Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Reloop Neon Walkthrough Video

9:30 PM, 22 Oct 2014
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Dj Borojol 10:30 PM - 22 October, 2014
I can't wait until I get my hands on it.
Asu 10:40 PM - 22 October, 2014
which is better this or the Akai AFX?
Dj Borojol 11:14 PM - 22 October, 2014
To me it looks like you could do more with the Reloop Neon.
DJ C Major 12:35 AM - 23 October, 2014
Love cant wait to get one !!! Now what was the track ID to the track with the biggie sample ?
FIXY 1:02 AM - 23 October, 2014
djs in d house. pla how do i get dis & does it works with serato scratch???
Asu 1:35 AM - 23 October, 2014
Quote:
djs in d house. pla how do i get dis & does it works with serato scratch???

only serato DJ mate....SL is kinda history but still reliable as a Rock unless it's midi mappable
Asu 1:38 AM - 23 October, 2014
Quote:

AFX has more knobs and capacitive touch Tech and same number of PADS :-) gonna look into it more
djdomination 5:08 AM - 23 October, 2014
how much?
Reloop, Support
www.Reloop.com 6:59 AM - 23 October, 2014
Quote:
how much?

Its only EUR 129,-
Reloop, Support
www.Reloop.com 7:16 AM - 23 October, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

AFX has more knobs and capacitive touch Tech and same number of PADS :-) gonna look into it more

Reloop NEON is completely focussed on Serato DJs performance modes, giving you very large drum pads for velocity-sensitive trigger action with After Touch control. NEON has some unique features as the PAD FX mode, which lets you control effects in a completely new way. Also, its the most comprehensive sampler controller on the market. In stores now for only EUR 129,-
Benewah Beats 10:12 AM - 23 October, 2014
I really want one of these, with an RP-7000, on one side of a mixer, an Akai AMX might have to do for now, and an AFX on the other side, along with a Denon media player... how's that for an unusual setup? For now I just want to add the Neon and Flip to what I'm using.... one bit at a time...
Nitenoise 10:18 AM - 23 October, 2014
Nice location for the vid!
Good looking bit of kit too!
Reloop, Support
www.Reloop.com 11:18 AM - 23 October, 2014
Quote:
I can't wait until I get my hands on it.

They are available now worldwide!
Reloop, Support
www.Reloop.com 11:19 AM - 23 October, 2014
Quote:
Nice location for the vid!
Good looking bit of kit too!

Thanks! Yes, the location was really awesome - as is the NEON ;-)
Nitenoise 1:37 PM - 23 October, 2014
I know.
I'm lucky enough to be resident. Ha!
We're smashing it with Jaguar Skills tomorrow! ;-)
Reloop, Support
www.Reloop.com 2:12 PM - 23 October, 2014
Quote:
I know.
I'm lucky enough to be resident. Ha!
We're smashing it with Jaguar Skills tomorrow! ;-)

Cool! Have fun!
Dj TRio 11:31 AM - 26 October, 2014
This unit is Krazy!
I thought I could create my flips on the fly while Im on the road. This is not the case. You will need a Serato Dj Controller in order to use this unit.

Cool Instrument and it fits right into your hands. The should have made it wireless.........
musiclee 9:37 PM - 27 October, 2014
I would buy this in a heartbeat...

IF it was user-mappable with SDJ

Like the Sharks say.... "For that reason alone, I'm out "
DJ C Major 9:41 PM - 28 October, 2014
What would you rate it out of 10 ???
CK-UHDI 11:12 PM - 30 October, 2014
Want to try it out !!
hellsong 11:14 PM - 30 October, 2014
I love the fact that you can link two together to save USB ports!
If I won them, I would use them to perfect my auto-roll sequences to make those build ups hit on point every time without having to scroll through extra buttons!
Chromatest J. Pantsmaker 11:15 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would totally use this to make myself look cool with all the ladies. Also, street cred with the bros. Remix loop on the fly!
Jay Dub Dat Dude 11:20 PM - 30 October, 2014
Would love to get my hands on one of these and up my DJ skills, practice and create some dope remixes!
Triptica 11:23 PM - 30 October, 2014
If I put my hands in one of those, I will use it first as an excuse to upgrade my setup: buy an SL3 and plug my mixer and cdjs!
djlayz666 11:23 PM - 30 October, 2014
i would defiently use these in my setup to trigger loops and samples. and finally get to use slicer
djallg00d 11:24 PM - 30 October, 2014
I've been using Serato Remote, but would love to give the Reloop Neon a try for the tactile feel again. It would be perfect for Serato Flip.
Dayvue 11:25 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would finally be able to use 8 cue points and have a slicer! This would help immensely with tone play transitions, as often times I only can devote four cue points to the tone play notes themselves, as I need a fifth cue point to jump to the umph part of the song.
Simon17 11:26 PM - 30 October, 2014
In conjunction with lucifer I would use this for pure evil, on the "FLIP" side also would be pretty cool to create my own edits too an have more options to be creative :)
Jader Mansano 11:27 PM - 30 October, 2014
This would pair perfectly on my mobile setup. Rane Empath + sl2 + reloop neon.
BPrime 11:28 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would use this with my NS7II to expand my creativity with Serato Flip and be more authentic to my own style.
DJNitro12 11:30 PM - 30 October, 2014
This thing just looks amazing. I can't wait to play with it.
DJ JEMZ 11:31 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would use it to its fullest as well as enter the Redbull Thre3style, and hopefully be the next World Champ..! :)
jevo9 11:32 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would love to have these reloops neons to create a remix on the fly using the sp6/slicer and fx pads.
Dj Diamond Lee 11:32 PM - 30 October, 2014
I am a wedding dj and I use a numark ns7and the lpd8. I would love to have a better midi controller to work the sp6. I am grateful but this would be an upgrade. I have married for 7 years with 2 kids and one on the way. So any help would be great. If you want to upgrade my ns7 to ns7ii. That would be great.
Manny C dot com 11:41 PM - 30 October, 2014
This would be great as an add-on to my DDJ-SX (mo' buttons, baby!!!). It would be cool to use this to fire off some samples without having to switch out of HOT CUE mode on my controller's pads.
MadMax23 11:41 PM - 30 October, 2014
Nothing better than having a midi controller this portable and able to do so much. Just the right gear to bring out the best of me. SeratoDj for life !!!!
Justin James 11:42 PM - 30 October, 2014
plug it in, light the bad boy up & have fun with it..
Dj Wunder 11:44 PM - 30 October, 2014
I could finally retire my outboard Sampler and loop synced on-the-fly recordings along with one-shots from the SP-6! Drool...
TuXXXXXXXXXXXX 11:44 PM - 30 October, 2014
EVERYTHING. In conjunction conjunction (what's your function) with a pretty old (but still great) vestax vci300 and a numark ns6. Choose meeeee.

