DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Mp3 Tag with Discogs

erik scott 12 3:39 PM - 3 August, 2014
Hi just wanted to know if anybody can recommend a good mp3 tag program that works with discogs for Mac
Papa Midnight 7:14 PM - 3 August, 2014
There's a version of MP3Tag that's been packaged with Wine to work on OS X. It's perfect for what you're looking for.

vortexbox.org
David_E 10:48 PM - 3 August, 2014
Kid3
DJ Remix Detroit 1:29 AM - 4 August, 2014
Quote:
There's a version of MP3Tag that's been packaged with Wine to work on OS X. It's perfect for what you're looking for.

vortexbox.org

i just followed all of those directions to wine bottle a copy of mp3tag.... and the file came out to 11.85GB in size. wtf?
erik scott 12 4:04 PM - 4 August, 2014
Hey guys, I got the wine program to work,Thank you. I have a question for the mp3Tag program when doing a search with Discogs it's only letting me search by album, can I Search by artist or Song title? If I can how do I change the preferences?
fr4nkz4pping 11:31 PM - 9 September, 2014
Hi there!
I've been using mp3Tag and Wine for quite some time, but after upgrading to v2.63 I can't connect to Discogs, even with their api authorization key.
I get a list of search results, then select the release, click "Next >" and I get "Error connecting to server: www.discogs.com
Anyone?

TIA
Andyman187 10:12 AM - 10 September, 2014
Checkout The Tagger for MAC is what I use and it works with discogs...
fr4nkz4pping 12:06 PM - 10 September, 2014
Checking out, thanks ;)