Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

How add a new serato product to your profile ?

numero6 4:41 PM - 25 April, 2014
Hi guys,
I just baught myself a Rane Sixty One and the Serato Remote.
I thought this was Serato products I could register on my profile but the list contains only Video expansion pack and Studio Plug in.
I'm I mistaking or just don't do it right ?
My best
jay.needz 8:17 PM - 5 May, 2014
I have the same Problem.... I had the SL1, now SL3... I deleted SL1, but I cannot add a new Product (only Video SL an stuff like that...)
Lozilla 8:17 PM - 8 May, 2014
+1
monchi 9:47 AM - 11 May, 2014
Scott S 6:21 PM - 6 October, 2013
Hi .........,

We have removed the functionality of registering other companies products on the user product page. It seems a bit pointless, as we do need to know a users serial number of their unit. The serial number is no good to us if the unit is broken or lost, and you will not be able to claim anything through us for another companies product.

If you wish to register your unit, you will need to do it on the website of the company that made the controller, eg Pioneer. Currently we only allow users to register Serato products on the Serato.com account profile.

Cheers!
Lozilla 4:44 PM - 14 May, 2014
I understand and agree with eliminating the serial number process, as it never made sense to me anyway. However; limiting the product listing to just software seems a bit odd. Why can't we list Pioneer or other branded products that are supported or in some cases branded as Serato based equipment? Eg; DDJ SX.
DJ JulioYEG 10:43 PM - 4 March, 2017
I have one product that shows up twice, how can I edit that and remove it?