It's simple; I want to create "fresh, innovative, custom tricks, and genre bending audio mashups." I want the illuminated RGB pads so I don't get lost!! I want to control it over 8 different powerful modes. I want full creative control. That's what I'm all about; "Help me!" (Kevin Hart voice).
DJ Freezrock 11:45 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would totally use this + serato flip to do live beats! Ohhh this would be Killerriffic!!!! Any combination of ways, this + Rane 68 + Serato Remote + Reloop turntables or my little Numark Mixtrack Pro II will do the trick! More than one way to get the party on smash!
bjarkebech 11:45 PM - 30 October, 2014
Right now it's cumbersome to trigger cue points with the keyboard, would love this addition.
TK.wav 11:48 PM - 30 October, 2014
Now I've found da
Epic Controller.
Optional?
No, it's essential.
Rees Morgan 11:51 PM - 30 October, 2014
At my school, we have a dj club, and at this dj club we only have turntables and a pioneer 400 mixer, so no way to do cool effects, cue points, loops or anything like that. if i won this reloop neon, i would use it at my school dances, events and other schools in our district's dances. I would also use it at home with my numark mixtack pro ii, so my mixtapes woould be even better!!!!!!! thanks so much for considering my submission.
stickylev 11:51 PM - 30 October, 2014
wow such a nice controller. at only 15 years old i couldn't even describe all the things I could do with this piece of art. plug her into my beautiful system and get it going. would be such a great addition to my pioneer equipment and would give me a whole new way at looking at the industry in the way of making music, and looking at music. such a good looking piece of hardware too. using this with my kaossilator pro and kaoss pad would let me expand my way of creating music and help me get out new beats in a faster and more efficient way, from the looks of it. aspecially considering i couldn't buy this at the moment it would be THE BEST addition to my equipment giving me more to work with also since i don't have a separate touchpad. using this live would also be UNREAL especially since i could plug this into my ddj sr and perform with it. This would be the best!
bcatdclub 11:52 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would love to be able to grab a noise and beat it out to the tempo of the new track and then beat out the new track until it is playing. That would be dope.
DJ JSN 11:54 PM - 30 October, 2014
will be great to use it for all serato dj features with my rane sl3, 2 technics and ttm56s mixer.
The Freshness 11:55 PM - 30 October, 2014
I would then purchase flip and really throwdown on some Threestyle level. The NEON with the my Rane 62. Hello. Winning!!!!
ktern 11:55 PM - 30 October, 2014
I'd pair it with an Akai AMX. Super portable but powerful setup, with the capability for DVS.
DJTRAIN00 11:57 PM - 30 October, 2014
I will use it with my serato flip, sera to video and sp-6 sampler to free up space on my Dj ergo along with my serto remote I will also use it with hot cues...maybe
djtaryll 11:59 PM - 30 October, 2014
Love the big pads…..This is the future right here….Could really be an added advantage to my set
Deejay SmooVe 12:00 AM - 31 October, 2014
Finger drumming!!!!
DJ Bill Williz 12:00 AM - 31 October, 2014
With this unit I could create killer remixes and joggle beats like I'm producing my own new track. Pair this with my tech 1200's and my mixer and it's DJing for days! Can't wait to get a hold of one of these.
WildcardX 12:00 AM - 31 October, 2014
EPIC! Great addition to any set up.
TommyTheSpider 12:02 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this for the new Serato Flip plugin which I have purchased but not played much with yet.
Might end up assigning some buttons to Serato Video as well.
kinggg67 12:02 AM - 31 October, 2014
During my soca and afro house music sets, I would sample steel pan sounds, congas, african drums, etc and remix the songs live for the people. Simple but straight to the point.
whowe 12:02 AM - 31 October, 2014
Tomorrow I'm getting my DDJ-SX2 in, so add this into the mix and I'll have 24 pads to mess with. Going to be the next Enferno!
COOLOUT 12:02 AM - 31 October, 2014
I could use one to replace a janky nanokey.
Deejay Chris978 12:07 AM - 31 October, 2014
Man That Video Tho If i Was to Get it the Way i Would Use it Would be Everything i Just need to Get My Remixes , & Mixes On Point Because with the reloop Neon It would Open Up My Creativity More & More easier && I Would just Invent So Many New Idea's & Mess Around with the Samples. With it i Would be Able to Look At reloop and Sample Mess Arounds In a Diffrent Way. I Would So Be Able to connect it With All My Devices Like Rane Sl3 My Vestax Mixer n Turntables and it Would just be Crazy I Can Do So Much More Den Before with The Reloop Would Bring Out More Potiential For Me. I Would be Able to Do New Idea's With No Limitations I Would Just Enjoy All i Can Do With No Problem. I Would Use All the Cues , Samples Everything On "Reloop-Neon".I Would Remix New Tempo It Would Just Change So Much with Reloop Neon It Would Have My Idea's Flow Out More Faster Basically With this Reloop Everything Would be More Expanded Each N Every Use Of it & If i Was to Get this Id Be So Much Have to Expand My Remixes n Dj Music & Mixes & I Would Use it Everyday and Take Good Care of it :)
Dj NitroHD 12:07 AM - 31 October, 2014
Remix songs with accapelas scratch routines easy cue point acess and so 6 awwww man would definitely go in with these ......! 😁
Eric N 12:07 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd use it to be able to do more work with toneplay, loop rolls, cue drumming, and all of the other things that 8 big colorful buttons can help you to attain. The idea of being able to get used to it, then use it with either my turntable setup or any other kit I end up having to play on is pretty awesome too.
Spud1000 12:08 AM - 31 October, 2014
This would replace my dicers as this would really be an added advantage for me
djivanlopez.com 12:09 AM - 31 October, 2014
Reloop Neon will become the tool that will help my mixes become more creative and original.

I would use the Reloop Neon to take my events from great to awesome!
CJ SiN 12:10 AM - 31 October, 2014
If i am picked, i shall use the reloop as a pillow. My dog chewed up my previous one...
WickedBeats 12:10 AM - 31 October, 2014
Love this tool. It's just plug n play. I have used almost all features provided by his tool - flip, slicer, cues, looping... slicer is my favorite
Lucky Strike 12:12 AM - 31 October, 2014
i'd use it to make the booty shake
DJCrucial 12:13 AM - 31 October, 2014
I will definitely use the reloop for on the fly beat making tracks during my set and best of all my bathroom breaks.
Cheers!!!!!
mateojonesSC 12:13 AM - 31 October, 2014
A perfect compliment to my turntable setup, allowing me to do the same type of on the fly remixing that my DDJ-SX2 does!
Skorch 12:18 AM - 31 October, 2014
Would love to add this to my setup. I Play Music for the local senior men's hockey team here at the arena. This would work so much better for all my effects and sample from the goal horn to the fight bell to the siren sounds everything the possibilities are endless. Pick me, pick me LOL!!!!
DJ Blahhhhh 12:19 AM - 31 October, 2014
Probably just use it as a really nice paperweight
bloo 12:19 AM - 31 October, 2014
definitely could use a pair of these to enhance my 2 setups...my 1200's at home and my NS6 making it a super controller!
MiniFido 12:19 AM - 31 October, 2014
i have my CDj900 and dim 900 and will use in the setup so i can mix more fun and like it must be
Bronxking 12:20 AM - 31 October, 2014
I plan to up my game and merge old school turntablism with new school tech.
bulimiatron 12:23 AM - 31 October, 2014
4 decks ALAS!
VinnyBlanc 12:24 AM - 31 October, 2014
My technic 1200s are still kicking. No reason to upgrade to Reloop decks...just pick up a pair of Neons.
AD13 12:25 AM - 31 October, 2014
Well this just looks like to much fun to pass up - love the way it integrates with Serato DJ and a DEE-JAY has to stay current and I can't think of a better tool to have than the reloop
JM1000 12:25 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd use it affect the dance flaw yall
Dj Ace 12:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
Looks sick
Dj Shoorty 12:27 AM - 31 October, 2014
Really nice Features:)
Would replace my Maschine.
korpos 12:27 AM - 31 October, 2014
I want to win this!! Hottest trigger pad I've seen in a while!!!
DJ TROOH 12:27 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use it to expand my creativity with my vjing setup.
Dan Dominguez 12:29 AM - 31 October, 2014
mannnn I would finally be able to get some live remixes going in my sets!
DJ RADlCAL 12:29 AM - 31 October, 2014
i would use it to promote the greatness of Serato Dj to all of the non believers.
Olee 12:30 AM - 31 October, 2014
Looks like a nice add to trigger samples, sequences and loops.

Cheers!
jaaaykwong 12:32 AM - 31 October, 2014
Using this would be amazing to include with my mix track pro II! It'd be pretty cool to add a twist to some of my old mixes that I have right now ! It seems like a really cool new dj'ing system to use as well. Thanks for holding this giveaway!
Qoolee Kid 12:33 AM - 31 October, 2014
I don't always like to bring my 62 to my club gigs solely for the purpose of having that 1:1 functionality and also for the fact that the 62 is an expensive piece of gear to be bringing to a club. Especially with flip controls I would use this unit to make live flips and offline flips as well. I always loved the pads on the SX and the NS7II which I own both, but sometimes bringing that big of a unit to a gig just isn't practical. With this reloop I would bring to all my gigs and I'll still have the full functionality of SDJ. With the two controllers is mentioned earlier, I use every single button/feature during my sets. With this unit I can pack these tiny things away in my laptop bag and rock on any DJ setup regardless of the gear is. My Dicers would be taking a ride in the back seat for a very long time if I owned this unit. Looks very promising! Can't wait to win this and call them my own. Thanks for sharing!
Break 12:40 AM - 31 October, 2014
This looks super cool! I'm sure i could map it for some videos and what not
djclslick 12:43 AM - 31 October, 2014
dope would love to use this to remix live and play different remixes at parties
Bent Metal 12:43 AM - 31 October, 2014
AwEsOmE!!!! Nice work Reloop! Product looks sexy as!
I've been looking for a controller to add to my humble setup that does all of this - this looks perfect! Mainly to trigger samples in SP6 and using the slicer (which I love!) I've been holding off on purchasing Flip until I found something that did the above and gave me the ability to use Flip on the fly... looks like I've got it sorted now!
Reloop neon would definitely allow me to take my mixes and creativity to the next level whilst making it super fun. Those bright neon color led's would also allow me to:
A) Talk to girls;
B) Ward off vampires; and
C) make my mark on the interplanetary superstar dj roster!

Nice product and prize guys - top job!
dj J-Roc 561 12:43 AM - 31 October, 2014
This look sweet
shiaronedaley 12:49 AM - 31 October, 2014
i WOULD LIKE TO ENTER!!

THIS WOULD BE AMAZING TO HAVE THIS FOR ME!!
RumRunn3r 12:50 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would love to use them in addition to the pioneer CDJs we got at work
finalfrequency 12:50 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd make a reloop of a loopity loop!
austin chau 12:52 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd spend all day all night flipping songs as well as upping my funk factor during live performances
DJ 2Hype 12:54 AM - 31 October, 2014
This is definitely a GREAT asset to my setup to better my live remixes.

