Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato DJ Sound Quality vs Scratch Live

SG SOUNDS 4:42 PM - 3 March, 2015
Once again this topic came up while playing long side another dj using serato dj with his rane 62 controller and i was using Scratch Live with my rane 62...As we played sets back n forth the difference in sound quality is noticed immediately..The sound quality on scratch live has a more definite sound to it and a warmer punchier bass to the lows..serato dj mids and high sounded to screecthy compared to live and the music sounded compressed...

The funny thing is the other dj never noticed this till now because he been using serato dj since the ddi sx came out and gotten use to the sound of serato dj..

Keep in mind we were using the same speaker system but different dj coffins with cdj's
I love all the new features with serato dj but i reverted back to scratch live because of the sound quality...
A_Jack 8:02 PM - 3 March, 2015
I also notice a difference with my Rane 61. SSL sounds fuller with more warmth in low end just like you described.
Andrei Matei 9:44 PM - 25 April, 2015
Yes, this is exactly correct. It's a shame that Serato isn't admitting to the downgrade in SQ and sharing what plans they have to address it. This is a big reason why most Serato DVS DJs are not using SDJ at this time.
Andrei Matei 12:30 AM - 10 May, 2015
Has anyone noticed 1.7.5 sounds better now? I don't have a big system to test on at the moment, but it seems the sound has reached parity now on my home system. Thoughts?
musiclee 4:10 PM - 10 May, 2015
And we are comparing with same songs, same sound card and same sound system, same everything including laptop?

Thats the only way to compare apples to apples.
deejdave 4:32 PM - 10 May, 2015
Bogdan Dobrescu 8:45 PM - 3 November, 2019
Definitely YES , serato SL 2.5 is a REAL UPDATE to Serato DJ . Not only the sound , FX, also, waveform is smooth, look more professional . I turn back to SL 2.5 . I just open today a new ticket on forum and i requested an update to SL2.5 - to add a better resolution on pitch +/-8 and +/-16 on SL 2.5 . , 8 cue points and serato flip can be a plus but not mandatory, just to keep it like this.