Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

NO RELOOP NEON SUPPORT IN 1.7.4

hrdnx 3:11 PM - 17 March, 2015
This from Serato Support:

Kane Donaldson (Serato)

Mar 17, 14:03

Hi There,

At this stage there are no plans for the Reloop Neon to be supported by Serato DJ with the beat jump feature.
Stay up to date with our Social media and blog for future announcements.

Kind Regards,
Kane Donaldson
Customer Support

Can Someone pls tell me why?

This from Serato site: serato.com
"The Reloop NEON is a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ that will elevate your performance to a whole new level.

Acting as the perfect support hardware for DVS users and controller DJs, the 8 ultra-low-latency and touch-sensitive RGB drum pads are perfect for triggering Samples, Cues, Loops and FX.

Coming in as the most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market, the NEON also offers LED feedback for each sample slot - feeding back status and mode information."
Entro 7:59 PM - 17 March, 2015
Quote:

At this stage there are no plans for the Reloop Neon to be supported by Serato DJ with the beat jump feature.

That's silly. We should be able to map beat jump how we want. Why not just unlock native controllers so that people can remap them as they like? You know, like it works in every other DJ software...
Serato, Support
Nathaniel T 1:52 AM - 19 March, 2015
Hey guys,

Due to some limitations the Reloop Neon isn't going to support Beat Jump just yet. We are looking into getting this sorted out but I couldn't say when that is going to happen.

Cheers.
DJ Frank Stallone 3:07 AM - 19 March, 2015
The Neon also conflicts with other controllers that have drum pads. It's a known problem confirmed by Serato. If you buy something under the premise that it's Serato-certified, shouldn't they fix/update known issues?
hrdnx 4:56 AM - 19 March, 2015
Thank you for that reply
So the only way to benefit from beat jump is to buy a supported controller?
No keyboard shortcuts either?
Serato, Support
Nathaniel T 2:22 AM - 20 March, 2015
Hey hrdnx,

Unfortunately there are no keyboard shortcuts for Beat Jump, you have to have a supported piece of hardware. You can read more about that here - serato.com

Cheers.
musiclee 1:53 PM - 20 March, 2015
Quote:

Due to some limitations the Reloop Neon isn't going to support Beat Jump just yet.
Cheers.

How about the AFX?
hrdnx 1:57 PM - 20 March, 2015
What about Serato Remoteon IOS?
Entro 2:38 PM - 20 March, 2015
Quote:

Unfortunately there are no keyboard shortcuts for Beat Jump, you have to have a supported piece of hardware. You can read more about that here - serato.com

See, this is just baffling. It's a software feature but I must have "supported" hardware to use it? Nonsense. Why can't I just create a keyboard mapping? Or map a button I never use on my controller to beat jump? This Serato philosophy of locking features and hardware makes no sense to me. Why introduce a much-requested feature and then limit it's use?
hrdnx 4:36 PM - 20 March, 2015
need more ppl in on this
hrdnx 4:37 PM - 20 March, 2015
+1
DJ Frank Stallone 1:28 PM - 21 March, 2015
Cannot customize, yet not supported???

serato.com

If there is a known issue in Serato-supported hardware, it should be addressed in the next update/beta!
gclef101 10:51 PM - 6 May, 2015
I hope you guys sort out the issue soon because I have 2 Reloop Neon and they are great for my setup. Thanks!!!!
Kamza 1:20 AM - 13 May, 2015
Agree with everybody here. The Neon isn't even that old and it can't even adapt to your new features? Wow. Please sort it out.

We support you and your partners by acquiring certified accessories. And if the fault lies with Reloop, just come out and say it so we know who to direct our dissatisfaction to.

Thanks.
DjDiamonds 2:38 PM - 25 February, 2018
I agree this function as well as the pitched cues is not available which really has me not wanting to purchase another product from reloop sadly I originally bought the neon's to add the same effects as a ns7 or ns7 2 can do with my dvs setup the dicers have constant updates and customizable options and they weren't nearly as expensive sad please fix
Pidrowskie 3:37 PM - 13 January, 2019
+1
Still hoping for this.