Reloop is 3 steps ahead from its competitors!!!
Zhem 12:54 AM - 31 October, 2014
This is sweet - I'd love to learn how to use it more effectively
djtrilla 12:58 AM - 31 October, 2014
As a present college student, I dj at most state Universities in the spring semester & one organize charity event annually for the young & talented people like me to showcase their talent in the NYC (bronx) area so winning this will help me enhance my dj and mixing abilities as well as talent.
p.s I've never won anything like this before so I've got my fingers crossed
tda21 1:07 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would for me and my friend to get on this... this would help us do so many crazy things. I definitely would consider getting flip at that point. Live remixing capabilities are endless with this!!
DJ Sytrux 1:12 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this to not only open many doors to a new type of DJing but to also experiment and make live remixes with the rest of my set-up and really show Serato "button pushers" are more than they're said to be
hang the dj 1:17 AM - 31 October, 2014
First I'd use it to produce tracks and do remixes of other soundcloud artists work
DJ TeeOh 1:20 AM - 31 October, 2014
I've been watching these for awhile. I'll be building a rig to mount each of these at an angle on the ends of my Technics. And it's my birthday the 6th :)
Pinguino69 1:21 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'm a high-tech old school vinyl disco DJ who recently became enamored with a Pioneer DDJ-SX and SeratoDJ setup (after being MIA for 30 years!!). I would use the Reloop Neon unit to perform #OldStyleDisco mixes with much more CLASS. #TheSecondTimeAround is so much better than the first time. Your generous gift will help an old timer relive 4gotten times of past in a more exciting way. I love the level U have taken DJing to and only wish I could go #88MPH back to 1980 and take SeratoDJ with me. But for now playing for my friends and family on weekends is #Sweet!
DJ TeeOh 1:22 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'm a big live remixer and plan to integrate these into my setup (2 Tech 1200s & Rane 62). Check out HIJACKERZ for remixes.
DJ M.C. 1:22 AM - 31 October, 2014
Yo!!!!! Dope controller looks LIKE Pioneer SP1 has some competition. I would get that over the SP1 because of the colors, size, and PRICE!!!! Had the SP1 took it back using Serato Remote instead… couldn't justify $399 for what it did….this looks like a cool alternative cuz the PADS are a must over Erato Remote…iPAD dope for FX but just don't do it….Does it come with one or two units like Dicers?
ToxicAtomicDog 1:24 AM - 31 October, 2014
The Neon would be a nice addition to my Terminal Mix 2.
DJ MONSTER HOUSE 1:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
I can't wait to use this for my next charity event.
Daboi G 1:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
I could really use this for my live performances at my new residency at cosmo in San Francisco and tailgate parties for the 49ers games! Would really make serato flip easier and fun to use LIVE!
Kid Gweilo 1:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
Looks Like Xmas is coming early this year! The Neon is the top 1st on my list ;-)
Philip Ray 1:31 AM - 31 October, 2014
I plan to use the ReLoop as an extension to my NS6! I want the Slicer function that the Serato software does not allow you to map. I will use it to Slice my way to stardom!
magin 1:31 AM - 31 October, 2014
I will use this as my new hands on hub for working with samples, getting to all my cues and loops, and trying out flip!
MutterOberin 1:39 AM - 31 October, 2014
Awesome! I love the PAD FX Mode and I would upgrade my classic DVS Setup with these new guys. I like the idea of pushing forward in digital direction but maintaining the 90's feel with vinyls on classic turntables. Would be the best of two worlds.
The Spin Doctor 1:40 AM - 31 October, 2014
Dear Serato
Honestly I now find myself playing in the country industry way more now these days. With a Neon it seems like a great way to keep busy without always having to interact with the laptop keyboard so much. Provide that little bit more freedom I need for country. It's a tricky thing, but fun and magical, with its own mysterious powers.

Your pal always
Rx
The Spin Doctor
Dj Nyce66 1:44 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'll use it to REPLACE my DDJ-SP1! NEON is hotter!!

...sorry Pioneer
Movement19 1:54 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this along side my vestax vci380 to trigger sp6 samples. this would replace the akai lpd8 and it seems it would allow me to be more creative on the fly. it would certainly look way cooler and i'm certain it would fit nicely in my djtechtools backpack when i have to bring it to the radio station on campus.
worlddj93 1:58 AM - 31 October, 2014
I wish I could this when I DJ at the sexual freedom camp. They would love it there. Put on some good sex music and then flip it and keep them going all night long.
DJ Ron Domingo 1:59 AM - 31 October, 2014
I plan on replacing my dicers with them. I've been looking for something to use along with my CDJ1000MK3s and Rane Sixty One and the Reloops will certainly do the trick.
Please let me win them. Pick Me ! Pick Me.
worlddj93 2:01 AM - 31 October, 2014
Say what? I want the reboot to keep people fu*king all night long.
Pete Savas 2:05 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use the Hot Loop feature right out of the box; however, the possibilities with this device are endless!
Kent Discos 2:14 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd use it to add the features my MC6000 is missing... that and for demo and educational purposes for our shop! :D
liakos 2:15 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd add it to the T-mix2 and enjoy hours of hands on fun and creativity :)
Audiophilez 2:16 AM - 31 October, 2014
Dudes, I"m gonna plug in my RELOOP and jack the crowd into a frenzy, with a wham bam vocal loop that just gets on the rise and takes you up and up and away and then BOOM drop the bass and make the place shake!! Yes oh yes! It will be a thing of beauty.
VJ Eddiemix 2:18 AM - 31 October, 2014
I plan to use on my video-mix creating a new awesome effects in all my mixes. I am sure people, Dj's and club owners are going to love the new video-show live.
DeadManPrd 2:22 AM - 31 October, 2014
Obviously I would use this to create genre-bending audio mashups.
sinjintek 2:25 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd use it with my turntables and analog mixer to add digital effects to a traditional setup.
sirphelix 2:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
Let me know when you ship my prize! Good luck to all fellow DJs. I would simply use it to expand my set and become knowledgeable on using a slicer!!!
DJ M.C. 2:35 AM - 31 October, 2014
I use Serato Remote in my live set, but it has its flaws!!! I own a 62 and SZ, but when I use my V7s… in need more functionality. My temporary profile pic shows the set up... Creativity is the name of the game and I would extend it to overtime with the Reloop Neon… Like I stated in a previous post the velocity sensitive PADS are a must! I also own a SL4 and from what I notice the NEON controls 4 decks. CAn anyone say LIVE REMIXING… WHAT?!?!?!?! I'm getting EXCITED...Check it even if I do not win, which I would like too, I can be a REP for Reloop in the States, I have heavy influence in FLorida and one of the South East's Premier DJ's. I'll be a RELOOP ambassador here. Ok...ONE!!!!!
djnoly 2:49 AM - 31 October, 2014
This is going to be perfect in my set for doing live mash up using slicer and flip!!
Ronnie 2:58 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would love to have it for my setup, since I struggle with my Midi mapped Behringer DDM4000 mixer.
At times Midi get disconnected while playing.
Also, I don't have to use Shortcut keys on my Laptop.
Hopefully this Reloop Neon USB modular will eliminate those issue.
Since I like continually using my Denon SC3900 decks. comes in handy, I suppose.
Hope I'll get lucky!!!!!!!!!!!.
adb3 3:00 AM - 31 October, 2014
LOOP SHIFT, and that's 'bout it
(maybe Looped Slicer too)
Anton Glambb 3:01 AM - 31 October, 2014
This would be perfect when i'm playing at a club with control vinyl or cdjs.
JESSE SNOWDEN 3:04 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would be in the studio making fly remixes to take my game to a whole new level and wow the pants off the crowd.
DJ hironux 3:05 AM - 31 October, 2014
He! I love this little one for my club performance! It's small, light, fun and most of it, it's cool!
Culto Vinil 3:20 AM - 31 October, 2014
Shit, this looks great!! I would totally go for recording my routines on the fly, I love fingerdrumming so I will then be playing with the banks and use my routines to go for that jungle/IDM style I love. Also exploring on the hotcues to fingerdrum, play those "press button" fx while im doing some scratchy stuff, of even better, on top of the ones ill have already recorded on the fly. Crap! so many ideas, if I win this I"ll definitely get another one to see how much can i experiment with. One last thought, Im into playing live synths/drum machines/ using the mic while on the mix, so I guess those recording features might come handy even for a studio like session.
NightCrawlers 3:20 AM - 31 October, 2014
There are various kind of NOTES designed to show the duration or time value of a musical sound. REST are symbols indicating a definite duration or time value of silence. Following is a chart showing the relative value of the basic notes.

