Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Serato Video serial.

Eugeny 3:08 PM - 18 June, 2014
Hi!
I have a laptop with Win7 and lastest Serato DJ on it. Now I want to buy Serato Video. Please, tell me, can I use the same serial number, when I'll buy a laptop with Mac OS?
Thanks.
Code:E 5:28 PM - 18 June, 2014
Yes you can.
Eugeny 8:39 PM - 19 June, 2014
Quote:
Yes you can.

Thanks a lot!)
Eugeny 1:11 PM - 24 June, 2014
Hi!
I have another question. I'm going to buy Serato Video. The license will be associated whith my email. Can I use it with another laptop, another email and serato account, for the fist time? Can my serial be added to the blacklist?
It's difficult for understanding, but now it's very important information for me!))
Thanks a lot for your answers!
CarlosUr#1 10:15 PM - 19 February, 2015
I would like to know how to get my serial number for serato video after I did the installation of the software. And there is not showing in my products list, I do have a serato dj too. install in the same mac laptop
DJ Tecniq 5:52 AM - 22 February, 2015
Quote:
Hi!
I have a laptop with Win7 and lastest Serato DJ on it. Now I want to buy Serato Video. Please, tell me, can I use the same serial number, when I'll buy a laptop with Mac OS?
Thanks.
I would not even get serato video unless you are sure it will work fine with your computer. Windows machines are not trusted for video purposes. Good luck👍
Hyjinx 9:13 PM - 23 February, 2015
I Have serato scratch live and wanted to get serato video going....i downloaded serato video already....do i need Video SL first? or can i just start with Serato Video?.....i guess i may have the demo version...does my serial for scratch live work? i would like to unlock demo how do i go about doing so?

btw i have a macbook pro 13.3" 2.4ghz Intel Core i5 Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Code:E 10:09 PM - 23 February, 2015
Lots fo go over there.

1st. Good you downloaded Serato Video, Next you need to actually purchase it.
No you don't need Video SL. But you should be on SSL Version 2.5 Or Serato DJ

Your Serial for Scratch live won't do anything for you.

Go to the Serato Video page on this website and click buy if you are in SSL or you can buy it from inside Serato DJ.

Quote:
btw i have a macbook pro 13.3" 2.4ghz Intel Core i5 Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

Well that's going to be a problem. 1st get any notion of ever mixing with HD video's out of you mind. Expect slow performance, minor glitches, tearing and possibly limited effects.

Will it work, Yes it should, Will it work well, NO. Should you ever play out, Thats a matter of opinion I would say no.

Mix Emergency Is a far better option as it uses less system resources but it on a whole new level of complicated compared to Serato Video.

If you just looking to dick around at home, sure get Serato Video or ME and have fun. But if you want to be a Video DJ, ditch that computer and get one with a dedicated video card.
juan carlos sanchez perez 8:09 PM - 5 January, 2019
neceito saber , que cuesta y como instalo serato video por fabor