Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Your website keeps logging me out everytime and I have to re-log on.

DJ Tecniq 6:36 AM - 27 May, 2015
Website keeps logging me out and it's starting to piss me off. This wasn't a problem before but has been going on for weeks. Usually I have to add my email and password just to join in on a post or reply. Please fix this!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 3:08 AM - 28 May, 2015
Hi DJ Tecniq,

Hmm, that sounds strange. Could you please elaborate a bit more?

- What platform/browser/operating system are you using?
- Is it strictly on one device? Or does it happen on your phone/desktop/toaster as well?
- Are you ticking the "Remember me" option when you log in?

I've done some rudimentary testing on my end and I can't say I've noticed any weird behaviour.

Let me know and I'll look further into it.

Thanks,
Eru
DJ Tecniq 4:24 AM - 28 May, 2015
Odd. Well for starters I'm using a new mid 2014 MacBook Pro with all updates/safari, I use my iPhone 5s on mobile which is never a problem. I always have "remember me" checked for easy access while on my laptop. Strangely it has not happened again but when it does I will provide a screenshot. I thought I was limited access for awhile. To be more specific it would show me not logged on and id have to scroll to the bottom to reply to a topic. It would say "we need more information from you to continue with a blank email box" as soon as I put in my info another blank password box would appear as to out that in as well. Most frustrating thing ever๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป
DJ Tecniq 4:25 AM - 28 May, 2015
Put that in as well*
DJ Tecniq 6:38 AM - 11 June, 2015
Here's a screenshot tired of this stupid bullshit. These are on threads I "follow" already and I have to put in my email and password...Why?

www.dropbox.com
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 10:54 PM - 14 June, 2015
Hey Tecniq,

That's really strange. I'm looking further into this for you - I understand how frustrating this may be.

Would you be able to tell me *roughly* how many times you've had this in the last 24 hours? Does 10ish times sound about right?

It's possible there's something strange at play with your browsers cookie settings or something... It doesn't seem to be a widespread issue (this is the first report of this I've heard)

Thanks for your patience on this. Hopefully we can resolve it soon for you.

Cheers,
Eru
DJ Tecniq 8:17 PM - 29 June, 2015
It still is happening every now and then. I use safari and mac is updated.
Mega Buffalo 8:48 PM - 1 July, 2015
Did this get resolved?

I would hazard a guess that it is a Safari and/or Keychain problem. OSX Keychain gets confused when you have multiple browsers.

Hate to ask the question, but you're not Private Browsing are you?
This by design would not keep you logged in.

Maybe start by deleting Safari preferences. I recently swapped to Chrome as Safari has become increasingly problematic after updates.
DJ Tecniq 12:24 AM - 2 July, 2015
Quote:
Did this get resolved?

I would hazard a guess that it is a Safari and/or Keychain problem. OSX Keychain gets confused when you have multiple browsers.

Hate to ask the question, but you're not Private Browsing are you?
This by design would not keep you logged in.

Maybe start by deleting Safari preferences. I recently swapped to Chrome as Safari has become increasingly problematic after updates.
i don't use another browser other than safari. But I'll try it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
WarpNote 7:01 PM - 17 August, 2015
I've had this same issue myself the last few days. Safari 8.0.5, OSX 10.10.3.
Kinda annoying to be honest.
RIPPMAN180 7:50 AM - 1 March, 2017
hmm, i don't remember how i did it last time but i think i had to redo/restart chrome, now this has been happening to me for about 2/3 years and i didn't mind it but its now getting irritating,
it only happens to my laptop and the only thing that it happens to, i hope i helped in ways if i didn't then we can talk more about it to acknowledge the problem. if you already solved the problem please tell me.
lenacantwell 5:12 AM - 21 March, 2017
Thanks for starting this thread. I was facing same problem yesterday while laughing. I am using desktop and Mozilla Firefox. Do post the solution as you get. I will be waiting.
matti123 1:12 AM - 7 June, 2017
I have windows OS and it happened to me too. Few days before it is all normal, then days later whenever i logged in in microworkers or paidverts I will be logged out after 2 minutes or so. this happens with my mozilla and chrome browser. tried to clear browsing data, allow and updated flas.h player but does not resolve the problem.
hoping someone would help me
kintexas 5:09 PM - 9 August, 2017
I have a 2016 MacBook Air. I use Safari only. The website I use daily (M-F) is Stocktwits. Every few seconds it logs me out. I thought it may have something to do with my Fidelity 'watch list' for stocks, but even when I close that, Stocktwits logs me out. I have tried everything except switching to a different browser. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Susie 4:55 PM - 16 February, 2018
I have this issue with an email account. I started with a business 3 years ago and my email is thru their server (?). I have a yahoo and gmail account and those don't sign me out after any amount of time but my other business one signs me out after about 10-15 minutes automatically. It drives me crazy. Is there anything I can do? Their tech department hasn't had this happen with anyone else.