Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Make serato compatible with 4k display

JCRUZ 3:48 PM - 11 November, 2014
I have a 4k display laptop and serato shows really small, maybe make a display option for it.
Caley Martin 5:21 PM - 11 November, 2014
FYI, we're still waiting for Retina Display support since 2012, can't imagine 4K anytime soon at all...
deejdave 4:40 AM - 12 November, 2014
Quote:
FYI, we're still waiting for Retina Display support since 2012, can't imagine 4K anytime soon at all...

Well said. I'd dare to say there is absolutely NO WAY 4k will happen until Retina does. Retina has a HUGE amount of users 4k.............. not so much.
JCRUZ 12:43 AM - 21 November, 2014
Well that sucks! Thanks guys!
DJ Danny del Lago 6:02 PM - 13 January, 2016
Now have a 15 "Dell monitor 4K. Now is definitely nothing more to see! Is there an update of the company goods that?'ve tried everything - without success! Does somebody has any idea? That's such a crap!
popc0rn 6:39 PM - 19 January, 2016
Quote:
Now have a 15 "Dell monitor 4K. Now is definitely nothing more to see! Is there an update of the company goods that?'ve tried everything - without success! Does somebody has any idea? That's such a crap!

Try this guide (but use Serato instead of photoshop, obviously): www.danantonielli.com

It's a temporary fix, not ideal, but it's usable
DJBlazeSTL 8:11 PM - 13 July, 2016
Quote:
Try this guide (but use Serato instead of photoshop, obviously): www.danantonielli.com

It's a temporary fix, not ideal, but it's usable

Do you mind sharing the Manifest settings you made for Serato? If not, I'll work on this and research then post here. I'd love to have this work better, because a 17" 4k laptop is pointless, but I really feel that the other is a bit crowded.
DJPaulNC 9:51 PM - 15 July, 2016
Just use the manifest setting that are on Dan's site above. They work fine. I've been using with my 4k display for several months now with no problem. If you don't like the look, simply delete the manifest file.