DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

BEST LATIN AUDIO POOL

DJ nightwing 4:11 AM - 29 April, 2015
Hello everyone, im a new and up coming DJ, fell in love with the art, bought my equipment, now only issue i really have is just music, ive got many but not enough. i play anything, but mainly LATIN (Dembow, Bachata, Reggaeton especially, and Salsa) i just want to know the BEST Pool out there that can give me any song in that genre or any other genre (Hip-hop, R&B, Etc..) without having to be signed up for two different pools, one for latin and one for the other genres.. if you could give me your feed back it would be much appreciated .
DJ nightwing 4:17 AM - 29 April, 2015
and also as well, why do i see discussions on here about djs use video pools? im just new at this whole thing and would like to understand the concept.. whats the difference between just using a regular audio and video pool ..
Joee 12:43 PM - 29 April, 2015
djdonnydee 12:47 PM - 29 April, 2015
check out BPM Latino pretty good pool for $20 a month. It was a latin video only pool before but now they carry both MP3 and MP4. I got BPM supreme and its pretty organized i like it. You also got latinosunidosonline.net which looks pretty good never tried it for $40 a month they also carry both MP3 and MP4. Their videos come from VJpro.com which are the best when it comes to video quality.
DJ nightwing 7:34 PM - 29 April, 2015
Why would djs play videos instead of regular mp3 ?
DJ nightwing 7:47 PM - 29 April, 2015

I looked them up but I'm iffy about joining them. I looked up some hip hop and most of it is the clean version.. I want both clean and explicit versions of the tracks I get. I tried Franchise record pool and they don't have as many songs as I thought especially latin .
Joee 7:50 PM - 29 April, 2015
Quote:
I looked them up but I'm iffy about joining them. I looked up some hip hop and most of it is the clean version.. I want both clean and explicit versions of the tracks I get

well you did ask what is the best latin pool! not what is the best pool for clean & dirty hip hop
DJ nightwing 8:10 PM - 29 April, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
I looked them up but I'm iffy about joining them. I looked up some hip hop and most of it is the clean version.. I want both clean and explicit versions of the tracks I get

well you did ask what is the best latin pool! not what is the best pool for clean & dirty hip hop

Should've read what I wrote cauze i did say it. "i play anything, but mainly LATIN (Dembow, Bachata, Reggaeton especially, and Salsa) i just want to know the BEST Pool out there that can give me any song in that genre or any other genre (Hip-hop, R&B, Etc..) without having to be signed up for two different pools, one for latin and one for the other genres.." .! Who would want just clear. Hip hop.. I wouldn't .
DJ nightwing 8:11 PM - 29 April, 2015
Clean **
DjLouSince82 11:35 PM - 29 April, 2015
BPM
DJCITY
LMP
LATINOMUSICPOOL

out of those BPM is your best net for both Latin and English
DjLouSince82 11:36 PM - 29 April, 2015
*Bet
Hitman303 4:27 AM - 1 May, 2015
How is bpm supreme for Latin music?
djdonnydee 3:35 PM - 1 May, 2015
Quote:
How is bpm supreme for Latin music?

its not bad from what i saw but you might want to check out BPM Latino they now carry audio where before they only had videos. Dont know if there going to transfer the Latin stuff on supreme to Bpm Latino.
Ls4life 5:24 PM - 1 May, 2015
DJ Nightwings,

I don't believe you will find one record pool that will satisfy your need or anyone per say if your interest is good new music in different format such clean, dirty, acappella, instrumental, remix and so on specially for Latin music. FranchiseRecordpool in my opinion is one of the top one since they have most of what a spanish DJ will be looking for but of course not that much latin music of the kind you and I like such as Dembow, Bachata, Salsa, Tipico, reggaeton and so on. But they do got some but not by genre. Now the real focus should be where do I get those tunes that make you standout, the music that not to many DJ have discovered and for that you will have to dig around. You may want to check the low end site in a way such as FlowHot.net for your Latin tunes. There is another way around your concern but......
GusGomez 3:56 PM - 5 May, 2015
go to Latinremixes.com the only issue there is that you buy the songs individually and that could be pricey. but they got the latest on everything you just mentioned
DjLouSince82 7:01 PM - 5 May, 2015
latinremixes has some good stuff. I buy from that site on a daily basis, also pro latin remix, California remix and some others if I cant find it I usually make my own intro outro edits
DjLouSince82 7:02 PM - 5 May, 2015
check out discountremix.com they sale latin packs for cheap
StylesD 8:17 PM - 5 May, 2015
discountremix is a bogus site that rips music from other record pools. completely illegitimate site.
DJ SRR 1:49 PM - 17 March, 2016
It's 2016. What is now the best latin pool out there with also top 40 and house music. I play everything but mainly latin and top 40 and house music. The more bang for your bucks. Thanks. Or if i need one latin and one overall hip hop house rnb top 40 which one would those 2 be?
DJ DIVISION 7:11 AM - 24 August, 2017
Quote:
Why would djs play videos instead of regular mp3 ?

Some DJs Video Mix, Like i video mix at my residency on saturdays and at Weddings and Sweet 15s. Most djs here in chicago do, I have TVs included in my Booking Information. Also if they don't have videos for every song, i use Video Loops
DjKubo 11:55 PM - 29 January, 2018
Quote:
It's 2016. What is now the best latin pool out there with also top 40 and house music. I play everything but mainly latin and top 40 and house music. The more bang for your bucks. Thanks. Or if i need one latin and one overall hip hop house rnb top 40 which one would those 2 be?

Hello @SSR, well I recently joined the Supreme pool and they have a great content, so far so good, quick downloads, lots of versions and stuff. Its been a few days since I want to go for the Latino too since I have a bunch of MP3s and I would like to enhance my nights with distracting videos hehe I'll join it today to see how good their inventory is, specially Rock En Espanol and Pop hits and of course reggaeton. and for the cost, I think its worth it since you can claim the expenses on your taxes.