DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Thanks God...i won $5,432

cali 11:10 PM - 16 April, 2006
i had a party yesterday..i won $5,432
i am going to buy new and fresh equipment
i am going to buy everything new except speakers
i need full advice...give me a list PLEASE

1)Mixer
2)CD Players
3)Turntables
4)Accesories

Thanks in Advance
nik39 11:12 PM - 16 April, 2006
HAha! Word :-) Congrats.

How did you win the money? Lottery at the party?
cali 11:15 PM - 16 April, 2006
nah party
$20 dollars...we had 4 rappers
and they went almost 500 people

equipment list please
Julls 11:16 PM - 16 April, 2006
I think when cali says win he means he made.
IanJ 11:24 PM - 16 April, 2006
1) Mixer, go with either Vestax or Rane mixers
2) No idea don't use them
3) Turntable... Technics 1200mk3 or mk5's or go with the 1210's
4) ... Serato Scratch Live*, Shure M447 or M44G carts or Ortofone both are good carts, maybe even a laptop dedicated to SSL

well there's my list thats what I'd buy if I had that cash

*only buy if your not going to get the TTM57SL
cali 11:28 PM - 16 April, 2006
thanks
yes julls is that i didnt know how to said it

any more suggestion
?
DJ Evil One 11:40 PM - 16 April, 2006
cali-

get serato and you won't need CD players...also, don't even think about getting vestax, the build quality is terrible...it's like the difference between a maybach and a kia.
mister iLL 11:45 PM - 16 April, 2006
1) ttm57
2) none!
3) techs (any techs, pick a tech)
4) m447's; get a couple of spare headshell-mounted cartridges for yourself while you're at it (you never know when you'll break a needle). i've invested in a separate cartridge for vinyl recording as well. of course there's a lot of debate about this...based on a number of factors including price, sound quality, etc., i went with the 680hp's. i like 'em. but i'm sure there's better (especially with 5 grand in your pocket!). pick up supplies for cleaning records as well, whether it be gruv glide, carbon fiber brush, pre-mixed solutions, whatever. there's a lot of debate on this issue as well.

the rest i would use to buy iced-out necklaces, bapes, and paper denim jeans.
DJ Evil One 11:47 PM - 16 April, 2006
yeah...get your style game up, it helps get more gigs. dry clean everything. medium starch. also, keep winning like that and put down a little dough on a little whip and you'll be living the dream.
cali 11:56 PM - 16 April, 2006
i like the ttm57 but i dont know wich pick or Scratch Live or TTM57
mister..why not cd??..
i like turntables a lot..and i like those cd players that you can scratch
but why?
and..i only play REGGAETON that is like hip hop. is the ttm57 good for reggaeton??
DJVigor 12:02 AM - 17 April, 2006
the 57 is good for everything
are u intrested in lights?
why do u want cd players and tt
nik39 12:04 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
is the ttm57 good for reggaeton??

Thats a funny question. What do you mean?
cali 12:09 AM - 17 April, 2006
because i saw at....djdeals.com
that they are mixers for house and for hip hop
and i wanted to know

ok i am going with some technics
what about a GOOD mixer
cali 12:11 AM - 17 April, 2006
ahh i was thinking of buying some studio monitors..to use it like a booth to have a close monitor near me

what do you think?
DJVigor 12:12 AM - 17 April, 2006
if u get the 57 then u need to buy a lappy
the ttm57 can be used for any type of genre and hip-hop and regaton are pretty much the same
perro

DO U WANT LIGHTS
nik39 12:13 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
because i saw at....djdeals.com
that they are mixers for house and for hip hop
and i wanted to know

What would be different with Reggaeton?

The TTM57 is a GOOD mixer, check the video from Sam showing some of the mixers capabilities.
cali 12:14 AM - 17 April, 2006
wich mixer?

vigor i have NEW lights already
DJVigor 12:19 AM - 17 April, 2006
kool
whAT kinda lights u got

and if u want a
mixer other than the 57 get the 56
the benifit of buying the 57 u get ssl with it
cali 12:20 AM - 17 April, 2006
vigor shut up hahaha

mister ill or evil one

what mixer do you suggest?
DJVigor 12:28 AM - 17 April, 2006
dont tel me to shut up
and its not funny
DJK 12:57 AM - 17 April, 2006
Mixer? -I would look at a rane 57, that way you get scratchlive as well. $1285

CD player? -Keep your denon. $0

Turntables? -Techs or TTX or PDX or str8150, All are nice, see which one is for you. I would recomend TTX because they are the most bang for buck, but check em all out and decide. $600-$1000

Acessessories - Get 3 m44-7 needles. That wasy you always have a backup. Maybe look at some nice headphones too, most are pretty simillar. I like Sony mdr700's. $300

$2185-$2585 depending on what turntable you choose.
$1000-$2000 for a laptop if you dont have one already.

