DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Don't buy from Your Dj Drops.com

DeeJay P-Rez423 4:38 AM - 4 April, 2014
I ordered costume drops from them they sent me drops saying cj not dj then here is what Was in responses.

Hello -

That is 100% impossible and your ears are deceiving you. Here is how I know. Because we line all the drops up on one line and we use the same exact vocal cut of the DJ's name on all 5 drops.

So either they are all wrong or none of them are wrong. That's how I know your ears are deceiving you because you say the rest are fine.

Seth G YourDJSites.com YourDJDrops.com YourDJLogo.com YourDJSkins.com YourDJWebsites.com SinCitySpots.com www.facebook.com twitter.com Support Team
DeeJay P-Rez423 4:40 AM - 4 April, 2014
Aslo

Hello -

LMFAO. Pre scripted? Like I've ever had that complaint before with over 39,000 customers.

That's why I told you that you were really making yourself look foolish. I could never pre-script for a comment such as yours. It's absolutely insane that you think we put CJ in there instead of DJ. I will be remembering this one for a long time.

Thank you for the laughs.

Seth G YourDJSites.com YourDJDrops.com YourDJLogo.com YourDJSkins.com YourDJWebsites.com SinCitySpots.com www.facebook.com twitter.com Support Team
the_black_one 5:21 AM - 4 April, 2014
LOL

nm nh
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:43 AM - 4 April, 2014
That's not all it goes on and on saying it's not an error he also wrote.

Hello -

I am great at customer service when there is something actually wrong.

I can't fly to New York to fix your hearing or your lousy sound system.

LMFAO. You still don't get it do you??? You still think we decided to change out DJ for one drop and make it CJ. All for what reason???

WOW SMH. Rookies. I fear for the DJ world.
the_black_one 5:44 AM - 4 April, 2014
LOL **** delivering ****

nm nh
the_black_one 5:45 AM - 4 April, 2014
just for kicks .... can you upload a drop ???

nm nh
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:48 AM - 4 April, 2014
I will
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:51 AM - 4 April, 2014
I have an Ev sound system I didn't need to embarrass my self using that drop. When I can clearly hear cj with my headphones. Lol
djnak 6:32 AM - 4 April, 2014
Upload both the good and bad
DeeJay P-Rez423 6:53 AM - 4 April, 2014
I'm not sure how to upload I'm using android. I'll try in the morning with laptop.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:01 AM - 4 April, 2014
I just have one question....

Do you use a controller?

Maybe your ears are subliminally changing it or hearing for "not keeping it real"

CJ = Cuntroller Jockey

<runs and hides>
DeeJay P-Rez423 7:08 AM - 4 April, 2014
Lol this a good one. I did think about playing it off like I ment it to say cj because i like the drop line! Cj P-Rez is taking this party to the next level.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 10:52 AM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
Upload both the good and bad

Where are they??
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:23 AM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:

CJ = Cuntroller Jockey
<runs and hides>

LMAO....

Dead wrong.....
Laz219 1:21 PM - 4 April, 2014
I'll wait to hear it before I comment.
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:31 PM - 4 April, 2014
the_black_one 5:33 PM - 4 April, 2014
it does say " CJ" instead of DJ on the second link above

nm nh
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:38 PM - 4 April, 2014
At first I thought I was hearing it wrong! After second time playing it I knew it was cj it would have been better if it was vj at least. When I contacted the company Seth went on and on insulating me any way he can.
CMOS 5:49 PM - 4 April, 2014
That shit says CJ!!!
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:52 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
it does say " CJ" instead of DJ on the second link above

nm nh

Thank you
Chase Ra! 5:52 PM - 4 April, 2014
Wow. This Seth man is a complete idiot. Not only did he mess up on your drop, but he won't even admit it lol. Why won't he just go back and change it? Honestly, it would've been faster to fix the problem then to defend himself. Go back and look at the conditions that you agreed upon when buying the drop. Maybe you can take action... In a legal stand point, if he refuses... haha smh.
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:52 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
That shit says CJ!!!

Thank you
DeeJay P-Rez423 6:14 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
Wow. This Seth man is a complete idiot. Not only did he mess up on your drop, but he won't even admit it lol. Why won't he just go back and change it? Honestly, it would've been faster to fix the problem then to defend himself. Go back and look at the conditions that you agreed upon when buying the drop. Maybe you can take action... In a legal stand point, if he refuses... haha smh.

