Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

My effects expansion packs are not showing after login in.

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
DJOutlandish 10:28 PM - 30 May, 2014
i recently had to do a clean reinstall of my operating system. I had a purchased all the effects expansion pack but one which is the Chip Pack. I've noticed upon reinstalling Serato DJ and login in to confirm my software for my DDJ-SX I don't see any of the expansion packs I previously purchased. Only the Free pack is showing. Please help me resolve this issue. I DO NOTICED THAT I SEE THE PACKS ON MY PC. IS THAT CAUSE ME NOT SEEING THEM ON MY LAPTOP? PLEASE HELP???
Serato, Support
Lucas S 3:36 AM - 5 June, 2014
Hi DJOutlandish,

I saw that you had your maximum two computers activated for your FX packs. I've deactivated these licenses for you so now you can use your FX packs on up to two computers.

Please use the Serato DJ Online login window (Bottom right corner of Serato DJ) and try to activate your FX packs again.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers
RobUk 7:09 PM - 4 July, 2014
please can you sort mine out! I've bought all expansion packs and none are there??
Serato, Support
Lucas S 10:10 PM - 13 July, 2014
Hi RobUk,

Thanks for notifying me. Are you currently able to use the effects packs you have purchased?

Let me know!

Cheers
DJOutlandish 4:01 PM - 7 August, 2014
Finally checking back. Thanks man.
Its.Byrd.Man. 3:50 AM - 29 December, 2014
recently got a new labtop and need to re-download serato flip. do i have to pay for it again n order to download from website??? Need some help/advise on this issue. Can somebody help a brother out?
Serato, Support
Ian W 3:21 AM - 9 January, 2015
Hey Its.Byrd.Man.

Quote:
recently got a new labtop and need to re-download serato flip. do i have to pay for it again n order to download from website??? Need some help/advise on this issue. Can somebody help a brother out?

If you put through a request ticket here:

support.serato.com

Using your My Serato email that the licences are attached to we can take a look at it and get it sorted for you,

Regards,

Ian
Elloar 6:35 PM - 16 March, 2015
Hi

i have the same Problem

today after installing serrate on my new mac i can not see all my extensions. i have a lot :(
can you deactivate my old mac ??
thank you
Serato, Support
Ian W 7:51 PM - 16 March, 2015
Hey Elloar,

As my post above,

Please raise a help ticket at support.serato.com with your My Serato Email address and we will help you through your activation issues.

Regards,
terry tuff 4:19 PM - 3 April, 2015
can`t get my DDJ SR FX effects to work at all. Ok what im i doing wrong ? everything else works fine.
2:00 AM, 22 Apr 2015
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.