Why not save the rest of your money, or spend it on other things you need insteed of blowing it on a bunch of other new toys. Dont get me wrong, it's nice to get new stuff, but what else do you need? People buy all kinds of other stuff, when all you need is what I've listed above to rock a party. (you said you already had speakers)
DJVigor 1:02 AM - 17 April, 2006
Cali
i told u the 57:)-
Julls 1:07 AM - 17 April, 2006
Vigor he's only 14 go easy on him.
cali 1:13 AM - 17 April, 2006
yes DJK...thanks

i am going with stanton turtables SSL..and the mixer i have
Julls 1:14 AM - 17 April, 2006
Hey cali why stanton?
cali 1:16 AM - 17 April, 2006
a friend of mine told me there good...and that is stupid spending so much for TT..when i am just beggining with TT
Julls 1:19 AM - 17 April, 2006
Yeah cali. I would agree with you. I started out with some cheap Numark belt drives. Then I bought some Gemini PT-2000's direct drives. and I still rock them. I have not found the need to buy techs or anything else yet. I think you'll be fine with the Stanton's. You can always upgrade later. Cali whatever you do MAKE SURE YOU GET DIRECT DRIVES!!! One more thing cali, what model Santon's are you looking at?
cali 1:22 AM - 17 April, 2006
thanks man...but what is the difference between direct drive and belt drive???????
the TT are:
Stanton T.60 Direct Drive Turntable with Stanton 500B cartridge

www.musiciansfriend.com
Julls 1:29 AM - 17 April, 2006
Here let me post something called "why not to get belt drives"

Quote:
Let me tell you a little story.

The club that I work in normally use Technics SL1210 decks (basically the best you can get) but they were beginning to slip a bit, and needed a service. So they put them in for this service, and as a replacement, they got Soundlab DLP1 decks. It only dawned on me then JUST how bad belt decks can be. They don't hold their pitch - at all, they speed up and slow down through the tune (not only during the beat-matching process) and they're effected badly by heat - as the belt stretches and contracts. I must stress though that this doesn't only happen through heat - with belt driven decks, it just....happens. You have no idea how many mails I get that first say "I'm thinking of getting Belt Driven decks....." I tell them it's a bad idea, then in a few weeks, I get another one saying "why do they not hold their pitch?" DOH!!!

So back to my story; I spent the whole night having to really concentrate on my mixes, to some success, but it was REALLY hard. Add to this the fact that the counter weight on the tone arm wasn't sufficient to counteract the effects of club bass (needles kept jumping) and I was one step away from turning the music off and going home.

There is however, a school of thought that starting off with bad decks will help you in the long run though. Here's why:-

1) Bad decks that lose their pitch easily will teach you how to be really precise when it comes to beat-matching...
2) They also teach you how to correct timing errors during the mix (coz they go out of time all the time)
3) They.....well, that's about it really!!

So it all comes down to a matter of mind over money. How impatient you are is going to dictate what decks you get. Just remember that after about 6 months, you'll start to feel REALLY limited by these decks, and want to upgrade. Selling your decks second hand wont recuperate half of the money you spent on them, so you'll end up spending a lot more money in the long run.

Basically, the cheapest decks that I've used that I thought were of ANY cop at all, were the Gemini XL-500's at around £150 or the XL-600's at around £195. They both still suck, but their suckdom isn't anywhere near as bad as belt-driven decks. If you can wait a little longer, I recommend trying to get hold of the Gemini PT1000 or 2000's. They still cost a little bit more (around £220/£260 respectively)

Of course, you're probably thinking of trying to get hold of a package anyway, in which case there's lets of options. You can get basic Direct Drive Soundlab packages with a good mixer (Numark DM2000X for around £400, but then you can also get the XL-500 packages for the same price (get in touch with Kingston Sound and Light on 0181-339-0449 for those - they claim to do special offers for students). You can go cheaper package wise, it all comes down to the mixer you want. If you choose the Soundlab DSM15 mixer, you drop £80 in price - but you'll soon get pissed off with the mixer, want to buy another, better one, and end up spending more than that!!

