Deejay sky 2:49 AM - 4 January, 2015
Soooo Nice actually i didnt know about That
#Converting_Sessions_into_Crates
You just eased up my Dj life.......
big up comrade
bkhive 6:05 AM - 5 January, 2015
Drag playlist to crate......amazeballs!
DarkLight 5:16 AM - 7 January, 2015
The History panel used to have a way to sort the tracks numerically. Meaning at the end of a session a DJ can see how many tracks was played throughout.
Why take a minimal and pretty useful feature out?

It may not be that useful for DJ's doing one hour sets but after 4 hour sets and a few beers, nobody can count straight anymore :-)
Veejay Dullah 2:12 PM - 15 January, 2015
luv it
intellekt 4:51 AM - 23 November, 2015
I think one of the more underrated features. Helps when you're playing with other DJs to make sure you don't double dip on tracks. Also for reviewing sets and preparing better crates for future gigs. A+!
KARL KANE 4:16 PM - 2 December, 2015
Could you please add the feature that you can mark single tracks as unplayed? sometimes i load a track but don't play it actually and it is marked as blue(or Grey depending on Setting) but can't be unmarked without unmarking all tracks.
aprilrussell 3:11 AM - 28 November, 2017
Having the option to create smart crates ruled limited to certain crates only, would be helpfull and seems easy enough to implement...i d like to keep my coments and grouping for other notes....
Juegos Friv
kakbrus 2:00 AM - 15 January, 2018
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!
fivescarynights.com
James Ban 11:43 AM - 12 May, 2018
Such a very informative post that you shared with us. I really impressed with your work. There are many useful things for any users. Thanks for sharing this kind of great post with us. www.webhosting1dollar.com
Dhoomkethu 6:40 AM - 17 May, 2018
facetime pc facetimeforpcapk.com
Hard Work 10:51 AM - 13 August, 2018
Hey