Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Best place to buy or find Karaoke files

Deejay Rich 3:41 AM - 14 April, 2015
HI just wondering what is the best place to buy Karaoke files since the new Serato DJ Software supports Karaoke files I want to try out the new feature.

thanks
DJ Tecniq 6:47 AM - 14 April, 2015
Quote:
HI just wondering what is the best place to buy Karaoke files since the new Serato DJ Software supports Karaoke files I want to try out the new feature.

thanks
try torrent sites👍
DJ Baby Boy 12:10 PM - 14 April, 2015
Tecniq are you freaking serious?!?!??! Why the hell would you point someone to something that's obviously illegal and hurts our industry even more?? It's things like this that make people on this forum hate you and give up on trying to help you ... To the OP I really hope you don't take the advice to go to torrents and look into either pay per download (allstarkaraokedownloads.com) or some other outlet like buying the karaoke discs and ripping them yourself ... Unfortunately I can't give you any other links other than that allstar one that I found using a google search ... Hopefully someone who does karaoke will chime in for you
raedonquan 1:02 PM - 14 April, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

thanks
try torrent sites👍

Wow DJ Tecniq you seem to amaze me more and more...

for real to tell someone to torrent.... bet your library is Bootleg also.

...... i still need help with my with my HP windows 3.11 computer it doesnt still run serato dj... i have it for 13 years and i havent got full use of it.
DJ Tecniq 8:00 PM - 14 April, 2015
Lol holy hell it was a joke ppl. I don't even think torrent sites have karaoke files I don't "play" them👍😂
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:07 PM - 14 April, 2015
raedonquan 2:16 AM - 15 April, 2015
Quote:
Lol holy hell it was a joke ppl. I don't even think torrent sites have karaoke files I don't "play" them👍😂

we dont kid around about sharing music....
LJ_WOOLSEY 3:45 PM - 16 April, 2015
Dj cuervo 5:56 PM - 16 April, 2015
www.mrentertainer.co.uk collections is huge but the exchange rate will get you. The dollar is so weak!!!!!!!!!!!
louislitt 4:20 PM - 14 February, 2018
This article will help too. They have mentioned the finest karaoke softwares of 2018.

www.techwhoop.com

Hope it helps.
mud_mouthed 7:41 PM - 15 February, 2018
Alright so the OP isn't from the UK so a majority of those sites above won't work. I recommend buying used non midi Karaoke CDs from eBay to build up a collection. Then converting them.

Those you can't buy used, grab off www.karaoke-version.com or www.buykaraokedownloads.com

It makes me so angry that the RIAA/BMI/ASCAP inhibits the purchasing of a lot of well made Karaoke tracks in the US. They are just encouraging people to pirate.
Aptidda 7:53 PM - 15 February, 2018
Quote:
Tecniq are you freaking serious?!?!??! Why the hell would you point someone to something that's obviously illegal and hurts our industry even more?? It's things like this that make people on this forum hate you and give up on trying to help you ... To the OP I really hope you don't take the advice to go to torrents and look into either pay per download (allstarkaraokedownloads.com) or some other outlet like buying the karaoke discs and ripping them yourself ... Unfortunately I can't give you any other links other than that allstar one that I found using a google search ... Hopefully someone who does karaoke will chime in for you

Hey "Baby" I don't need your help, and i'm sure Tecniq doesn't need it either. And in all honesty I hope you hate me. Cuz you are a peon, you are as important as a tiny dead ant under my shoe. It's a free country, and sure there are rules and "laws". But you know what they say about rules ;-)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 8:27 PM - 15 February, 2018
Um you realise you replied to a post from three years ago, right?

Please keep it civil, and remember promoting obtaining music illegally will not be tolerated on this forum.
Aptidda 8:52 PM - 15 February, 2018
Quote:
Um you realise you replied to a post from three years ago, right?

Please keep it civil, and remember promoting obtaining music illegally will not be tolerated on this forum.

my apologies, I understand. Thank you.
DjSyndic8 5:41 AM - 16 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks
try torrent sites👍

Wow DJ Tecniq you seem to amaze me more and more...

for real to tell someone to torrent.... bet your library is Bootleg also.

...... i still need help with my with my HP windows 3.11 computer it doesnt still run serato dj... i have it for 13 years and i havent got full use of it.

even I can see its light Humor.
DJ Tecniq 5:48 AM - 16 February, 2018
Some ppl just can’t take a joke🤷🏼‍♂️
DjSyndic8 8:05 AM - 16 February, 2018
Quote:

++1
DjSyndic8 8:06 AM - 16 February, 2018
Quote:

also the funny thing is I was gonna say the same thing u said as a Joke.... then I read your comment Tecniq lol