Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Need ability to adjust volume of samples played on Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ

DJ Bae 12:07 AM - 15 January, 2015
I've queried this with the Serato support team and believe there is no way to adjust the volume of samples in Serato DJ or DJ Instro, either on the various controllers or within the software itself. Therefore, when samples are triggered as FX within songs, they can be too loud or too soft compared to the volume of the song track.
Davideon 9:37 AM - 15 January, 2015
Plenty of controllers have sample volume control. Also see page 59 of the manual
SDJS 4:23 PM - 11 April, 2017
I agree, if not through the hardware due to variences then through the software somehow...
Laz219 3:44 AM - 12 April, 2017
Um...each sample bank has it's own volume control? Always has.....
SDJS 4:01 AM - 12 April, 2017
So can you screen shot me where that is? Using serato dj with ddjsx controller and have never seen a dedicated effects volume control.
Thanks.
SDJS 4:04 AM - 12 April, 2017
I typed in effects volume control and this is the thread it took me to, I'm not talking about samples, I'm talking about effects volume gain. I feel they are to weak so I turn the gain on my controller down and master up to try to match the effects volume so it doesn't sound so weak. If there is a effects volume control that would make them sound more powerful then that is awesome hope I find it with your help....
SDJS 5:08 PM - 19 April, 2017
Is this thread dead now?
Mr Wilks 9:57 AM - 8 August, 2017
I understand what you want now.

I also want an FX volume and have previously suggested the shift + turn of the beats encoder. This would give an overall volume control to the audio generated FX like noise pulse and sweep etc. They do appear way too loud.

My solution was to raise the gain of the incoming tracks to 12 o'clock (they was at 10 o'clock to hit 0dB). This puts the FX inline with the input signal.

If it was a Sersro sample volume you wanted then there is one for each sample slot and a master volume. I guess it was the first option you wanted though.
acemc 7:29 PM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:
Is this thread dead now?

The name of this feature suggestion is "adjust volume of samples"
We're already able to do this, so I doubt this request is gonna get much support.
Perhaps make a new request for "adjust volume of FX"