1.Whole Note
Equals
2.Half Notes
Equal
4.Quarter Notes
Equal
8.Eighth Notes
Equal
16.Sixteenth Notes
djndiablo@gmail.com 3:24 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would DEF use the Neon for LIVE mash-ups during my live shows & mixes. Looking for a new sampler. This will do indeed!!!
dj_Getafix 3:24 AM - 31 October, 2014
Would love this as a tool for more effective use of the sampler and for more complex looping.
Sick bit of kit
Hyphenza 3:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
Oh EM GEEE ! I've been waiting ages for the right Serato accessory to fit with my workflow and setup !
This will seriously help on my radio show and gigs . Want !
LaCour Productions 3:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
I use RELOOP TERMINAL MIX 4
It would be a fantastic addition to my gear. I'm totally RELOOPED!!!!
$$Dolla$$ 3:27 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would definitely use this to make my own remixes and mashups!
DJ OTZ 3:28 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this with my setup to transition myself into the world of on the fly remixes aside from the standard blends. This would go great with my sl 1200's and rane 62. Would be an awesome piece of equipment to help further my experience level and to learn I new aspect of DJ'ing
Ghostal 3:44 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd use it in conjunction with my Twitch for even more control! switching pad modes can get in the way sometimes
Ian Arriola 3:49 AM - 31 October, 2014
i would DEFINITELY integrate serato flip and use as a sampler with this. it would be a PERFECT birthday gift lol
Dj_K-Lou 3:53 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would love to be one of the winners. Because, I think the Reloop Neon's will help me transition. From just being a hiphop DJ into a Awesome Techno as well. Plus I think any machine with lights and buttons are pretty cool. Like Jim Carrey say I love you!!!!!!!!! Plus I can't really scratch like I used to. Because a injury to my left hand from 2011. So, the buttons on the Reloop Neon's will really help me.
kilakidz 3:55 AM - 31 October, 2014
this could bring me to using the 4 deck feature finally
KanMat 4:12 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would love to have this on my hands and have a sl3 i use it with technics 1200s and a numark m3 with innofader in other words I'm missing of all the goodies both scratch live and serato dj can offer like: fx buttons trigger cues reeloop browser media easier ! No need to touch my laptop keyboard regardless of who wins hell of a good controller for what is worth ... Good luck to everyone !
sage_x10 4:16 AM - 31 October, 2014
Oh man, how awesome it would be to have a Neon. I have currently been DJing for a little over a year, I have made good use of my original mixtrack pro, but haven't had the chance to upgrade due to finances. It would be so nice to have fully functional effects at my fingertips away from my computer. I'm a strong believer in working w what you have and that anyone can be good with any equipment but I can only imagine what I could begin to learn with a reloop neon aside any controller but especially mine =p thanks for the consideration serato and reloop!
DrumNBless 4:28 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would mount it with my Murasaki VCI-380 in my Taxi Cab Here in Hawaii..FLIP and FX controls would be key for me.. i'm sure it would not go unnoticed to say the least.....and dont knock me for scratching in the car...gotta get my FIX;) !
-MD
DJ Birgy 4:32 AM - 31 October, 2014
Would love to combine this with my CDJ's. This would be awesome with cue points when you don't have a all in one controller. Cant wait to play with it to see what I can come up with.
BeatWiz 4:37 AM - 31 October, 2014
My Numark NS6 doesn't have slicer or flip controls. With this one I can have it all.
skrapple 4:43 AM - 31 October, 2014
Down with this, would take my live performance 2 the next level. Only have a basic ecler, so I could some more midi controller action.
blacklightblueblood 4:46 AM - 31 October, 2014
This opens up so many possibilities both practically and stylistically
I'm intrigued.
Just have to spend some time with one of these pieces
dj_detailz 4:52 AM - 31 October, 2014
New to the digital music scene. Jumping in feet first by gathering usefull gear.
Muyfamoso 4:56 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'm going to tie this up with my Mixtrack and Maschine to work it all together!
MR Khriz 5:07 AM - 31 October, 2014
gonnd add this wit my pionner djm t1,sl2 and denon 3900 set up!
DJ RJ 5:10 AM - 31 October, 2014
Live performance will never be the same if I get my hands and fingers on this!!!

A real DJ show at venues and clubs!!
WrathOfHel 5:18 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use it to go along with my numark mixtrack pro in learning how to dj. As a musician I love music and want to be able to share the music i love in an awesome way with people and also learn new ways in how to share it.
DJ BULL BANGER 5:18 AM - 31 October, 2014
am planing on using it when i do remixes,blends,mixes
eftpet 5:21 AM - 31 October, 2014
Looks Excellent. You can bring you live performance to a next level using the sp 6 sampler.
jonathanpm 5:27 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd love to live remix old hiphop with this. The hot cue buttons on my v7s are too tiny for this proper.
ahimsalove 5:41 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would wear a transparent vinyl top and tweak the knobs while wearing the device. It would be so cool
DJRyanPatrick 5:42 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would like to try using it for my projection mapping cues. Depends on the size of this box but it looks awesome!
Beatjangles 5:50 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this to make some crazy live edits and break some ankles. Hahaha ! I can see myself messing with this daily on my next radio show.
Taibu 5:56 AM - 31 October, 2014
This will give a good kick to my Dj'ing and mission to fill the world with good vibes what brings people together and makes them smile!
DJ Kid Stretch 6:01 AM - 31 October, 2014
Looks nice, would definitely use it for slicer and flip along with the 62!
ntvampire 6:08 AM - 31 October, 2014
great device, I'd like to use it for control sp-6 sampler with my Twitch for better performance in hip-hop|trap|DnB live sets)
DJ JuSS ChiLL 6:33 AM - 31 October, 2014
Been eyeing it before it came out, great option to use with any set just because of the flip function. Now adds more productivity to my DDJ-SZ or my Rane 64...depending on which set up I use.
djmaxfaqctor 6:48 AM - 31 October, 2014
Excited to use this technology to bring more production value to my sets and inspire other DJs to do the same. Creativity is the eecence of what we do and I look forward to taking my creativity as an artist to the next level with this innovative technology.
djmaxfaqctor 6:49 AM - 31 October, 2014
DJ Max Facfor - www.luxurydjs.com
TBK 6:53 AM - 31 October, 2014
As I play in #1turntable, #amputate mode, I would use NEON to enhance the virtual deck. The SP6 integration is really cool, it opens new possibilities...
Ratio functionalities/size makes the difference with competitors.

youtu.be
TBK 6:53 AM - 31 October, 2014
Quote:
As I play in #1turntable, #amputate mode, I would use NEON to enhance the virtual deck. The SP6 integration is really cool, it opens new possibilities...
Ratio functionalities/size makes the difference with competitors.

Great job Reloop !!!!

youtu.be
calico✨ 7:04 AM - 31 October, 2014
Definitely wanna use this for flipping tracks and doing live sampling!
mario69hr 7:17 AM - 31 October, 2014
I owned Reloop turntables and other gear 10y ago and I wasn't satisfied with it. Sold everything except vinyl bag. The bag is great and durable. I'm curious too see is the quality of their products any better now. I would like to try neon
Epicnhoj 7:23 AM - 31 October, 2014
The SP-6 integration is really usefull, it opens new possibilities. Also, its the most comprehensive sampler controller on the market.
i think, that i will use it when i do remixes,blends,mixes. FLIP and FX controls would be a key for me ;)
I hope that i can add a Neon to my set.
dave chow 7:30 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'd use this in different enviroments, such as add on controller for my Denon Mc6000mk2 or the big setup with turntables and mixer.
Willliam 7:46 AM - 31 October, 2014
Wow, nice piece of hardware. This can add a lot of style in you're mixes.

I'd like to have one for my gigs in the weekend. playing with samples, slicer and other functions is great!

If I win i promise I will make a review of the Reloop Neon on youtube!
riddla 7:46 AM - 31 October, 2014
Would be cool for flipping tracks and to use the sp-6. And it's not as expensive as the DDJ-SP1.
Corro 7:50 AM - 31 October, 2014
Whit the reloop neon I will be able to create sick drops and loops, I will use it in combination with my midi controler to make the crowd go insane
DJAShock 7:53 AM - 31 October, 2014
More equals more fun for all. You can never have too much serato
DJ ROMO MIAMI 8:00 AM - 31 October, 2014
I plan to use is to make the best out of the samplers and the touch pads colors at the night club venue would be awesome as I always struggle with the mac keyboard. Hope to win ☝️
Theo Guns 8:05 AM - 31 October, 2014
Increase the current pads with 50%, adding great flexibility to unlock more creative and full mixes.
David Wallin 8:29 AM - 31 October, 2014
Will be a great add-on to get better looping and add Flips to my Meixtrack Pro II setup! (Also it looks really cool.) :-P
lothar 8:31 AM - 31 October, 2014
Smart Controller to use Serato in my Studio Setup. Like to get it.
Beatnologic 8:31 AM - 31 October, 2014
Send me one and I'll will make a great nice demo movie and mix using the latest Serato DJ software ;)
Glancingzero 8:36 AM - 31 October, 2014
I'm having trouble learning to mix with just my laptop and I notice I do better hands on and using this for a school project in college could potentially open alot of doors for me I have no equipment and need to start somewhere
Nosferatux 8:38 AM - 31 October, 2014
Colorful festival of samples...
Glancingzero 8:42 AM - 31 October, 2014
That's what I'm trying to do just wanting equipment really bad I really wanna get cdj but I'm either debating on the pioneer 350 cdjs with the 350 ddj mixer or look into other options
nikodb 9:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
I d love to see two of those colorful pads residing to the bottom side of my 19'' 4ch A&H S2 mixer ... they are just about the right size ... looking good ... but most importantly, they compliment serato crazy hands on controls, to another level ... HID rocks also :)

