Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato DJ History missing essential feature for DJs playing B2B sets

BBN 12:15 AM - 12 February, 2015
Just discovered this lately, since I started to export/convert my previous sets into crates in SDJ.

When I played back to back sets with my friends, one turntable and one song only for each DJ, all tracks I played during this session are missing in the history.

Please let us set an individual time length like 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 90 seconds after which a track gets written into the library.

Without this setting, the history tab is completely useless for everyone playing back to back or tune fi tune sets with a partner.

I know this setting is available in other DVS, so it shouldn't be a big deal to put it in Serato DJ too.
BBN 4:59 PM - 16 February, 2015
Quote:

Please let us set an individual time length like 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 90 seconds after which a track gets written into the library.

Of course I meant History here, not library!
Le Frique 5:26 PM - 16 February, 2015
Probably your tracks are hidden under "unplayed tracks" or something similar in the history tab. I have the same prob with all my tracks played on deck 3/aux deck with my sl3. Only when i switch to show unplayed tracks i see the tracks on deck 3/aux... Perhaps you can create your set-crates this way, but i havn´t tried this...

Cheers...
BBN 12:47 AM - 17 February, 2015
Talked to Martin C here, and it's now logged as a bug.