DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Proline PL400 keyboard stand VS Pioneer DDJ-SZ w/Case!

Otama 12:16 AM - 26 November, 2014
Hello, Just curious is anyone else using a Proline PL400 keyboard stand for their DDJ-SZ with flight case? I have been using this stand with my SZ for a few months now with no problems. (The dealer at guitar center tossed it in when I bought my controller.)

However I just recently picked up a Pro X flight case which weighs an additional 50lbs. (slightly less minus the lid) So I am a little hesitant about placing my controller with flight case on it. I wrote proline to see if they had a max weight recommendation for the stand but to my surprise I was told they do not have specs on that stand. I found similar stands which are rated up to 220lbs clearly this does not put my mind at ease in the least.

So I am wondering if any one else has been using a Proline PL400 keyboard stand and DDJ-SZ w/flight case successfully or should I just wait and get a stand that I can be certain will hold up? I'm leaning toward the latter but am hoping someone could vouch for the stand. Thanks.
blackavenger 1:03 PM - 10 December, 2014
Get this stand and you'll be all good....

www.amazon.com