Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

serato dj and the rane 68 mixer

danielle king 2:17 PM - 12 June, 2014
i have tried several times to try and get my 68 to work with serato dj and no joy everything is jumbled up i cant get the decks to corresond the effects are jumbled as well scratch live continues work as it should effects and faders all in the right place and working .I am an idiot when it comes to computers and mapping devices so its nice when something just works and this was always the case with scratch live once it was set up and i had run through the controls but not so with serato dj i cant go and buy a new mixer and i shouldnt have to according to serato so it may be time to jump ship and look elswhere which is a shame coz i liked the feel of two decks and a mixer and rane and serato until now have been great at this
djbroadway 5:29 PM - 13 June, 2014
I'm having the same issues.
2 technic 1200's, Rane 68, with SDJ 1.6.3...tablz are in the deck 1 & 4 slots, USB switch is to the right channel, USB is in port A, but the signal for SDJ comes thru deck 2 & 3. If I then plug the tablz into 2&3, they say thru and won't respond. I can use the vinyl scroll on the 68, but it won't jump from crates to track list nor even load the corresponding deck upon depressing.
danielle king 7:51 PM - 13 June, 2014
It seems that when serato said the 68 was compatible with serato dj what they meant was its not unless im missing something here but with scratch live you plug it in you plug in your decks in the appropriate place and away you go .I cant afford a 64 even though id love one so its to american audio with my virtual dj for now