Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Make sticker lock more accurate like ssl's version

SiRocket 6:35 PM - 1 February, 2015
I really appreciate everyone's efforts on bringing stickersync to Serato dj as sticker lock... Unfortunately I had offered early beta testing for Serato and this feature specifically before it surfaced as a final feature in the 1.7.2 sdj release.

Unfortunately as a long time user of the sticker sync egg in SSL. (5-6years).. After putting the sticker lock feature in Serato dj to the test on the public release... I have deemed the feature to almost be useless as almost 60%+ of the time that you drop the needle, the cue doesn't trigger at all...

It's not as sensitive not accurate like the SSL egg was..

Please fix it... Hopefully the public people that were Introduced to sticker lock haven't given up on it as being useless because the accuracy of it triggering is horrible.

Please fix this.......
SirForce 1:46 PM - 24 May, 2016
Quote:

[sticker lock]...not as sensitive not accurate like the SSL egg was..

Please fix it... Hopefully the public people that were Introduced to sticker lock haven't given up on it as being useless because the accuracy of it triggering is horrible.

Please fix this.......

+1
Despo 7:02 AM - 25 May, 2016
I don't give a damn, just posted in the other thread aswell, we need to complain louder for serato to do anything. This and and echo out distortion are my 2 main major gripes with SDJ, fix it already!
Mr. Goodkat 8:49 AM - 25 May, 2016
what was the easter egg in ssl? i wouldnt mind trying to use it. tried in sdj and i knew something was buggy.
DJ Tecniq 2:01 PM - 25 May, 2016
Quote:
what was the easter egg in ssl
Been around for quite some time. In SDJ it does not work correctly though💯 youtu.be
spike12 4:07 PM - 25 May, 2016
Just a question for the others having problems, what settings do you use on your sticker lock?

I have cue drops off, and I have always spin forward to cue..
Despo 4:20 PM - 25 May, 2016
spin nearest, back to the top with this thread.
SiRocket 5:25 AM - 21 June, 2016
spin nearest for me. Tried everything though and SDJ sticker lock is less trustworthy than your cheating ex gf. lol