Cheers
Nik
boabmatic 9:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
a reloop will go right about my 62...

will give me dedicated FX and flip controls without having to switch layers on the 62.

plus is has lots of flashy lights on it :)
boabmatic 9:27 AM - 31 October, 2014
^
I

about = above :)
Yared 9:33 AM - 31 October, 2014
Would love to incorporate it into my live sets. But even more interesting would be its use in an interactive education setting. I teach free dj and beat production workshops to youth, mostly using the Twitch. Would love to add this to the workshops. Anything that encourages hands-on interactivity is such a hit with the youth!
Leax 9:34 AM - 31 October, 2014
Looks great, would love to add it to my setup!
DJ JOEYONO 9:39 AM - 31 October, 2014
Love to add to my setup!
HOUSE2009 9:48 AM - 31 October, 2014
Yeah baby this is a controller for real DJ's with a good price and quality! Every funnction what I ever searched for. Today I will get my baby. Only one was in Germany available. Reloop have to improve the distribution ways. I was waiting 2 month for this. Thanks serato for a good professional dj software with time code vinyl.
DigitalHomebase 9:50 AM - 31 October, 2014
To play my own samples and loops :)
Rene Campo 10:04 AM - 31 October, 2014
this one is missing in my set
_Jef_ 10:36 AM - 31 October, 2014
Looks very nice. I hope to add this to my setup!
dj carbon Worcester 10:46 AM - 31 October, 2014
The Neon looks nazty. This would greatly help in mixing a lot more different types of music. I'm impressed on how the loops and breaks are used and easily manipulated with the Neon. I'd geek out on that thing forever. I already have a DDJ-SR with Serato DJ so the Neon would mate very well I'm sure. Please send me one.

Regards,
DJ Carbon
curlylocks25 10:54 AM - 31 October, 2014
This looks awesome. I am still on SL2, but would use this as an excuse to upgrade everything to Serato DJ(which i have already uploaded and get my butt in gear on samples and loops. I use 1210's and am still Old Skool. I play a lot of house with live vocalists and would love to get more samples goin and use them in set. Need big buttons to help my old eyes see :) This would do the job nicely :)
nickdalip:) 11:20 AM - 31 October, 2014
i really like the look of this. Its something i would use all the time in my dj set up. Great product & as always serato keep up the good work.
spike grimsey 11:26 AM - 31 October, 2014
Amazing piece of kit ! Played on one of these at BPM Show this year and loved it !
Would be great to use with my stanton decks to replicate a similar set up to the pioneer sz that I use as a mobile dj ,
Would love to add one of these to my live sets for remixing on the fly ! Well done reloop neon heaven has landed !
DJ Gaby Fusion 11:33 AM - 31 October, 2014
this is awesome!!!…. now I'm gonna have the ability to create remixes on the fly in clubs with out the hassle of carrying extra luggage. The reloop neon is much more compact then the pioneer ddj-sp1, it will fit in my laptop bag with no problem. awesome!!
Dj Jok3r 11:53 AM - 31 October, 2014
I would use the reloop neon to make my flip beats and also will help me out while im doing a live set i can have it right close to me for cues or for beats or for drops
DJ Blvd 12:15 PM - 31 October, 2014
I'm looking for a product to replace my Dicers and the functionality and flexibility of the Neon make a perfect solution to my cueing, looping and midi performance needs.
djteknos 12:28 PM - 31 October, 2014
I plan on using the neon for breakdown transitions between mixes by adding continuous looping for buildups and drumming out mashup/custom beatgrids manually with the slicer.
--Neon will allow me to move the masses even more by creating new shapes of songs that crowds enjoy by going to that next level where imagination brings enlightenment.
ΑΨΗΙΛΕΧ 12:31 PM - 31 October, 2014
Amazing! I love it also the software is great! Would be amazing to use in my mixes.. It's a Must Have! Hahah
Mike_onE 12:40 PM - 31 October, 2014
I will use it instead of my Dicers!
Elle Ektro 12:46 PM - 31 October, 2014
As a producer and Dj who loves making remixes, edits and doing original stuff when playing on serato (like plugging synths, loop recorders and more for live playing), this would be the perfect tool !

No need for other programs, the combination of serato DJ 1.7 and the reloop neon seems to be amazing and with endless possibilities. Moreover, it's size matches perfectly the needs of ambulant musicians :D
sligo 12:54 PM - 31 October, 2014
Awesome piece of art! i would like to add it to my setup as soon as possible, thanks to reloop that made it and to serato that made it compatible with serato dj!
Dee Jay Duke 1:27 PM - 31 October, 2014
Amazing. Gonna get one this week. I will use it to re work a " Lucky Star " remix.
DJKPVOV 1:32 PM - 31 October, 2014
I have to get a couple of these. Been watching Vids since they dropped. Went to a couple of stores and played around too. These would make the PERFECT B-Day (Nov. 18) present to myself to push my style out of the park!!!
DJ Miykee V 1:33 PM - 31 October, 2014
That demo gave me chills:) I'm a house DJ and the possibilities are endless with this. WOW I can't want to try it out.:)
tamme1212 1:33 PM - 31 October, 2014
Can't wait to get my hands on it! DJing in Berlin and Stuttgart it's just the right thing to take it all the time everywhere and get Soul'n'Funk parties to a higher level. It's perfect to use all the intern possibilities of Serato Scratch and DJ with a habtic feeling via this crazy little hardware!
RoamGSP 1:54 PM - 31 October, 2014
Looks pretty sweet! i'm still a beginner trying to learn but looks like this could help a lot!
Rythem 2:02 PM - 31 October, 2014
It's so cool. And makes life much easier. I would be a happy man If I won this! This will be perfect for the clubs! the more cues and samples I can do on the fly will make me unstoppable on making beats and remixes. No more limitations when using CDJs and vinyls. This will look awesome on my Djj sx too. Uhh it's just perfect for everything! :)
DJ JaySmoke 2:08 PM - 31 October, 2014
Wow so much comments. Hehehe still worth the try anyways! I guess trying new things won't hurt.
DJ JaySmoke 2:13 PM - 31 October, 2014
Wait up....but can't serato remote do all these already????
DJ Angelo Coimbatore 2:13 PM - 31 October, 2014
A separate unit for remixing is any day better than all stuffed in one big unit....the neon will surely push up standards of any dj with a basic controller. As for me with my DDJ S1, remixing is not so easy with small buttons, with the neon it is gonna be much easier.
Ziegmond_Void 2:16 PM - 31 October, 2014
That is just wicked. This little Neon has got to be the best add on controller for the price. Might be the best one out there period.
Rane
greg frederick 2:17 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would use it to cue samples and cue points in Serato DJ, as an extension of my Rane Sixty-Four. I would also use it to trigger sample and drum pads in Reason, so I can remix on the fly.
dj sketch 2:18 PM - 31 October, 2014
If won, plan on using it for serrate flip feature
KHWULTT 2:46 PM - 31 October, 2014
I will use the Reloop Neon to ensure that I play unique sets, by using samples and creating live beats and also enhance my sets using effects.
Laufer Bari 2:55 PM - 31 October, 2014
Neon it will make a good team with my new Terminal Mix 8 also from Reloop, so it will expand the creativity level of my live performances, not only in the field of remixing & scratching but in performing original tunes in live acts. I think this pairing it will make me a proud ambassador of Reloop & Serato, 'cause I'll start to use also Serato Flip to improve the live experience. Good job, guys! :)
djKamy 3:04 PM - 31 October, 2014
The Reloop Neon will be a perfect addition to my setup with DDJ-SX!
I love Loops , Effects and the Flip feature so this will enhance my ability to perform much better with those features.
Love it !
DJ CrossWaLk 3:08 PM - 31 October, 2014
The Neon looks like it would make a good addition to my current rig. So much you can do with it
PonyMack 3:24 PM - 31 October, 2014
with the neon, I would reloop the world and cure music cancer
Tobi 94 3:29 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would use it for creating and adding more live plays in all of my mixes.
Christ beats I. 3:54 PM - 31 October, 2014
I will not be using it to take the dog for a walk or to fry my eggs but I may just use it for some fresh mixtures to uplift a worthy soul!
The future is historical.
DJMarvLS 3:59 PM - 31 October, 2014
Would be nice for using the SP6 and Flipping some Cues :-)
Jbravo 4:08 PM - 31 October, 2014
I want to win it. i am trying to pick up my DJ skills i left 5 years ago. And getting myself the DDJSX2
Solve Et Coagula 4:15 PM - 31 October, 2014
I'm a college student that does underground shows when I get the chance. Money is tight with school and family medical expenses....an opportunity like this would be extremely helpful. Please help me out.
deejay xris FL 4:32 PM - 31 October, 2014
if i had one of them, i would use this as an separate "sample-Player" so that i don't have to change all time on my sx between cue n sp6. if i don't use sample so i can loop on them...

