Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Red Bull Masterclass: New Technology For Club DJs

12:55 AM, 10 Jun 2015
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Dj Owe 4:25 PM - 11 June, 2015
I have been using the club kit but still am running into problems with other djz when changing over.

It would be dope if it could still be used or the turntable signal could be read whilst the serato box was still plugged in.
Meaning sl box is hooked up traditionally but I am using sl via club kit connection and turntable signal is just coming thru mixer as per normal.

Eg serato box is plugged in turntables plugged into serato box etc. I can just plug my USB straight into the mixer and play whilst the sl box is already setup.

And it would make it easier for the next Dj and we can change over without having to unplug any cords from the back and simply just switching pioneer to USB knobs over to line etc kinda like a rane 62 changeover,

So when the next dj comes in he just flicks it back to line without touching any of the RCA cords or unplugging because the sl box is still plugged in and he can just plug the sl boxes USB straight into his laptop because I have used my club kit setup and am running my serato from the pioneer mixer.

I hope this makes sense.
Dj Owe 4:26 PM - 11 June, 2015
Sorry not SL I meant Serato Dj
suka_68 8:46 AM - 11 September, 2018
Your post is very good and meaningful. How long will it take you to write and post? thank you for sharing
slitherio-o.com