Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

BRING BACK INPUT REVERSE MODE ( SHIFT/CONTROL/FORWARD SLASH KEY )

DjDstruct 12:49 PM - 29 October, 2014
CAN YOU PLEASE BRING BACK INPUT REVERSE MODE. THIS IS HOW I STARTED USING 1 TURNTABLE AND OTHER FEATURES THROUGH SCRATCH LIVE AND NOW ITS NOT AVAILABLE. THIS WAS A PERFECT SETUP FOR USING 1 TURNTABLE AND USING BOTH FADER LEFT AND RIGHT FADERS TO MIX AND SCRATCH. WITH SERATO DJ YOU CAN NOT USE INPUT REVERSE MODE. ALTHOUGH YOU COULD USE 1 TURNTABLE WITH INSTANT DOUBLES,, IT IS NOT THE SAME AND ARE ONLY LIMITED TO USING 1 FADER SIDE ON THE MIXER. PLEASE BRING BACK INPUT REVERSE MODE. THANK YOU
mikeskeezo 3:19 AM - 21 January, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, yes please bring back input reverse control!!!! i mix and cut hamster (reverse) and with input reverse control mode(IN SCRATCHLIVE) i am able to mix and cut Videos in scratchlive cause i can reverse video along with the audio, but in serato dj i can't mix and cut (hamster) cause there no input reverse mode, I can reverse the audio but the video does not reverse,PLEASE BRING BACK INPUT REVERSE MODE FOR US HAMSTER SCRATCHING DJ'S SO WE CAN USE SERATO DJ WITH SERATO VIDEOS. AGAIN IN SERATO DJ THE EXPANSION SERAO VIDEO DOES NOT SWITCH CHANNELS, ONLY THE AUDIO SWITCHES,NOT THE VISUAL (VIDEO)FOR HAMSTER STYLE SCRATCHING AND MIXING. THANX
AdamWhite 5:54 AM - 21 January, 2015
+1
CurtisRemarc 8:20 PM - 10 January, 2016
+1
DJMarrs 9:45 PM - 10 January, 2016
yes bring it back please - its a hassle when u only have one deck to use instant doubles when input reverse is soooooo much betttttter !
Marv Incredible 10:41 AM - 12 January, 2016
+1
nik39 12:51 PM - 16 January, 2016

I think instant doubles is much easier to use!
Fr0st 4:40 PM - 10 May, 2018
++1

Yes. Please add this feature to SeratoDJ!