Your absolutely right! I started my email totelling him I loved the One that was done right. I would have bought more from him if he fixed the error. He doesn't know how to satisfy a customer. He thinks that since he has 39, 000 customers one unhappy customer won't hurt. He's wrong. I hope he gets the exposure he deserve.
SELECT 6:45 PM - 4 April, 2014
Hes like the John Travolta of DJ drops lol
DJ Inubito 6:57 PM - 4 April, 2014
Dude is straight up being unprofessional. Even if he did your drop correctly (he didn't), his attitude is crap.
DeeJay P-Rez423 7:06 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
Hes like the John Travolta of DJ drops lol

Lol
DeeJay P-Rez423 7:10 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
Dude is straight up being unprofessional. Even if he did your drop correctly (he didn't), his attitude is crap.

That's how I felt. I thought he would apologize for the error and then fix it. Boy was I wrong! He had the nerve to say it's my system. Lol I don't care how good your system is its never going to say Dj.
 6 7:22 PM - 4 April, 2014
It obviously says CJ and not DJ on the bad drop.

lol

nm
Rdent 7:23 PM - 4 April, 2014
^ damn yes he did fuck up and it does say CJ.......... imo he is totally unprofessional. No body that is a true professional will ever use "LMFAO" last time i check that shit does not fly in the pro world.
DeeJay P-Rez423 7:23 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
It obviously says CJ and not DJ on the bad drop.

lol

nm

Thanks
DeeJay P-Rez423 7:24 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
^ damn yes he did fuck up and it does say CJ.......... imo he is totally unprofessional. No body that is a true professional will ever use "LMFAO" last time i check that shit does not fly in the pro world.

Your right that's childish.
djdalite 8:39 PM - 4 April, 2014
deff says CJ, why dont you just let him listen to them side by side and ask him to re do it. Also if you pay with C.C you can always deny to them
DeeJay P-Rez423 8:49 PM - 4 April, 2014
I know I used a debit card so I'm not sure how that works. I'm done dealing with Seth he says he already listened to the drop and only replies back with nonsense.that's why I started this thread. To let others know his attitude.

Quote:
deff says CJ, why dont you just let him listen to them side by side and ask him to re do it. Also if you pay with C.C you can always deny to them
DJ VEE 8:54 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:

LMFAO
Aden 11:03 PM - 4 April, 2014
Thanks for posting this. I was going to use them but instead went with another company.
DeeJay P-Rez423 11:14 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
Thanks for posting this. I was going to use them but instead went with another company.

No problem. Now I just received this email.

LOL no there isn't. Error in your hearing bro. You stiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllll don't get it ?????

------Original Mail------From: <sales@yourdjdrops.com> To: <sales@yourdjdrops.com> Sent: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 17:38:03 -0400 EDT Subject: Other question or comment
Dj Shamann 11:37 PM - 4 April, 2014
What it sounds like is the "it'sssss" carried over into DJ, but the beginning of D(J) was truncated when they edited.

And it is definitely now CJ.
DeeJay P-Rez423 11:43 PM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
What it sounds like is the "it'sssss" carried over into DJ, but the beginning of D(J) was truncated when they edited.

I listened to it over and over, your right it's is part of the problem.
DeeJay P-Rez423 11:45 PM - 4 April, 2014
The big question is should I use it or not? I normally play out in a bar where everyone is feeling tipsy. I like the linea lot but the Cj is killing me.
Dj Shamann 11:46 PM - 4 April, 2014
I wouldn't use it, they should fix it. It's obvious what happened and they don't want to admit a simple editing mistake that can easily be fixed.
Rdent 11:47 PM - 4 April, 2014
^ the answer is simple..... JUST DON'T USE IT.... and also you can just make your own no big deal. i always found him and wigman to be lil too cheesy for my taste...
4mydawgz 11:58 PM - 4 April, 2014
Definitely sounds like CJ. They should fix in any case. Customer loyalty goes a long way.
DeeJay P-Rez423 12:19 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
^ the answer is simple..... JUST DON'T USE IT.... and also you can just make your own no big deal. i always found him and wigman to be lil too cheesy for my taste...

Thanks for the input I didn't plan on using it I just wanted opinions thank you
DeeJay P-Rez423 12:20 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
Definitely sounds like CJ. They should fix in any case. Customer loyalty goes a long way.

