Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Support for the Stems format

Pop-I 12:49 PM - 27 May, 2015
I've been looking at the new format "Stems" that is coming for Traktor this summer and I am afraid it looks very intresting. For me as a producer playing my own productions and DJing for artists performing live it will ad a much wanted dimmension to the live setup.

So I really hope Serato also will ad support for the format and that hardware suppliers for Serato DJ will make controllers for it. Would hate to switch to Traktor... But this might be just that one thing that might make me do it...

Article about Stems:
djtechtools.com
deejdave 1:46 AM - 28 May, 2015
DJCY 8:12 PM - 6 December, 2015
+1, we need this.

It is open source format that all new artists for using.

Traktor has the advantage now.
Pop-I 8:10 PM - 7 December, 2015
Got myself Traktor last week :(
Could not wait any longer

Bought two F1 kontrols to supplement my denon mc6000mk2. Still a new world to get used to but really like it...
deejdave 12:03 AM - 8 December, 2015
Been using Flow8Deck a little bit and DJ Player Pro a lotta bit who both also support stems. Been using Traktor for quite a few years now as well and am currently using with my beautiful S8.
DJ Quartz 12:54 PM - 24 January, 2017
+1
DJ Quartz 5:30 AM - 25 January, 2017
Can we gather all the Stem content providers and post their sites in this request.
deejdave 2:16 PM - 25 January, 2017
Native instruments did this long ago www.native-instruments.com look got header "where to buy stems"
DJ Quartz 9:08 PM - 25 January, 2017
Yes, I knew about that long ago. But if there is any other players that haven't been mentioned it would be good to know.