If you're wondering why I'm talking only in terms of Soundlab and Gemini, it's because they're the only decks (other than Technics) that I've ever had ANY experience with. Also, some people claim that there isn't that much difference between the Soundlab Direct Drive decks (DLP3) and the Gemini XL-500's, but I think there is a small difference.
You also might want to try the classified ads.
cali 1:31 AM - 17 April, 2006
wow man
what do you think of the T.60?
Julls 1:34 AM - 17 April, 2006
It looks pretty good for the price. I don't think you could go wrong with them. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it has a straight tone arm. I like the curved tone arms, but then thats just me. straight tone arms are great for scratching.
cali 1:37 AM - 17 April, 2006
JULLS thanks a lot man
Julls 1:46 AM - 17 April, 2006
No problem, anytime.
cali 1:49 AM - 17 April, 2006
are you the one who smokes pot a lot?
mexicannnnnn 1:50 AM - 17 April, 2006
Can I win some?

I'm really conisdering opening up a bar with a dancefloor so I can win some too.
Julls 1:50 AM - 17 April, 2006
HELL NO! I don't drink, or do drugs. I'm in the military, I have standards to exceed.
DJ XTURNAL 1:51 AM - 17 April, 2006
dude, you're 14 and making $5,000 at parties? wow
mexicannnnnn 1:54 AM - 17 April, 2006
Cali is pimp'n it.

Just 1 problem, you said 500 people @ $20 each = $10 000.
So you paid the rappers $5000!!!
cali 2:09 AM - 17 April, 2006
mexican i told you 4,000 in rappers
xturnal...the teenagers will pay anything to see rappers
and is like a black market hahaha
we are planning to do like a FEST in may with the biggest names in reggaeton Daddy Yankee Wsin y Yandel etc.
and we are having dj battles etc. i was thinking in bring some of you down here..to the battle i dont know..i have big plans..
Julls 2:13 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
we are planning to do like a FEST in may i was thinking in bring some of you down here..i have big plans..

A fest with sausages and such?
mexicannnnnn 2:14 AM - 17 April, 2006
HAHA yeah sorry I posted that before I asked you online.

I would love to come, but I don't think I would battle anyone. I could play Hip Hop / Reggae(ton) sets, but I don't think I'm ready to battle anyone any time soon.

I'm more of a DJ who likes to get the crowd moving, nodding their heads (until they break their necks), getting their hands in the air.. grinding on the floor...etc.
cali 2:15 AM - 17 April, 2006
no man like a party fest...a BIG BIG BIG party
Julls 2:16 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:

Ok I gotcha a part fest with BIG BIG BIG sausages right?
mexicannnnnn 2:21 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

Ok I gotcha a part fest with BIG BIG BIG sausages right?

If mine will be there then yes!
cali 2:21 AM - 17 April, 2006
no man
Julls 2:23 AM - 17 April, 2006
lol @ mex
mexicannnnnn 2:33 AM - 17 April, 2006
;-)
mister iLL 2:35 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
what mixer do you suggest?

i already told you: the rane ttm57! ssl built into one of the most bulletproof mixers currently on the market, included effects, with the interface accessible on the face?!? is there any question? the only reason to get a different mixer would be if you needed more channels, or you wanted rotary controls, or some other such thing that house dj's need. but you said you play reggaeton, so that doesn't matter.

i said nix the cd players because i don't see why you need both cd players AND turntables.

as far as the TT's i would STRONGLY advise getting some high-end tables, rather than getting beginner ones. only because you can afford it...i mean, you know at this point that you're going to be dj'ing for a while, so why mess around with some stuff that you will outgrow.

oh, and don't forget the $500 you owe me for this consultation....mister moneybags!! (dammit, 14-year-old reggaeton kid out-earning me!!)
mexicannnnnn 2:37 AM - 17 April, 2006
I agree, get the TTM57. Get a SL1 TOO!!!
cali 3:05 AM - 17 April, 2006
oh, and don't forget the $500 you owe me for this consultation....mister moneybags!! (dammit, 14-year-old reggaeton kid out-earning me!!)

hahahahahah sure..give me you address
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 3:51 AM - 17 April, 2006
yo cali, u should get a grill with $5K worth of ICE :)

on the top row, it should say " S S L "
on the bottom row, it should say '4 Life'
cali 4:04 AM - 17 April, 2006
hahahahahhahahah
fuck i am high
hahahahahahhahahahahah
click 4:06 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
hahahahahhahahah
fuck i am high
hahahahahahhahahahahah

