Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

My Expansion Packs have vanished after updating to SDJ 1.7?

Kristian Valdini 8:26 AM - 12 September, 2014
Was setting up for a gig this week and went to check some different EFX out rather than my go-to setup and found that all of my Expansion Packs were no longer there?

I've purchased all of them (inc. Pitch 'n' Time) and now they have all gone and I am just left with the Base pack that comes free with SDJ (at least I still have a delay and echo left!).

Has this happened to anyone else?

Serato can you shed some light or do I have to open a 'help request'?

K
Kristian Valdini 1:54 PM - 14 September, 2014
Anyone on the Serato side?

K
LJ_WOOLSEY 2:41 PM - 14 September, 2014
Try contacting the support team --> support.serato.com Note they do not work weekends and are busy since 1.7 as dropped so good luck if you get a reply.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 10:20 PM - 14 September, 2014
Hey Kristian,

You're right, opening a help request is the best place to get help from the support team. As Woolsey has said they are a little busy at the moment but i'm happy to try help you out in the meantime.

I've just checked your account and all your licenses are there. Are you not able to activate these using the My Serato window in Serato DJ?

You should find these all in "My Products" tab in the My Serato online window.

Let me know if these are not here.

Also make sure you're logging in using this same account you are posting on the forum with as that's where your licenses are assigned.

Sam.
Kristian Valdini 1:56 PM - 15 September, 2014
Thanks Sam,

All sorted - connected my SX and re-logged into the 'My Serato' section and the Expansion packs appeared :)

I reactivated all of them and they are now running perfectly!

I am still missing something super simple re: EFX parameter settings?

When playing out I generally use the multi-EFX mode (three EFX, assigned to channels 1 & 4 : Version Echo, HPF and Delay typically).

In order to get each EFX sounding as I want, I make changes to the EFX parameters (1/2beats / 50% depth etc...) and test them within the single EFX mode everything works fine.

However when I come out of the single EFX mode and try to use the EFX in multi-EFX mode - all of the changes that I have made disappear and the EFX reverts back to a default setting (1 beat etc..).

Am I missing a hugely simple 'save settings' button somewhere as there are lots of EFX I want to use, but cannot as the default settings do not sound right for how I want to use them?

K
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 9:01 PM - 15 September, 2014
Hey there,

This isn't possible right now. Our Multi-FX mode are not linked to the paramters that you set in Single FX mode.

This is something we're working on as well as advanced macro mapping and preset saving for FX. I can't give you a timeframe right now but it's on our plans for sure!

Sam.
eric-a 6:06 PM - 5 November, 2014
had a laptop crash, reinstalled on a new laptop (mac) all the plugin & effects I bought have disappeared, I cannot disable them in the previous laptop as it is dead.

how do I proceed?

Cheers,
Eric.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 12:27 AM - 6 November, 2014
Hi Eric-a,

If you log into the My Serato section and they are not available uou will need to contact our support team for help doing this, you can contact them via this link; support.serato.com and they will get back in touch as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Jas.