This guy Seth doses not think like that. Sad
DeeJay P-Rez423 12:28 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:

Can you please give me some pointer`s on how to make my own drops. Thanks
djdalite 12:42 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

I listened to it over and over, your right it's is part of the problem.

ya i looped it like 50 times, sounds like the SSSSSS got carried into it - still as its mixed it sounds like CJ
DeeJay P-Rez423 12:44 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
I wouldn't use it, they should fix it. It's obvious what happened and they don't want to admit a simple editing mistake that can easily be fixed.

Shout out to Dj Shamann! Thanks for the drop fix its no longer cj P-Rez I'm a Dj again
Rdent 2:28 AM - 5 April, 2014
^ lol realistically CJ is not far fetch .... with how the trend is going.... most club mixers are now serato dj built along with support for third party software... looks like Yourdjdrops.com is head of its time... everybody is going to change to CJ soon controller jock......

jokes aside, you can do a dj drop with any audio editing software... the free one would be audacity... but you can use any program that lets you edit audio... ableton and such.... what you need is a mic you saying your script (are anybody really) adding some effects if you want filters ect ect.... put it together and ............................................................ BAM you have dj drop.
DeeJay P-Rez423 2:38 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
^ lol realistically CJ is not far fetch .... with how the trend is going.... most club mixers are now serato dj built along with support for third party software... looks like Yourdjdrops.com is head of its time... everybody is going to change to CJ soon controller jock......

jokes aside, you can do a dj drop with any audio editing software... the free one would be audacity... but you can use any program that lets you edit audio... ableton and such.... what you need is a mic you saying your script (are anybody really) adding some effects if you want filters ect ect.... put it together and ............................................................ BAM you have dj drop.

Thanks the tip!
BIGG BEAR 3:17 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
Seth went on and on insulating me any way he can.

Did he use blankets,coats or foam lol

It 100% say CJ
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:16 AM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:

That was my thought too. It's way too close - if you did more than one drop - he could have done a simple edit (chop name from good to replace bad) to keep a happy customer. He could have gave you a small discount on your next order to make more money on your ass and keep u coming back,

Now you blew him out on the forum and NOBODY will use him now - lol.

Just curious how much were the drops (including the new 'cuntroller" drop)?
DJ VEE 3:18 PM - 5 April, 2014
Get it?
DJ VEE 3:24 PM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

LMFAO

Quote:
Get it?

Oops!
DJ VEE 3:49 PM - 5 April, 2014
I have not listened to it, but from what I read, a good majority agrees with you.
In any case, this guy seems to have spent more time and effort trying to prove you wrong than it would have taken to fix what you thought was wrong. And he responded to you in a very rude and demeaning manner.
You are his customer! I don't think he fully understands what that means!

That kind of talk might be alright between friends and so on, but NEVER with a customer! EVER!!! No matter how much you think the customer is wrong. It's ok to show a customer they might be mistaken in a tactful and polite way, but NEVER insult them.

I deal with customers in my day job everyday, where mistakes and downtime can get in to the hundreds of thousands of dollars. The pressure and tension can cause you to say the wrong things, believe me I know. But you have to remember as a buisness, your services can be replaced very quickly. Someone, somewhere is waiting in the wings to step in. His buisness needs you a little more as a customer than you need the services he provides. This guy is just plain stupid for handling it the way he did.

His first response should have been
"Sorry to hear that there is a problem, what can I do to correct it?"

After hearing what you are requesting, he needs to decide if that is something he is willing to do and keep his thoughts to himself.

The very least he should have done is re edit the drop until you are good with it and then give you a discount for future buisness. You might have then spread some good opinions about his buisness. But instead, you went on this forum with very negative reviews. The buisness he just lost from future clients is monumental compared to the small drop in the bucket of a profit he would lose from giving you a small discount and re working your drop.
You are only as good as your last job. Your reputation is everything when running a buisness.

Good for you for posting this.
What a long winded way for me to say that I would never use them, lol!
DeeJay P-Rez423 5:28 PM - 5 April, 2014
Quote:
I have not listened to it, but from what I read, a good majority agrees with you.
In any case, this guy seems to have spent more time and effort trying to prove you wrong than it would have taken to fix what you thought was wrong. And he responded to you in a very rude and demeaning manner.
You are his customer! I don't think he fully understands what that means!

That kind of talk might be alright between friends and so on, but NEVER with a customer! EVER!!! No matter how much you think the customer is wrong. It's ok to show a customer they might be mistaken in a tactful and polite way, but NEVER insult them.