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

Don't smoke all your profits yo!!
cali 4:08 AM - 17 April, 2006
hahahahhahahahahah
only have a 50
hahahahahahahah
click 4:18 AM - 17 April, 2006
sure, sure, today a 50.. tomorrow 150.. by the week is out all your boys are treated to a 1/4...
click 4:18 AM - 17 April, 2006
;--)
cali 4:20 AM - 17 April, 2006
dont believe me..i am with 2 fiends
DJ XTURNAL 4:28 AM - 17 April, 2006
mother of god.
eugene 4:33 AM - 17 April, 2006
take mama out to dinner.
cali 4:36 AM - 17 April, 2006
hahahahaha
mexicannnnnn 4:54 AM - 17 April, 2006
Buy mama a new pair of shoes.
mexicannnnnn 4:54 AM - 17 April, 2006
.. buy mama a car! ;-)
click 4:55 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
take mama out to dinner.

treat mama to a 50..
click 5:01 AM - 17 April, 2006
@ least..
sixxx 5:28 AM - 17 April, 2006
Buy 2 cassette tapes and a Realistic mixer from Radio Shack. That's how REAL dj's do it.

:P
sixxx 5:28 AM - 17 April, 2006
and I meant cassette tape decks
DJ Evil One 5:54 AM - 17 April, 2006
cali-

don't get anything other than technics.

a) when you start playing clubs, that's the only kind of tables they'll have so you'll be used to them.
b) they're better and more accurate than the stantons.
c) trust me.

also, get a ttm-56 or a 57 if you can swing it.
Julls 5:59 AM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
cali-

don't get anything other than technics.

a) when you start playing clubs, that's the only kind of tables they'll have so you'll be used to them.
b) they're better and more accurate than the stantons.
c) trust me.

also, get a ttm-56 or a 57 if you can swing it.

He already said he didn't want to fork out the money.

Quote:
a friend of mine told me there good...and that is stupid spending so much for TT..when i am just beggining with TT

Makes sense to me. Why go spend a bunch of money if you don't know if you will stick with DJ'ing.

Quote:
yes DJK...thanks

i am going with stanton turtables SSL..and the mixer i have

Also makes sense. It wouldn't be a bad setup plus SSL and a laptop.
mexicannnnnn 6:10 AM - 17 April, 2006
It makes more sense to get the Techs if your new, cuz you can sell them for a similar price if you dont want to cont being a DJ. If you get a Numarks, Stanton...etc then you will loose a huge amount trying to sell them again.
DJ Unique 6:41 AM - 17 April, 2006
Hey Cali, that's awesome.
Who were the rappers you had at the party?
Post some pictures.
What did you use for sound system?

You should buy Technics, I've had mine since the late 80's and they are still going strong.

Daddy Yankee, Wisin & Yandel......Very big plans.
Let us know when that goes down.
Try to set-up a website so you can start promoting all your events.
SolKim 7:05 AM - 17 April, 2006
you shouldnt upgrade your equipment yet. You claimed to have made $5K from one party, you should just reinvest that money and throw a bigger and better party. New Venue? Guest DJ's, Getting eMail addresses.... that is if you are telling the truth
punosion 2:00 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
Maybe look at some nice headphones too, most are pretty simillar. I like Sony mdr700's.

Ah, HELL no...if he actually has that much money, he can pony-up for the best money can buy, the Sennheiser HD-25. :D
cali 2:59 PM - 17 April, 2006
Unique...yeah it went well
we had..aldo y dandy,andy boy and goldo..a new one
maybe a friend of mine has pics because i was really rush in the party, all the time in the cellphone calling the rappers you know what i mean.
i will really like to make a website but i dont know how to...and i dont know yet the "name" of the company because i thought latitude productions but when i saw you name..i like Unique Entertainment or something like that.

Yes i have really big plans...we started contacting daddy yankee's manager and starting moving to to this..
i thought to have like a battle of dj's..for like 1 hour or something like that..like have 5 dj's..and they battle
but i dont know...and we already have 15 grand in sponsorships for this party so yeah big plans.
i consider my self a little giant
hahahaaha
s42000 3:20 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
is the ttm57 good for reggaeton??

LOL ... Sure it is ..even for Salsa and Merengue .....
s42000 3:21 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe look at some nice headphones too, most are pretty simillar. I like Sony mdr700's.

