Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

DJ-FX "on" status in UI

Mike Czech 8:19 PM - 7 January, 2015
Hi all. I use a 13" Mackbook Pro with SDJ and sometimes screen real estate can be limited. I use the DJ-FX often, triggering them with my Dicers. However, I really don't like to have the DJ-FX panel open in my SDJ, since I'm not adjusting anything in it, just triggering them on & off via Dicers.

Sometimes, when using DJ-FX to mix out of a song, I will load a new song and not always realize that some DJ-FX are still enabled. Some FX I use very subtly like Phaser and Reverb.

It would be nice if the DJ-FX button at the top of the screen would turn green (any color would be fine) when any of the DJ-FX units are currently engaged. That would be a nice visual reminder.

Thanks.

Mike
Mike Czech 8:19 PM - 7 January, 2015
Did I really type Mackbook??
Mike Czech 7:27 PM - 4 February, 2015
I noticed recently that in SDJ the Dicers give "on" indicators in the "shift" yellow buttons, which is where I put my DJ-FX controls for my Dicers. This is helpful in visually seeing what's still activated without opening the DJ-FX tab.
Deejay ALX 8:10 PM - 14 February, 2015
Yes also if would be helpful If I could hear the effect in my headset -
Telony Ex 1:08 PM - 15 February, 2015
+1
Mike Czech 7:26 AM - 17 February, 2015
Had another issue tonight with a set with no monitor and a low main volume near me where this would have been helpful. A simple colored button change would be very nice.
Deejay ALX 4:21 AM - 16 March, 2015
How about a flashing effect button on.
musiclee 1:22 PM - 16 March, 2015
ye, but that would make too much sense right? lol
Mike Czech 5:45 PM - 16 March, 2015
Flashing DJ-FX button would be a good solution to this issue!