Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Export crates to text files

Senterex 10:53 AM - 5 August, 2014
Hey Serato,

I just miss one little thing in Serato DJ: an option to export crates to text files like it already does with history logs. Sometimes I'd love to have a printed set list of an upcoming gig... and I'd appreciate it if you add this to 1.7

Cheers,

Mike
Marv Incredible 1:32 AM - 20 August, 2014
+1
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:40 PM - 21 August, 2014
How are you MS excell skills?
you can currently do it with a lil know how based on the serato database
DJ Delaine 6:21 PM - 16 January, 2016
Quote:
Hey Serato,

I just miss one little thing in Serato DJ: an option to export crates to text files like it already does with history logs. Sometimes I'd love to have a printed set list of an upcoming gig... and I'd appreciate it if you add this to 1.7

Cheers,

Mike

I totally agree!
KARAOKE:
It would be great to able to print out your Karaoke Crate list. Simply having access to export "ARTIST" and "SONG" information in either text or csv to manipulate in a spreadsheet. The functionality that Serato DJ features now for Playlist work work as well. Hope to see this feature soon!
KdjLeon 3:00 PM - 6 September, 2016
+1
KdjLeon 3:01 PM - 6 September, 2016
It would make karaoke books & my Online karaoke search fabulous! pls pls pls make this happen!
KdjLeon 9:40 PM - 11 January, 2018
been 3+ years... still nothing?
alec.tron 11:09 PM - 11 January, 2018
It's been ~14 years... there's been threads requesting the same regularly since 2004...

a few
serato.com
serato.com

c.
desioner 3:38 AM - 1 March, 2018
I SO WANT THIS! but~
This will never happen. So I guess we should start trying to code something ourselves…
As Sparky mentioned back in 2014 some apps can open the database and the .crate files but BECAUSE they are not comma delimited the apps don't properly ready the data. It's a hot mess…