Ah, HELL no...if he actually has that much money, he can pony-up for the best money can buy, the Sennheiser HD-25. :D

Yes, the HD-25 are simply the best headphones money can buy.
cali 3:25 PM - 17 April, 2006
thanks man..i think i am going to do what mexican told me
get the ttm57 and SSL
earwolf 3:29 PM - 17 April, 2006
> Yes, the HD-25 are simply the best headphones money can buy.

actually the sennheiser hd650's generally hold that accolade, but they are strictly for weirdy beardy audiophile ponce crackaz not gasolina thug teenagers - they will want to roll with some silver plastic shits like them sonyz or wotnot
punosion 3:38 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
> Yes, the HD-25 are simply the best headphones money can buy.

actually the sennheiser hd650's generally hold that accolade, but they are strictly for weirdy beardy audiophile ponce crackaz not gasolina thug teenagers - they will want to roll with some silver plastic shits like them sonyz or wotnot

Well, if you want to get technical, there's others that beat the pants off the 650's...including Sennheiser's own Orpheus:

www.audioreview.com

;)

Here's my pics of the Sennheiser HD-25, the best DJ headphone available:

scratchlive.net
cali 3:46 PM - 17 April, 2006
thanks
earwolf 3:49 PM - 17 April, 2006
yes i agree in fact i said so in that thread that went:

"Question: what are the best dj headphones available?"
"Everyone: hd25"
"DJ Microwave: I LIKE ME THEM SONYS WIT DA SILVURR PLASTIK"
"Rest of the ADD Crew: YEH DEM SONYZ SUM GOOD SHIT"
s42000 4:06 PM - 17 April, 2006
^^ LOL ...
yeah the sony's are just so microwave ...
s42000 4:06 PM - 17 April, 2006
and brokeback
cali 4:19 PM - 17 April, 2006
i will be posting my setup tonight or tomorrow
but without SSL and the TT
punosion 4:24 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
yes i agree in fact i said so in that thread that went:

"Question: what are the best dj headphones available?"
"Everyone: hd25"
"DJ Microwave: I LIKE ME THEM SONYS WIT DA SILVURR PLASTIK"
"Rest of the ADD Crew: YEH DEM SONYZ SUM GOOD SHIT"

HEH, word...good lookin' out. Don't let the shiny silver attract you! ;)
cali 4:48 PM - 17 April, 2006
how can i post the party pictures???????????
djransom 5:20 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
how can i post the party pictures???????????

You can use photobucket.com to host the pics.
djtonypsalms 5:23 PM - 17 April, 2006
1)Mixer

Rane Empath or TTM 57SL

2)CD Players

Denon Dual trays or Pioneer 800 MK2

3)Turntables

Pair o' Technics SL 1200 MK2

4)Accessories

• Shure M-447 Cartridges w/ Technics Headshells.
• Shure SM 58 Microphone, Cable & stand with boom attachment.
• Pioneer DJ EFX 500
• Sennheiser PRO 280 Headphones
• Apple iBook 12" or PowerBook 12" with MAXed out Memory
• 500 or Terrabyte External Hardrive.
Assorted cables: RCAs, 1/4" to 1/4", Balanced 1/4" to RCA, etc.
• Caig MCL lube & Deox-it
• Gemini iKey or any MP3 player that can record and play.
cali 5:27 PM - 17 April, 2006
thanks tony
djtonypsalms 5:41 PM - 17 April, 2006
^^ Your Welcome! ^^

Don't rush into it. This is going to be a big purchase, so take your time.

And if you get it all in one place, ask to speak to a manager or supervisor. This way you'll be getting the best deal, also go there with CASH.

This way you can always say, "Is that the best price you can do if I'm paying cash?"

You can also do your homework on the gear you wanna get, here's how:

Check the Manufacterer's site for the MSRP - suggested retail price.

When you find that out, subtract 30% from it, then that'll give you a rough estimate of the retail store's price.

From there you can haggle some more.

RE: Cables

Again, if you're gonna buy all this in one place, tell them you'll do the deal, "ONLY" if they'll throw in cables, they usually do.

Ask a lot of questions, If they're rude and don't have the patience for you, DON'T BUY FROM THEM. If they take time out for you, that means they care, and will help you "after the purchase."

Good Luck!
djtonypsalms 5:43 PM - 17 April, 2006
Oh, and pass on the Warranties they try to offer you.