or 2nd and maybe better choice. with my sx2 i activate the dvs add-on and use on the left side one turntable (because i am left-handed) and put the neon next to the tt as a 3rd pad modul for itself. :-) that would be great i think :-D
TeeCeeDF 4:47 PM - 31 October, 2014
This will go great with my DDJ-SX, giving me three channels of control at all times without having to do 1/3 or 2/4 channel swaps.
2wist 5:02 PM - 31 October, 2014
Hi. Well as far as what I would do with the Reloop, I just signed a contract with a local rapper in my area,Elliot Ruckus. I've been using Serato for a long time now with a Vestex VCI-300. I just purchased a pioneer SZ. Which also works well with Serato. I will be performing live shows with Elliot Ruckus as well as producing new beats for her. I think the Reloop would be a great addition to my DJ/Production gear and would be great to perform live with. It's a great piece of equipment and I would be honored to use it. Thank you,
DJ 2wist. (Scott)
Dj Berserk 5:16 PM - 31 October, 2014
What I would do with the reloop...
I would use it with Dj setup I am using now!! American Audio Vms4 controller to mix all my clients favorite mixer!!! I use the Serato Dj program ,and I always wanted more Serato products,that I can't afford being a single father!!
D3CKODADJ 5:16 PM - 31 October, 2014
I wish to obtain these controllers to maximize creation in my lab i love mixing digital with analog to come up with new Technics.
Vinyl baby Vinyl....................these look solid to drum some ill ass break beats with added fx i cant wait.
Oh yeah Choose me please!
Cheers to all Dj's from around the world " we rock the party rock the party"
DJ G-Rebel 5:18 PM - 31 October, 2014
i wanna win!
goldRAS 5:31 PM - 31 October, 2014
Love it.... perfect add on to use more of Serato....
Color TV 6:01 PM - 31 October, 2014
How I would use this? I would setup two of them, more in the center above the mixer, one for the left and right deck. Hopefully they are linked together so you only need one usb (like the dicers). I make lots of videos and would love to feature this in my sets. Also, theu look light enough to bring to my gigs across the world. And hopefully in the redbull threestyle battles!
FrankyJay 6:04 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would definitely use this neon controller for our Display at our Retail Store for Demoing to clients the use and importance of this product, which in the end of the day clients would most likely be intrested in buying this product .. Making Business is the key word.. It would really be useful for me aswell when ever there's gigs available to show off to family & friends ..I hope I did a good job to earn this Neon controller .. Falmaraz01@yahoo.com --- Francisco almaraz
PorkyG 6:14 PM - 31 October, 2014
I'd love to make up some elaborate plan on how to use this but the truth be told is that I would deviate from whatever I have planned now.

I know getting hands on time would change whatever was planned so how would I use this?

I don't know but it would probably make me buy the Flip Pack thats for sure.
E House 6:14 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would definitely be using this for on the fly remixes!
MACA 6:41 PM - 31 October, 2014
I could really use it on our Anniversary Tour next year with my P-Funk Band "Grand Slam"!
We will be touring all over Europe.
JonGuana 6:43 PM - 31 October, 2014
Im going to get this real soon
Droppin' Dave 6:44 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would love this device, it would work well with my Serato DJ and Denon MC-2000. I think it fill some of the gaps the the MC-2000 is missing.
DJLukeS 6:47 PM - 31 October, 2014
Aside from it's obvious primary purpose of world domination I would incorporate this in my sets for additional layering and soundscape triggering
Yiğit Koç DJ 7:04 PM - 31 October, 2014
For Mash-ups, hot cues on 3rd and 4th channel, sampler, remixing a track and *Serato Flip*
JAM1CHICAGO 7:14 PM - 31 October, 2014
I'm a big time gear nerd and I was super excited when I heard about this. I'm a turntablist at heart and there's already a lot of real estate at use when using two turntables, a mixer, and a laptop so something of this size would be great. I know it packs a punch and I'm excited to jump straight into some pad intensive drumming, remixing via flip, and playing with the new FX! Pick me!
YUP 7:24 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this to control Serato Flip since it seems like the most efficient product for Flip.
joeski4 7:51 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would use it chop up vocals on acapellas and make live mashups on the go!! I don't have any pads so this would be bomb.
Djack Monroe 7:57 PM - 31 October, 2014
So i have been with serato since 2008 when i bought the SL/Rane timecode pack for 500 euros, for my Technics 1200sl and was blown away by the fact digital djing was becoming a reality for all djees in the world.
Now six years later...it is still happening!
And i am mostly glad that i am part of this evolution of progress made with all the dj gears that are made for generations to come.
Serato ! Thank you for this and all you guys did for us djees !
Been in the game since '95 , when i was using a two deck tape recorder, two cd player, an analog mixer from the 80's (hahaha..) , minidisk player and ofcourse two technics 1200 and started mixing it all together...wich actually worked out pretty good for me and so i developed myself to become better n better at mixing and djing became my life style....
now i own a F1 and Z1 from traktor, Maschine mk2, launchpad mini and launchkey 25 midi kb and my pride n joy( next to my lovely daughter and son who just joint the fam 4 weeks ago :-) ) the DDJ-SX...
SO REALLY NEED THIS NEON STUFF MAN SO I CAN FLIP THIS SHHH....LIKE A TRANSFOMER,GI JOE, BUCK ROGERS, KNIGHTRIDER,A TEAM IT UP THE BIONIC SIX AND KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!....okay you get the idea and other wise let my down convince you....
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Demolition 8:06 PM - 31 October, 2014
This video: serato.com is much more informative, without the hype.
DJ Demolition 8:09 PM - 31 October, 2014
jcnycsi 8:22 PM - 31 October, 2014
If i were blessed enough to receive this great innovative device only the limits of my imagination would stop me from blowing away my audiences , I have been in this biz 37 years and see it all keeping up with tech is expensive and worth it when you use it well and dazzle your dance floor, please consider me when you award this great device.
werockharder 8:28 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this to add another level of awesomeness!
agios667 8:31 PM - 31 October, 2014
Pretty cool staff!!
alsuser 8:54 PM - 31 October, 2014
Looks cool! Would love to try finger drumming on this
manmade129 8:58 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would use this to start upgrading my equipment and hopefully eventually use it to make a little money to help pay for college.
djteri 9:05 PM - 31 October, 2014
i would Make my setup even more breathtaking!!!!
DJ_Nel 9:14 PM - 31 October, 2014
wow this looks amazing! definitely always looking to spice up my setup and this would be a SICK compliment!!!!! I would leave it in slicer mode to add to a light show while i perform :-D
DJ K.O 9:24 PM - 31 October, 2014
Love it,i would like to set up each deck with one Neon,
wish luck come to me and win it :)
DjnuX 9:26 PM - 31 October, 2014
Since I just upgraded to a full dvd system with my Rane 61 mixer this would be so perfect to utilize the slicer for on the fly remixes!
DjnuX 9:26 PM - 31 October, 2014
Since I just upgraded to a full dvs system with my Rane 61 mixer this would be so perfect to utilize the slicer for on the fly remixes!
TheoRee 9:31 PM - 31 October, 2014
looks like great gear. would love to give´em a try.
E11World 9:31 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would love to use this but I'm wondering if it doubles the amount of samples I have in DDJ-SX or it replaces them?
I can use this to trigger more sounds & loops to add to the live feel since I play drums anyway and would love to try out flip mode and get better at the slicer part as well. This is a pretty neat little controller.
DJ NERICK 9:47 PM - 31 October, 2014
I will use it for my drums remixes on the fly, for my loops, specially for my slicers , but I can't imagine all the things that I'll be able to do with this powerfull tool... it looks like I can have a lot of fun with it.

Good luck every one.
veazye 9:47 PM - 31 October, 2014
I would create pretty lights in the room until i will learn to Use it live Like this
DJ TeeOh 9:47 PM - 31 October, 2014
Quote:
I would love to use this but I'm wondering if it doubles the amount of samples I have in DDJ-SX or it replaces them?
I can use this to trigger more sounds & loops to add to the live feel since I play drums anyway and would love to try out flip mode and get better at the slicer part as well. This is a pretty neat little controller.

It will function the same as the DDJSX pads. You can use either but it won't increase the amount of samples. You could midi map it to do other things though.
Nik Muzka 10:04 PM - 31 October, 2014
I plan to use this little multi coloured neon bad bwoy to chop, slice and mutilate my tunes into a lovely plethora of melodic beat soup
E11World 10:09 PM - 31 October, 2014
Quote:
It will function the same as the DDJSX pads. You can use either but it won't increase the amount of samples. You could midi map it to do other things though.

