DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Missing Songs in Crates.

DjMajestik88 7:06 PM - 12 May, 2015
Only songs that appear in my crates are displaying missing. i tried clicking relocate lost files and it does nothing. all the tracks in my "All" file are showing ok. i moved my music to another computer and i guess serato is looking for songs in a non existing iTunes library now. how do i fix this?

Serato music file location on new mac /Users/johnsaubert/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media all of these show ok .

Serato music file location on old mac /Users/DjMajestik/Music/ITunes/ITunes Music all of these show missing. which are all songs in my crates.

i still have these music files in my computer.
Mr.5th The DJ 3:56 PM - 29 April, 2017
I have same. Issue. Pissed. I'm on a PC tho. Asap. Help
Mr.5th The DJ 3:58 PM - 29 April, 2017
My songs are missing from my Crates..But in All folder It's seems they are there..But mp3s in my Crates I built are gone...can anyone can help me on this
Dantheman3k 7:15 PM - 4 February, 2018
this had me stumped for a while the fix was:

Note: If the missing files have come from your iTunes library that has been loaded into Serato DJ, disable the option 'show iTunes library' from the 'library + display' tab, this will allow the files to be relocated correctly.