Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato Dj Upgrade Help

Justroz 10:26 AM - 3 May, 2014
Hi. I had serato dj intro and I upgraded to serato dj (I bought a new dj controller). my crates and library works fine with serato dj but I have an issue. all my tracks which where analyzed in dj intro haven't beat grid set. how can I re-analyze the tracks in order to set beat grids in serato dj? I don't want to set it manually by setting every single track because of the amount of the tracks. can I somehow set it more easily? thanx in advance
Tommy Deem 11:59 AM - 3 May, 2014
open sdj and when u do, make sure that ur controlller is disconnected. then u should see the analyze button and next to it set beatgrid box. check it and then analyze ur audio.
Tommy Deem 12:00 PM - 3 May, 2014
info also included in sdj manual....
Justroz 1:48 PM - 3 May, 2014
but the tracks are already analyzed but without beat grid set. can I re-analyze them?
Tommy Deem 3:02 PM - 3 May, 2014
why U couldn't??
Dj MacMillz 6:14 PM - 3 May, 2014
Don't just click the analyze button, because they are already analyzed and SDJ detects that.

You will have to select all the tracks and drag them unto the analyze button. Depending on the size of your library, you may have to do it in batches.
Justroz 6:48 PM - 3 May, 2014
I hope it works. thank you for the help
Tommy Deem 6:52 PM - 3 May, 2014
It works, that's how the program is ment to work xD
Youngtee 6:05 AM - 4 May, 2014
Hey Justroz,

You might want to post you issue in the help section say that tech support can jump in and help you out with you issue.
Youngtee 6:11 AM - 4 May, 2014
Excuse my spelling mistakes posted off my iPhone
Tommy Deem 9:24 AM - 4 May, 2014
for a god sake, read the manual xD it has all info about this kind of basics :)
Tommy Deem 9:26 AM - 4 May, 2014
Took like 5sec to look this issue from manual, page 19...
Justroz 11:07 AM - 4 May, 2014
oops. that's true. my issue solved. thank you very much