Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Headphone Auto Cue

ItsPanik 1:05 PM - 6 July, 2014
I recently migrated from Itch to Serato DJ, which I am very impressed with. However, I noticed that I relied on the Headphone auto cue alot in Itch.

So when I loaded a track, it cued it automatically on my S1, and I could start cueing the music straight away through my headphones. This feature is not available in Serato DJ.

I know it's not a big feature, but my Track A cue button on my S1 isn't working correctly, and even if I press it several times, it still won't set the cue to Track A.
Thus I cannot use Serato DJ, as I am unable to mix if I cannot get Track A to play through my headphones.

So is this a feature that may come to Serato DJ? Or even a cue button in the software itself so I can click it manually.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
JackGregory 5:27 PM - 6 July, 2014
could you not set cue points using the hot cue buttons and then use these in the same way as the cue button?
ItsPanik 5:40 PM - 6 July, 2014
I mean the cue buttons that affect which deck goes out through the headphones.
JackGregory 5:43 PM - 6 July, 2014
oh sorry I misread some of your post. I wasn't even aware that was ever a feature in Itch.
ItsPanik 5:46 PM - 6 July, 2014
No worries. It's not a feature as such, not something you can turn on or off. It just did it. I never touched the headphone cue buttons when using Itch, so I didn't realise that one of them wasn't working.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 4:15 AM - 7 July, 2014
I'm a fan of auto-cue too. It's something we have got on our list for sure, it will likely be a Setup screen option so those that want it can use it :)
Draven1327 2:28 PM - 7 July, 2014
+1
ItsPanik 10:12 PM - 7 July, 2014
Thanks Logan. That would make my day if it's included in an update!
G.REKKAS 12:14 PM - 17 April, 2018
could we please add the auto cue feature? would that be a lot of trouble doing it?
DJShutout 5:19 PM - 15 June, 2019
I’m in the same boat! Had no idea how much I used it until it was gone. What can we do to make an official feature request?