Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Pioneer CDJ 900 nexus -- display of waveform on CDJ

DJ HiNox 7:20 AM - 29 April, 2015
Hello,
I just have bought myself 2x Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus & 1 Pioneer DJM 900 nexus.
I connected it to my MacBook Pro via USB.
It automatically started with the Serato DJ Trial version - perfect!
Everything works and responds fine - but: have you planned that the waveform is displayed in CDJ 900 Nexus in the future?

I would appreciate that very much as it looks more than cool also for people who are just dropping into the DJ booth. I recognized that some people approach me and find it cool when they see that I am working with the Pioneer stuff. But without the waveform displayed on the CDJ they might think I use a cheap software :-(

Also as DJ I have all the necessary information available at a glance - I don't need to turn my head around to look on the computer. I just stay focused on the player, feel much more convenient and faster.

Best regards
Norbert Petersen
Davideon 5:25 PM - 29 April, 2015
Quote:

I would appreciate that very much as it looks more than cool also for people who are just dropping into the DJ booth. I recognized that some people approach me and find it cool when they see that I am working with the Pioneer stuff. But without the waveform displayed on the CDJ they might think I use a cheap software :-(

word?
Kevr0123 1:41 AM - 12 November, 2015
Seriously! add this especially if this is a serato supported accessory. I get more information browsing my library by looking at my computer, but once I have a song selected, I'd like to focus on the waveform on my cdj.
MurdoX 4:38 AM - 27 November, 2015
+1