34 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

So you think it's INTELLIGENT to interject name calling to distract from the topic at hand?

Quit crying anout it and it wont be a distraction.

Problem solved.

You gonna send me a love letter too? Askimg me to stop the name calling?

Grown ass men acting like 5 yr old girls. Smh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:40 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Only if you let it. Thats your fault for being weak minded and easily distracted.

Nope, again....TACTICS which take away from your argument.

You act like they aren't recognized when you do it....
DJ Remix Detroit 12:42 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Nope, again....TACTICS which take away from your argument.

You act like they aren't recognized when you do it....

Dude, quit being weak minded.

Problem solved.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:43 PM - 3 August, 2015
So if its so "unintelligent" to call people names, and its such a "distraction".... Then why do you do it?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:44 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quit crying anout it and it wont be a distraction.

Nobody is crying about it. I'm just intelligently showing you how dumb and fruitless it is.

Quote:
Grown ass men

Can't have an INTELLIGENT conversation because you want to call names? lol.

Quote:
acting spelling like 5 yr old girls. Smh

Quote:
Quit crying anout
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:45 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Dude, quit being weak minded.

Problem solved.

Says the guys who intentionally calls names to distract from his argument?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:47 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
So if its so "unintelligent" to call people names, and its such a "distraction".... Then why do you do it?

I RESPOND ACCORDINGLY....lol, don't get it twisted, you'll get forever roasted, but I'm saying, why do you have to try and deflect from your OPINION in the first place?

A man should stand behind his words without trying to create a smokescreen.

Are you not a man?
DJ Remix Detroit 12:51 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

I RESPOND ACCORDINGLY....lol, don't get it twisted, you'll get forever roasted, but I'm saying, why do you have to try and deflect from your OPINION in the first place?

Are you not a man?

So when you do it, its "responding accordingly"?.... Gotcha

Typical negroe tactics... Carry on
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:52 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

EXACTLY! There you go...

So, again....

Quote:

Are you not a man?
DJ Remix Detroit 12:54 PM - 3 August, 2015
Its very clear to me why this generation of blacks are so screwed up. Because your generation raised them.

Negroe logic: when someone picks on me, instead of going out and kicking their ass, im gonna burn my own house down.

Smh....and you wonder why they're shooting you negroes in the head on site.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:55 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

EXACTLY! There you go...

So, again....

Quote:

Are you not a man?

Hey, im just "responding accordingly"...lmao

2 can play this game.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:26 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

2 can play this game.

Roger that....lmao.
DJ Remix Detroit 2:03 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

2 can play this game.

Roger that....lmao.

So we both agree this is for entertainment.

So now you have every reason to stop crying like a little girl when i call you an idiot. <(see what i did there?)

Bitches be actin like bitches when you call em bitches. Lmao
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:08 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

It's ALWAYS been entertainment for me, but I'm just acknowledging that you don't have the capacity to back up your Argument/Opinion without deflection.

:-)

See what I did there?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:23 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
youtu.be

He did run over the cop

Oh really

www.nbcnews.com

Quote:

In one of the newly released videos, Lindenschmidt appears to corroborate Tensing's original story that he was dragged by DuBose's car when talking to other officers arriving on scene.
AKIEM 3:47 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
youtu.be

He did run over the cop

Oh really

www.nbcnews.com

Quote:
In one of the newly released videos, Lindenschmidt appears to corroborate Tensing's original story that he was dragged by DuBose's car when talking to other officers arriving on scene.

The cop always claimed he was dragged. He never claimed he was run over. Those are TWO different things.
AKIEM 4:01 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But wait...lmao...

lmao...

Im not mad in the least bit.

Pure lie.

Just the other day you were COMPLAINING about the name calling, as you have been intermittently this whole time.

COMPLAINING about the uncivilized discourse.

I offered to raise the level of argument and leave the ad hominem out of it - but you are far TOOOO upset to deal with anyone on that level.
DJ Remix Detroit 4:20 PM - 3 August, 2015
you know your mad when you keep trying to interject yourself into conversations with people who are deliberately ignoring you.

Bwahahahahahaha!

If it applies, then go ahead and respond to it.
AKIEM 4:38 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
you know your mad when you keep trying to interject yourself into conversations with people who are deliberately ignoring you.

Bwahahahahahaha!

If it applies, then go ahead and respond to it.

We are at 1st grade level now?

ok

If you are mad you will continue posting on the forum

So i wont respond, because i have already made the point about how womanly and gay it is to be ignoring someone on a forum. lol. Instead i will just correct your grammar.

lol

nm
AKIEM 5:03 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2 can play this game.

Roger that....lmao.

So now you have every reason to stop crying like a little girl when i call you an idiot. <(see what i did there?)

Bitches be actin like bitches when you call em bitches. Lmao

Yet...

Beezle doesnt complain about 'name calling'
RR doesnt complain about 'name calling'
JM doesnt complain about 'name calling'
I dont see any other regulars crying about it.