New products usually carry a 1 year warranty.
cali 5:46 PM - 17 April, 2006
yo tony thanks a lot
djransom 5:52 PM - 17 April, 2006
Great post Tony mos def.
punosion 6:22 PM - 17 April, 2006
djtonypsalms posted a good setup too...but bump it up to the HD-25's! >:)
cali 6:27 PM - 17 April, 2006
hahahah
click 6:56 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
Check the Manufacterer's site for the MSRP - suggested retail price.
When you find that out, subtract 30% from it, then that'll give you a rough estimate of the retail store's price.
From there you can haggle some more.

try froogle too.. then ask whoever your buying from if they price match...

(froogle has CRAZY prices sometimes)
DJ CISCO 7:00 PM - 17 April, 2006
Cd players Pioneer CDJ 1000 MKII (Pioneers, ALWAYS!)

Tables, Technic 1200's ALWAYS!!!!

Mixer, Pick up that new rane

Accessories, a new girlfriend ;)

Clubs with good sounds always have Pioneers and Technics..trust me. You will always feel at home!
cali 7:06 PM - 17 April, 2006
cisco...is that pioneers is too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and technics too
i dont want to spend it all

i am stinking to my double cd player and my DJX700 and buy stanton turntables and SSL
diego vega 7:14 PM - 17 April, 2006
Just buy turntables and some other time later buy CD players.. why do you want CD players if you have SSL?
cali 7:16 PM - 17 April, 2006
i dont know haha i like those denons that i can scratch
nik39 7:29 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
get the ttm57 and SSL

Why would you buy the TTM47 *and* SSL? The TTM57 has a built in SSL.
djzoo 7:32 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
cisco...is that pioneers is too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and technics too
i dont want to spend it all

Are you talking US Dollars...? Because that shouldn't be all the money. About $3k
cali 8:20 PM - 17 April, 2006
i dont know man
mexicannnnnn 8:22 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
get the ttm57 and SSL

Why would you buy the TTM47 *and* SSL? The TTM57 has a built in SSL.

Sometimes you dont want to carry your mixer.
mexicannnnnn 8:22 PM - 17 April, 2006
Actually I'm keeping my TTM57 in my coffin and not moving it from there. The SL1 can be my mobile unit.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 9:58 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:

i ain't lyin cali, if u get these, i think Paul Wall will swing by and rap fo free fo yo.
djransom 10:00 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

i ain't lyin cali, if u get these, i think Paul Wall will swing by and rap fo free fo yo.

WTF!!! LOL!!!
cali 10:09 PM - 17 April, 2006
hahahahahahhaa maybe
Julls 10:41 PM - 17 April, 2006
Pall Wall has his own line of grills. Peep it www.grillsbypaulwall.com haha he's the first rap artist to have a link to find a dentist www.grillsbypaulwall.com hahahahahaha. Well he is the "People's Champ."
nik39 10:45 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:
Pall Wall has his own line of grills. Peep it www.grillsbypaulwall.com haha he's the first rap artist to have a link to find a dentist www.grillsbypaulwall.com hahahahahaha. Well he is the "People's Champ."

I cant believe that this is NOT a joke, but it really isnt.
Julls 10:48 PM - 17 April, 2006
Its not a joke, its for real.
click 10:49 PM - 17 April, 2006
Grills are fat!
Julls 10:50 PM - 17 April, 2006
I think they are retarded.
cali 10:51 PM - 17 April, 2006
hahaha
click 10:52 PM - 17 April, 2006
yeah, but regardless, one's taste is not a starting point, or point of orientation for another's taste...

different people have different epistemologies -- so @ least respect it..
click 10:53 PM - 17 April, 2006
cali -- that's where you should blow some loot (rather than a 50)..lol
cali 10:55 PM - 17 April, 2006
hahahhaha
djtonypsalms 11:45 PM - 17 April, 2006
Cali,

After giving it some thought, You should consider putting at least $500 in the bank for Savings.

And take your family out to a BIG dinner!

E.Z.
djzoo 11:53 PM - 17 April, 2006
Quote:

the whole tops diamond & the bottom rows gold...
cali 11:54 PM - 17 April, 2006
hahahha thanks tony
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:12 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
I think they are retarded.

here in tha bigity-bigity-bay, retarded is a good thang.

cali, if u are in a tight squeeze, u can pick up these for just $75 www.grillsbypaulwall.com
click 12:14 AM - 18 April, 2006
cali, you still high brah?
cali 12:18 AM - 18 April, 2006
nah later on
click 12:18 AM - 18 April, 2006
lol...

another 50?