That is too bad but still many possibilities I guess. I haven't tried mapping in serato but some videos showing it being easy to do.
AlfredoR. 10:28 PM - 31 October, 2014
I´ve been a vinyl purist til now that i know i can use serato for DVS and I´d love to enhance and enrich my sound by adding layers and samples that this digital beauty offers. Vinyl + serato Best of both worlds.
nathans1 10:34 PM - 31 October, 2014
Been mixing mostly as a hobby since the early 90s. My best friend was a dj. When he passed away he left me some vinyl that got me started. I currently have my 1200s a pioneer djm 3000, sl2 with sdj. Been learning a lot of cool things to do with sdj but without a controller, using samples, loops and efx on the laptop is quite difficult. Having a reloop would really help me move forward with my mixing. Plus been teaching my 15 yr old son how to mix, beat match by ear and stuff. He would really enjoy something like this.
DJ Wyatt K 12:08 AM - 1 November, 2014
Hmmm how would I use it? I would use it to pay my rent! but seriously, in conjunction with my Numark N4, I would make my lesser controller compatible with some of the better ones by adding this baby. Then eventually upgrade with turntables again and see what configuration works best.
I wonder if you can rig this to work with Videos as well? The sky is the limit.

issa.fm
MkC 12:10 AM - 1 November, 2014
I'm planning on replacing all the controllers of my live act, the reloop neons would replace my akai mpc element for launching samples during the live act!!

Here you can see my actual live setup!
Watchwww.youtube.com
It would be awesome!!
Poroufessor 1:27 AM - 1 November, 2014
Sup this is DJ POROUFESSOR repping NewZealand, OK Just looks like an amazing piece of equipment it's small I like that! I'm flying portability is important first.. I'm going to thrash the hell out of those push pads live remixing on TV, club onstage in boat parties in Australia xmas 2014...that's it straight up will give it a good going over and put up my reviews across IG, FB, Twitter etc PICK ME! Peace everyone!
djbvax 1:35 AM - 1 November, 2014
This would be a great 3rd source for playing tracks! Make a blend with this and can add scratches, phrases and samples throughout! I would love one!!
Koast2koast 2:17 AM - 1 November, 2014
Hi Serato,

I am currently travelling across south east Asia, djing in as many places I can, on a mission to become an International DJ. I am on a tight budget, so this would be an amazing addition if I were somehow able to win this amazing prize.

So far I have managed to dj in Laos, Thailand and Cambodia. Next stop, Philippines then to attempt Koh Phanang for the Full Moon party to work my way on somebody's stage.

So if you could consider me I would be very greatful, I have been a serato user for about 7 years and I am in love with the software, having this would be an amazing addition.

Thanks

Kose
RevX 5:35 AM - 1 November, 2014
This is very interesting - really good sample controls!
Blaq Barry 7:05 AM - 1 November, 2014
I have SL3 along with 2 CDJ 400's and DJM 400. This would be perfect for my rig and updating to DVS. Yeah buddy....I want one!!!
CoolHerb 7:50 AM - 1 November, 2014
Coming from analog mixing and started digital one year ago... The possibilities are amazing. Love hot cues, loops and samples. But I am getting kind of lost with all the double layout on the pads. So it is rather difficult to combine loops, samples and all that at the same time in a life performance. I would simply use it to extend my controller to be able to have more pads and more distinct use of them
Benewah Beats 10:41 AM - 1 November, 2014
I'd love this, and an RP7000, on one side of a Terminal Mix with DVS and standalone mixer.... hardware filters on each channel please... :) For now I'd use it with my MTP2 for smaller gigs, and with my TM8 for larger ones and as a SP-6 that I could just set to deck 3 or 4 and have a dedicated sampler player control, flip would be nice to play with as well... have decks 1 and 2 for tracks, 3 or 4 for my "tools" and the neon set to sample mode... please get the TM8 cases over to the states, AGIPRODJ specifically, and get Decksaver to get on the ball with a TM8 cover. Oh, and seriously, Reloop had a TM12 or whatnot, as mentioned above, I'd buy 2 of them.... gotta have backup ....
Bucher 11:42 AM - 1 November, 2014
If i'm picked to get one of the Reloop Neon I would use it together with my Numark NS7 at the HipHop Jam's I have together with my friends.
It would for sure add something to the cool factor of our setup :)
MBLL 12:59 PM - 1 November, 2014
I'm a scratch nerd, and would use the Reloop Neon alongside my Technics 1210 sl-m5g and Rane Sixty-One.
Its the sp6 controls that I find interresting!
VASILIS 1:32 PM - 1 November, 2014
if i get it I will scratch more and i would use the loops as much as I could
Steve b 2:36 PM - 1 November, 2014
I can't wait to use this along with my pair of reloop rp-6000. Time to get more creative!
Rhythm&Ray 2:40 PM - 1 November, 2014
This will allow me to unleash my creativity.
Telony Ex 3:39 PM - 1 November, 2014
Controllers are definitely the future. This very portable piece of hardware is the bridge for turntable and cdj djs to wet their appetite and get a taste of the awesomeness they have been missing, without migrating to a full fledged controller. The neon would be the perfect addition to my DDJ-SB set up, giving me the standard 8 performance pads, plus the much covetted colour cue pads from the SZ and the SX2. Not only will i spend less time on my computer trying to adjust sample volume, the ability to do this to each slot independently and on the fly is now a reality. My FLIPS are now also right in front of me, no more having maneuver my mouse to trigger them. I could pretty much put my computer to the side, as all of Serato DJ's latest features are mapped to the Neon. Showing up at a club or any gig with my very portable neon will give me comfort and confidence without having to get familiar with any new hardware.
The neon simply put is, the greatest features of a dj controller that can be added to any setup.
dj y2f 4:21 PM - 1 November, 2014
The neon would be the perfect addition to my terminal mix 2 set up! it's will allow me to unleash my creativity and get my shows to the next level!!!
DJ Demolition 5:26 PM - 1 November, 2014
I found a great review online, excerpts of which are pasted below. Looks like a pretty good accessory overall. I'd buy a pair if (a): they worked with Itch, and the price was about $50 (each) lower, or (b): they included standalone DVS support.

From the review:

"One curiosity is that Serato has six samples in four banks, or 24 samples per slot, but there are eight pads, all of which have the sampler mode LEDs underneath them, making the seventh and eighth redundant as far as I can tell. Maybe they’ll be engaged in a future software update, or maybe Reloop is just hedging its bets, but I could find no use for those LEDs at all.

If you understand Slicers and want one, I can report it works exact as you’d expect. If not, I have to say you may never feel deprived by not touching this function! Even when product specialists have tried to demo Slicer to me in the past, I’ve never seen anyone do anything remotely musical with it – but maybe that’s just me and my ears…

If you use Serato DVS with control vinyl or CDJs and timecode CDs, pretty much everything on this controller will be an improvement on not having such a unit, and as a supplemental controller in a DVS system, I can’t recommend it highly enough. One other option in both use cases would be the Serato Remote app for iPad, but that assumes you have an iPad. If you don’t, or wouldn’t want to take an iPad out DJing with you as well as your laptop, this is a cheaper, more practical alternative. It’s insanely practical, actually, and a truly great value add-on for anyone drooling over any or all of this additional functionality.

I can’t really see much to fault it. If you want pro functions to use alongside your basic controller rather than buying a really expensive DJ controller to get some of those functions, buy one. If you have Serato DVS and no controller, definitely buy one: It’ll revolutionize your DJing options. If you’ve been longing for a decent SP-6 sampler controller, again, just buy one! This is it.

Basically, if you want a neat box that’ll control pretty much everything within Serato other than the transport and the mixer, for a decent price, and that will last you a long time (I can’t see it breaking; it’s really well made), the Reloop Neon is for you: This is the best accessory controller for Serato we’ve seen to date.
Review Summary:

Great little controller and unique in the marketplace right now. Can control the SP-6 sample player, the FX engines, all the loop/slicer/cue functions you could want, plus Serato Flip as well. A good choice for SP-6 sample player power users, those with more basic DJ controllers, and DVS users. We had a lot of fun with it. "
Skiles 5:41 PM - 1 November, 2014
I would use this for sample control, giving me more access to functions and features without having to change modes!!!
BangBoomBang 8:30 PM - 1 November, 2014
My Beatpad just sad i need that,
but i'm broke, even got no money to buy a coke.
I'm from Berlin City and my english is real shitty,
and i'm more ugly than miss piggy.
But with the brand new Neo i look even better on decks like J-Lo, so i say hey yo give me that Neo.
CWU83 8:56 PM - 1 November, 2014
Create smth new out of old tracks. chopping these apart and make a new bangers during live sets
BigJerr 10:08 PM - 1 November, 2014
I think I'm a perfect candidate for the "Reloop Neon" it would really help me utilize all the new and exciting features Serato DJ has to offer and I cannot live with out. I have a DDJ SX, however I have 2 weekly residencies in which they provide CDJs which as you know offer no pads, slicer or access to the Serato fx as you can imagine this limits my performance. So pretty please send me a unit and I'll give it some hard work!!!
Kool DJ Sheak One 10:29 PM - 1 November, 2014
I like to flip turtles
blakaneez 1:04 AM - 2 November, 2014
I'd use this as a sample player and for flipping the hell out of everything.
holler2me 1:40 AM - 2 November, 2014
I'll use it to rock the crowd of course! I'll et cue points and remixing songs with flip. It will be awesome!
justamediumdeal 3:41 AM - 2 November, 2014
The question is what won't I use it for?!?!?!? Stage persona can make or break your gig. This can be utilized to up my stage presence by freeing some time to engage with crowd. Samples, cues, loops that's just the mere beginning of neon's uses! Keep the great technology coming Rane!