The only two bitches who actually break down and cry about name calling are Rejex and Chix.
DJ Remix Detroit 5:53 PM - 3 August, 2015
Semi truce: bitches acting like bitches when you call them bitches.
AKIEM 6:42 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

Quote:

crying: stop calling me Unkle Rukus
crying: stop calling me Uncle Tom
crying: stop calling me homo
crying: stop mentioning me
crying: but im ignoring you
crying: plenty other shit too

all like a bitch ass

I offered you a truce because you were crying.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:54 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

crying: stop calling me Unkle Rukus
crying: stop calling me Uncle Tom
crying: stop calling me homo
crying: stop mentioning me
crying: but im ignoring you
crying: plenty other shit too

all like a bitch ass

I offered you a truce because you were crying.
....semi truce
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:59 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

Wait...what?

Bruh, say it ain't so....lol.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:23 PM - 3 August, 2015
LOL @ what point did Rejex take his ball and go HOME and AKIEM WON?

lmBao!

How did I miss this?

I must have been on vacation in NC....
AKIEM 10:38 PM - 3 August, 2015
'him' and Chix both been on some passive aggressive 'ignoring' but 'dry arguing' still trying to make points but not mentioning me direct.

Then a couple times each said 'i was ingoring you but im super mad and have to say....' type shit.

I cant even explain how hilarious it is to have two ladies trying to 'ignore' me on an internet forum.

What kind sense does that even make, shits strange.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

'Im ignoring you!!!'

LMAO
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:48 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:

I cant even explain how hilarious it is to have two ladies trying to 'ignore' me

You must laugh a lot
AKIEM 11:01 PM - 3 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
I cant even explain how hilarious it is to have two ladies trying to 'ignore' me

You must laugh a lot

Trust me, i do - this shits cracking me up.

Years ago i wound up with two women living with me... and when both were pissed... thats a different story.

LMAO!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:09 AM - 4 August, 2015
BUT DUDE JUST SAID -
Quote:
Quit crying anout it .....

Meaning basically MAN UP, but y'all are telling me he IS CHOOSING TO CRY ABOUT IT and ignore you?

Rejex, we need you to step to the front of the congregation for this one mayne...

Stop playin...
DJ Remix Detroit 12:36 AM - 4 August, 2015
^ typical negroe tactics.

Carry on.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:45 AM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:

Carry on.

Bruh, are you IGNORING AKIEM?
DJ Remix Detroit 3:05 AM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Carry on.

Bruh, are you IGNORING Retards?

Yezzir
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:16 AM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:
Yezzir

Why exactly?
AKIEM 7:36 AM - 4 August, 2015
He claimed to be ignoring me because i suggested he is a homosexual.

Which is obviously an excuse.

He has done the same thing which makes him a hypocrite.

He thinks i care for some reason.

Its always been his tactic anyway when i back him down into his own illogical corner. This is just cut to the chase.

Willful ignorance like a comfy blanket protecting his frail emotional problems.

He should let me help him out.
RogerRabbit 7:51 AM - 4 August, 2015
So remix is a DL brother. Could be one reason for the self hatred.
DJ Remix Detroit 11:42 AM - 4 August, 2015
^ you ladies are funny.... keep obsessing over me.

the thirst is real with you negroes.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:16 PM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:

Bruh, ignore them (lol) for now...

Why exactly are you "Ignoring" AKIEM?

I must have missed something, and want to give you a chance to state your piece...
DJ Remix Detroit 12:57 PM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Bruh, ignore them (lol) for now...

Why exactly are you "Ignoring" AKIEM?

I must have missed something, and want to give you a chance to state your piece...

I dont need your "chances" old man.

If i want "chances", ill go play the lottery
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:45 PM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:
I dont need your "chances"

You sure? I'm trying to establish Due Process....

Quote:
old man.

And that's quite funny....

Why? Because this "Old Man" is still DOPE on the 1's & 2's.

So what's that say about YOU Mr. Whipper Snapper?

lol @ getting outdone by someone OLDER than you....
AKIEM 3:26 PM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:
^ you ladies are funny.... keep obsessing over me.

LOL @ how he originally made sure i took notice of him and continues jumping in front of me with a hiked up skirt - claiming to be "ignoring"

lol

nm
DJ Remix Detroit 3:36 PM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:
and continues jumping in front of me with a hiked up skirt

Theres another homo comment....smh

Thats like the fifth one.

This is really Weird now.
AKIEM 3:43 PM - 4 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
and continues jumping in front of me with a hiked up skirt

Theres another homo comment....smh

Thats like the fifth one.

This is really Weird now.

That actually wasnt a homo comment. I have no idea why you sport a skirt around here. Just like i have no idea why you make 'homo comments' - then get all funny about it and claim to (lmao) ignore someone online - now thats WEIRD.

but please continue.... I think we may be near a breakthrough...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:27 AM - 5 August, 2015
So that whole Private Serato KKK Reality Videocast was a farce......

You had no intention of having AKIEM on the panel....

Whack juice man....

Y'all missin out on some real loot.....wtf?