haha..
cali 12:25 AM - 18 April, 2006
nah i only have a 12
mexicannnnnn 12:46 AM - 18 April, 2006
keep that up and your profit will be smoked up in a month. You gotta pull a Snoop and quit.... actually I think he started back up.
click 12:59 AM - 18 April, 2006
if your gonna spend on smoke, fly to jamaica, get a trip out of it and an lb for an extra 100 bucks...
click 1:00 AM - 18 April, 2006
(cali, dude, please don't take me seriously..)
cali 1:12 AM - 18 April, 2006
good one click
hahahahahahahahah
click 1:18 AM - 18 April, 2006
yup, your still high...

lol..
cali 1:34 AM - 18 April, 2006
ahhahahahahaha
click 1:43 AM - 18 April, 2006
yup..
cali 1:53 AM - 18 April, 2006
nah man
hahahha
click 1:58 AM - 18 April, 2006
April 17, 2006

Quote:
hahahah

Quote:
hahahahahahhaa maybe

Quote:
hahaha

Quote:
good one click
hahahahahahahahah

Quote:
ahhahahahahaha

Quote:
ahhahahaha

Quote:
ahhahaha

Quote:
nah man
hahahha

= high as a motherf#@cker!
mexicannnnnn 2:00 AM - 18 April, 2006
Profit left (as of today)= $4732

;-)
cali 2:00 AM - 18 April, 2006
come on people
i want to see setup!!!!!!!
click 2:01 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
Profit left (as of today)= $4732

;-)

LOL!
cali 2:08 AM - 18 April, 2006
hahahahahahahhahahahaha
click 2:14 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
hahahahahahahhahahahaha

see... high as a motherf#@cker!
click 2:14 AM - 18 April, 2006
(it's all good, you worked hard: you deserve a smoke, or two, or three, or four......)
mister iLL 2:15 AM - 18 April, 2006
how many more setups do you need to see?

the people have spoken. now swing me $750 and i'll broker this deal for you.

- mister ill (Haters Anonymous member since '92)
click 2:17 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
how many more setups do you need to see?

the people have spoken. now swing me $750 and i'll broker this deal for you.

- mister ill (Haters Anonymous member since '92)

Mister ill, will you take that in hard currency, or will the same weight in smoke do?
cali 2:20 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
(it's all good, you worked hard: you deserve a smoke, or two, or three, or four......)

thanks man
cali 2:21 AM - 18 April, 2006
i need to se 24524524525252 setups
ahhahahahahahahahhaha
click 2:24 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
ahhahahahahahahahhaha

ummm.. u need to get your money back. Someone sold u suspect wacky yo..
cali 2:25 AM - 18 April, 2006
what you said?
click 2:26 AM - 18 April, 2006
lawdi lawd!
cali 2:27 AM - 18 April, 2006
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
click 2:27 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
ahhahahahahahahahhaha

ummm.. u need to get your money back. Someone sold u suspect wacky yo..

translation: someone sold you suspect produce yo...

lol..
cali 2:27 AM - 18 April, 2006
yo yo yo click..do you know i gave a click to the mouse of my computer
hahahahahhahahahahhahahah

man let me see your setup
click 2:30 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
yo yo yo click..do you know i gave a click to the mouse of my computer
hahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Woah!!.. lol... can u still find the guy that sold you that?
cali 2:31 AM - 18 April, 2006
yeah man yes

let me see your setup man
click 2:32 AM - 18 April, 2006
I have simple stuff tech 12s, and a 909.. that's it...
DJ XTURNAL 2:33 AM - 18 April, 2006
I found the ill setup...
www.hogwild.net
cali 2:33 AM - 18 April, 2006
ah man...whatever
where do you leave??..i am going to visit you
click 2:34 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
I found the ill setup...
www.hogwild.net

that's just wrong!
cali 2:34 AM - 18 April, 2006
fuck hahahahahhaha xturnal
is that you?
hahahahahahahha
click 2:34 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
ah man...whatever
where do you leave??..i am going to visit you

I am in toronto dude..
DJ XTURNAL 2:35 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
fuck hahahahahhaha xturnal
is that you?
hahahahahahahha

yes Cali, I'm actually DJ Homo...you caught me
cali 2:35 AM - 18 April, 2006
whatever man i have
4grand
mexicannnnnn 2:36 AM - 18 April, 2006
Profit left (as of the last smoke session): $4000
click 2:37 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
whatever man i have
4grand

1.5 grand gone?!

all I can say is you better be selling some of that smoke to get your cash back.. (just joking ;--} ]
cali 2:43 AM - 18 April, 2006
i just bought the turntables and another mixer man
click 2:44 AM - 18 April, 2006
cool...

