DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

RE Latin Videos

DJ Icce 11:49 PM - 24 April, 2014
i have been browsing around for awhile for latin music videos and finally came across this page [link removed] they seem to be on point but i wanted to hear from all the serato djs on here if anyone has used the service and what they think about it if its worth getting or if they have any other suggestions to other ways on getting latin music videos thanks!!!
Joee 12:18 AM - 25 April, 2014
DJ Icce 12:26 AM - 25 April, 2014
thanks joee i seen that one but i just dont like the fact that they dont update it as often and it doesnt have much banda and regional videos =(
Joee 2:21 AM - 25 April, 2014
they have a good selection, you have to look past the main page, 52 pages of video
DJ Icce 5:42 AM - 7 August, 2014
nice thanks alot brotha!!
DJ Icce 7:32 PM - 7 August, 2014
bpmlatino dot com was what i refered to
DJ Carlos Diaz 11:49 PM - 25 November, 2014
The best one is www.bpmlatino.com

They have the most videos and the best quality of Latin videos. All genres (tropical, regional, reggaeton, pop, rock n espanol, 3ball, cumbias and remixes).

I recommend!
Joee 12:07 AM - 26 November, 2014
DJ Icce are you gonna start spamming the board with this again? we already heard you the first 20 times

& FIY, IMHO

i think latinosunidos is the best latin pool out there!
DJ Unique 12:43 AM - 26 November, 2014
Quote:
DJ Icce are you gonna start spamming the board with this again? we already heard you the first 20 times

& FIY, IMHO

i think latinosunidos is the best latin pool out there!

LOL… I was just about to comment as well.
Joee 2:48 AM - 26 November, 2014
www.latinosunidosonline.net

^^^^^ the BEST!!!!! better than all the rest…….lol
O.B.1 8:16 PM - 26 November, 2014
Can you guys recommend any good "tango" style tracks? I just got a request for it and I will admit that I am not well versed in that genre.
Preferably songs produced with a modern dance beat accompanying it.
Thanks in advance!
Joee 9:52 PM - 26 November, 2014
Quote:
Can you guys recommend any good "tango" style tracks? I just got a request for it and I will admit that I am not well versed in that genre.
Preferably songs produced with a modern dance beat accompanying it.
Thanks in advance!

www.taringa.net
raedonquan 7:21 PM - 30 November, 2014
Gotan project..... youtube them

santa maria is good
O.B.1 10:25 AM - 1 December, 2014
^already have that video, thanks!
It is a bit faster tempo than the dancers wanted, so I ended up playing an actual vinyl version of La Cumpasita, mixed with a beat from Craze - Bully Breaks... I had to ride the pitch a bit to make it work but all in all it sounded pretty nice.
:) I should play my real records more often!