DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ record pools

DJ_DASH.1 7:49 AM - 24 August, 2014
What's up everybody, I was wondering what's the best record pool for short/quick edits for hip hop tracks. I am currently using dj city, dms, and mymp3pool an they're all 3 fantastic however they all kind of slack on hip hop edits. I like to quick mix and make clean cuts.
(Yes i know i need to step up my scratch game, cutting skills, and start learning how to edit tracks myself but I just started djing heavily 8 months ago and I'm just trying to develop a solid library foundation) Is Franchise the best or what? THanks in advance to anyone who is nice enough to help out and provide positive feedback
Jairen 9:27 PM - 24 August, 2014
Late Night Record Pool
BPMsupreme
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:32 AM - 25 August, 2014
Quote:
I like to quick mix and make clean cuts.

idjpool or specifically it's rap/r&b division www.urbanrecordpool.com offers quick hitters - especially on the new/current music.

Also check out barbangerz for short edits and quick hitters on the classics. Good selection of throwbacks like latenight record pool mentioned above but crazy on the quick hitters
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:33 AM - 25 August, 2014
Quote:
idjpool or specifically it's rap/r&b division www.urbanrecordpool.com offers quick hitters - especially on the new/current music.

oops it's www.urbandjpool.com - sorry about that - sleepy....
boabmatic 10:22 AM - 26 August, 2014
the beatjunkies pool is pretty good you also get skratch tools aswell.

www.beatjunkies.com
DJ_DASH.1 8:44 AM - 5 October, 2014
Alright cool thanks I'll have to check all these out
tegboy 11:45 AM - 5 October, 2014
Check out crateconnect.net also, there's a lot of quick edits there too.