what kind of decks and mixer?
cali 2:45 AM - 18 April, 2006
technics and ttm67
DJ XTURNAL 2:46 AM - 18 April, 2006
you got a ttm57 and two technics for 1500?
cali 2:47 AM - 18 April, 2006
yah
click 2:49 AM - 18 April, 2006
how much you pay for the techs -- where you get them??
cali 2:51 AM - 18 April, 2006
i dont know..it was my mom
DJ XTURNAL 2:53 AM - 18 April, 2006
that's insane...the ttm57 is 1500 alone
cali 2:53 AM - 18 April, 2006
let me ask her
cali 2:54 AM - 18 April, 2006
click 2:55 AM - 18 April, 2006
mmmmm...
cali 2:58 AM - 18 April, 2006
yeaaaa
hahahahah
click 3:00 AM - 18 April, 2006
what kind of techs did u get?
cali 3:00 AM - 18 April, 2006
you are making my head explote..
let me check
cali 3:02 AM - 18 April, 2006
Technics SL-1210MK2 Turntable
cali 3:02 AM - 18 April, 2006
Technics SL-1210MK2
click 3:13 AM - 18 April, 2006
and ttm 57.. wow!.. and 4 grand left.. damn good man..

u are justfied to smoke some more yo..

(did your mom buy the weed too?)
cali 3:15 AM - 18 April, 2006
hahahahahhah no man

i am upgrading my mini studio..to something more PRO
DJ_X_Trodinaire 3:27 AM - 18 April, 2006
gone for a day and theres 179 post in this thread already
DJC 3:52 AM - 18 April, 2006
Close this topic already
cali 3:55 AM - 18 April, 2006
whY???
click 5:07 AM - 18 April, 2006
cause u high breh...
Julls 10:48 AM - 18 April, 2006
Quote:
gone for a day and theres 179 post in this thread already

I agree with X Trodinaire, close this damn thread.
s42000 5:28 AM - 8 June, 2006
I was kinda broke so I decided to look for ways to make lots of cash quick and this is what goggle came up with !!!!
DJLorrence 6:36 AM - 8 June, 2006
no fucking way. what did you type??? SSL is taking over the world Biatch, Blow the whistle!
the 45 king 5:44 PM - 8 June, 2006
Just add $568. bucks and get a six thouand dollar Hooker! LOL
Just Kidding !
No Seriously, Put it back into to doing more parties ( Good Luck)
mexicannnnnn 5:50 PM - 8 June, 2006
Yeah cali is setting up his home studio with his earning.
s42000 6:19 AM - 21 December, 2006
Quote:
Thanks God...i won $5,432

LOL
That Guy 1 6:32 AM - 21 December, 2006
I like cali. He sounds like one of the characters of "That 70's Show." [ROFL!]
cali 6:38 AM - 21 December, 2006
is that an insult?
djzoo 6:49 AM - 21 December, 2006
yes. the dude who says "yo momma" on MTV is who he is referring to.
cali 6:56 AM - 21 December, 2006
i really dont care..he doesnt know me so
That Guy 1 7:40 AM - 21 December, 2006
Quote:
is that an insult?

No.
DJ Unique 7:40 AM - 21 December, 2006
Classic discussion brought back to life.
I wonder how much more $$$ Cali has won?
cali 7:48 AM - 21 December, 2006
a little bit more haha..but i am saving and invertin(invirtiendo in spanish)...with my studio..and i am putting money for my college because i know this is what i want to study...music production and music business....and i dont know i want to do like a 3 series party to see if i can buy me a car or something
That Guy 1 8:49 AM - 21 December, 2006
Are there many promoters in PR?
cali 8:56 AM - 21 December, 2006
yeah...but remember...im in the other side of the fence...im in the 13-17 years old parties...but i still had sell alcohol in some parties hahaha...but yeah
s42000 10:46 AM - 21 December, 2006
What is the legal drinking age in PR ?
That Guy 1 2:02 PM - 21 December, 2006
Quote:
yeah...but remember...im in the other side of the fence...im in the 13-17 years old parties...but i still had sell alcohol in some parties hahaha...but yeah

I didn't know you were that young. Hey, stop that drinking!
cali 10:26 PM - 21 December, 2006
legal age is 18...but i have like 3 clubs i sell alcohol..but is not that bad
AMF 10:35 PM - 21 December, 2006
Cali is a muthaf**kin' BALLA. I wish I had his drive at 15...