Ps long overdue, but thank you for serato! petite frames and flight cases of wax do not mix well.
Cauby 8:05 AM - 2 November, 2014
I love and I need 2 Rellop Neon for use with my Pioneer DDJ SX N, when Flip and SP6 features.
Tnks
e7l5i 8:10 AM - 2 November, 2014
This reloop NEON would replace my stanton midi controler. The use of midi drum pads and realtouch feel definatly will enuance my performancels. I use a midi controlor to manage serato change tracks or search but it is just not good enough for my custom edits using the FX and LOOP. I like to use my sample pack that I have on my mixer but it is just not enough. I recently had a accidentvworst nightmare for charity event winds knocked my DJ coffin over breaking my 2 turntables and external hard drive with my music. Could use these all together reloop good DJ tool.
tmrbnsn 12:37 PM - 2 November, 2014
I'd love to connect one or two of these babies to my Reloop RP-6000 MK6 B's w/ xone:22 mixer :)

I've been playing an analog setup for years now, can't wait to add so many cool features to my sets :)

I also just got the Serato flip for my birthday on Saturday, and the Reloop NEON is the PERFECT piece of hardware for the job!
Rekkon 2:07 PM - 2 November, 2014
LOVE THIS!!! not sure about it over the AKAI...... Akai comes with FLIP!
DJCougarMeat 3:06 PM - 2 November, 2014
I would use this for my loop rolls! Is it made for just one table?
robotboot 3:35 PM - 2 November, 2014
i want to unlock the power of my djing
Disturbin NewZ 3:58 PM - 2 November, 2014
I would use the Reloop Neon as an addition to the reloop controllers that we have already to increase the creative possibilities that the kids can produce. They already regularly mash up with Traktor and the S4 with F1's attached but this would be great to big up users of Serato. Good Work!
Ludwig Leible 5:24 PM - 2 November, 2014
This would be very helpful in my six turntables analog --through the use of the tonearm lever-- looping research for a performance I have been preparing for three years now.

Yours Truly
AlexZico 5:36 PM - 2 November, 2014
I could def use those for the upcoming parties to create some magic night moments - especially when it comes to integrate samples and accappellas to make known tracks unique for the night and for my djing. Really looking forward to get my hands on these!
DJ Demolition 5:36 PM - 2 November, 2014
Quote:
This would be very helpful in my six turntables analog --through the use of the tonearm lever-- looping research for a performance I have been preparing for three years now./quote]

What! ???
DjDenz 6:19 PM - 2 November, 2014
I would use it to operate fxs while using my technics n the slicer becuz i love that function on my DDJ-SX n would really love to use it while using my turntables. I already have an extra odysey laptop stand to hold the Reloop Neon pad. And it would add sum extra leds to my setup becuz i already have a pair of dicers for my cues and loop rolls and loops. So with this id be able to control every function inside Serato DJ without having to switch thru different buttons to get to them. I believe that this would be an ideal piece for me and would love the opportunity to get one. I tried hooking up my mpc studio controller to operate the slicer function but it doesnt work like that. And also i already have the serato flip expansion n pitch n time. But the Neon pad would be excellent for the flip function which i love to be able to remix n playback on the fly. Becuz i do alot of finger drumming n its nice to be able to save n use them as soon as i do them. and its nice to shorten tracks down or extend them for instance if its a drumstep to DNB track jus play the intro n instead of it dropping to drumstep have it drop to the DNB section and loop it couple times then go into a drumstep break n back to DNB. I love Serato DJ and what yall are doing to it,. Keep it up. I also jus found out about the KING Buffer easter egg n activated it. Its Dope but not as dope as the Sticker Sync. I wish i would of known about that yrs ago when i was only using my decks mixer n SL1 box with no midi devices. Much love keep up the good work.
Aviido 9:01 PM - 2 November, 2014
Would love to have this to incorporate Flips into my sets. Been looking at the SP1 but funds are tight.
thesquaredone 11:33 PM - 2 November, 2014
Ready to step my mapping game up so I can create on the fly remixes and mashups for the hopping parties I have coming up. I cant wait to try this thing! Been waiting to dive into some new equipment.
ClayHefner 12:15 AM - 3 November, 2014
I would incorporate the Reloop Neon with my Rane 62, and focus on making more Flips for my club sets
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 12:49 AM - 3 November, 2014
Picking winners now...
djariel 12:50 AM - 3 November, 2014
i would use this controller up like bill withers. all the boys would dream that it'd be just the two of us but the whole party will be leaning on me. we'll (neon and I) break through grandma's tears and give them all the diggity they need to make it a lovely day.

xo,
ariel
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 12:59 AM - 3 November, 2014
and the winners are... dah danna naaaaa!!!!

Yared & Telony Ex

Check your emails fellas.

Sam.
facethemusic 4:24 AM - 3 November, 2014
Looks so small good thing it is I'm running out of space
perfect for my nights.
Telony Ex 5:34 AM - 3 November, 2014
thank you guys far too kind. appreciate the love.
Vincent Ventura 7:37 AM - 3 November, 2014
Looking at the setup this Reloop Neon would replace the Serato Remote from my iPad.

This would be awsome since I don't have any kind of charger for my iPad because it won't charge if it's connected via a USB hub.
Dj Goldy 10:50 AM - 3 November, 2014
DRUMMING......DRUMMING....BIT OF TRIGGERING....MORE DRUMMING AND HEH A LOAD MORE DRUMMING.

DRUM MAD ME.

SUCH PRETTY LIGHTS !!!

www.goldy.vwat.net
Telony Ex 2:20 PM - 3 November, 2014
Quote:
and the winners are... dah danna naaaaa!!!!

Yared & Telony Ex

Check your emails fellas.

Sam.

comgrats to myself
still don't receive any email that you speak of sam.
DJ IBARRA 4:03 PM - 3 November, 2014
This would replace my maschine that I lug around. Portable and uses the new flip features. Definitely an asset to any setup and at a cheaper price than Pioneer's DDJ-SP1.

I'd be using this to remix on the fly.
dj ken-e 9:56 PM - 4 November, 2014
i would use this for making some great mash-ups
DJ Dax 1:03 AM - 5 November, 2014
Looks like a very in-depth product! Can't wait to learn it all. I've used my Serato DJ - DDJ-SX unit and love the pads on those, I've hooked up additional CDJ's on my friends DDJ - SZ and would love additional pads for when using three or four turntables. Looks like their is much to learn but love how you can be creative!
Specky 4:30 PM - 6 November, 2014
If I had one of those, I'd sit it right above my TTM 56! I'm especially looking forward to using it with Flip and for library navigation!
Dj Toxiko 7:11 PM - 6 November, 2014
Wanna Have that Toy .... i love Midi Controllers.
www.djtoxiko.com
DMDP 11:10 PM - 8 November, 2014
Just King it the f**k out, innit.
Cham 6:49 PM - 9 November, 2014
Perfect addition to my old school Hak360 and sl4.
djloco432 11:39 PM - 10 November, 2014
Iam new to digitail dj, iam use to cds, i plan get a controler real soon, so winning this would push me into the digitail door
K.R.E. 9:02 PM - 14 November, 2014
Yeah I'm new to the digital DJ set too. So to start I'd use it to piss off my neighbors !
Cauby 7:17 AM - 15 November, 2014
Its a hardworker,, ha ha ha
DJ BULL BANGER 8:25 AM - 15 November, 2014
am a beast doing remixes i did alot of the and dropped 5or6 out drop one a couple days ago bout to drop one later one today........
Evelyn22211 11:30 PM - 4 February, 2017
Hello everyone, am so happy writing this now.. i am now a real vampire with the help of Mr.Jiang Shi Paul.. i was totally in need to become a vampire and i searched everywhere,i could not find someone who can help me to be a vampire until i met an old friend who is now also a vampire told me that Mr. Jiang Shi Paul helped her to be one.. she gave me the contact information of Mr. Jiang Shi Paul and i contacted him and told him i wanted to be a vampire,he asked me a few questions and asked me to do some few things and BOOM!!! i became a vampire when i woke up the next day, am so happy to tell you this, i want you to also contact Mr Jiang Shi Paul now on this email now worldofvampir@hotmail.com and you will also be happy like me, thanks for your time.
dj J-Roc 561 2:51 AM - 5 February, 2017
How much?