I deal with customers in my day job everyday, where mistakes and downtime can get in to the hundreds of thousands of dollars. The pressure and tension can cause you to say the wrong things, believe me I know. But you have to remember as a buisness, your services can be replaced very quickly. Someone, somewhere is waiting in the wings to step in. His buisness needs you a little more as a customer than you need the services he provides. This guy is just plain stupid for handling it the way he did.

His first response should have been
"Sorry to hear that there is a problem, what can I do to correct it?"

After hearing what you are requesting, he needs to decide if that is something he is willing to do and keep his thoughts to himself.

The very least he should have done is re edit the drop until you are good with it and then give you a discount for future buisness. You might have then spread some good opinions about his buisness. But instead, you went on this forum with very negative reviews. The buisness he just lost from future clients is monumental compared to the small drop in the bucket of a profit he would lose from giving you a small discount and re working your drop.
You are only as good as your last job. Your reputation is everything when running a buisness.

Good for you for posting this.
What a long winded way for me to say that I would never use them, lol!

Very we'll said thank you.
 6 5:56 PM - 5 April, 2014
Put them on blast on every single social media outlet. What that guy did is just wrong.

No customer should ever be talked to that way.

(Or emailed)

nm
DeeJay P-Rez423 8:28 PM - 5 April, 2014
I tried letting hin know I was going to that he didn't seem to care at all.
Quote:
Put them on blast on every single social media outlet. What that guy did is just wrong.

No customer should ever be talked to that way.

(Or emailed)

nm
DJ VEE 1:18 PM - 6 April, 2014
I wonder if he win a few million playing the lotto and is just waiting for all the stuff to clear or found another place to work before he leaves the place and let them know with a drop he makes saying
"See ya BITCHES!!!"

Of course it will probably turn out saying

"See ya SNITCHES!!!" or something.
DeeJay P-Rez423 3:12 PM - 6 April, 2014
Too funny
DJ SPAIR 1:57 AM - 7 April, 2014
Correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds like Eric Edwards. Most likely DJ Drops is the middleman. Why not hit him up directly and explain your story. I'm sure he'd re-do it for free.

ericedwardsvo.com
AJDJ 2:27 PM - 7 April, 2014
it totally sounds like CJ man!!

OK but technically he was not lying buy saying that you are wrong because they used the same sample vocal for both of them...... this is true because I just stole both of those files from your sound cloud then put them into a wav editor and lined them up and they are both exactly the same!! its the "s" sound from the the word "it's" thats said before "DJ" blending into each other.....

so for the heck of it pasted the good "DJ" and muted the bad "DJ" and faded the "it's" sound out a little bit and now its sounds much better.......

I think the problem was in there editing not the recording... if the DJ part was pushed a few milliseconds further then the blend of "its" and "DJ" would have sounded fine!

Sorry for stealing your drop from your sound cloud.... there was no download button so I just jacked it..... but I did fix it!! if you give me your email I'll send you the fixed up file :)
AJDJ 2:45 PM - 7 April, 2014
never mind I just scrolled up a little bit and saw that you've already got it fixed..
Papa Midnight 8:34 PM - 7 April, 2014
It definitely says "C-J P-Rezz" in the second drop.
DJ Starjack 9:36 PM - 7 April, 2014
Ya'll should get your hearing checked man for those that said "definitely said CJ".

The only ones on here who figured out what actually is going is deez guys.

AJDJ
DJ Art Pumpin Payne
djdalite
Dj Shamann

Listen for the problem and not what your ears are telling you. The guys above figured it out.
 6 9:52 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Ya'll should get your hearing checked man for those that said "definitely said CJ".

AJDJ
DJ Art Pumpin Payne
djdalite
Dj Shamann

Listen for the problem and not what your ears are telling you. The guys above figured it out.

It definitely says CJ... because again, the editing was done wrong.

If it was right, then there wouldn't have been the need for a fix. Correct?

Get the fuck outta here

nm
Papa Midnight 10:02 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:

As of my last hearing test, I'm good up to 22KHz, but thanks for the suggestion.

It sounds like a "C" due to poor editing. The sound produced by annunciating "D" was cut off. As a result, and carry over from the previous cut, it produces a "C" sound, giving the effect of saying "CJ" instead of "DJ."

My hearing is fine.

A crowd or listener isn't going to give a damn about the editing though. All they're going to hear is "C-J-P-Rezz" and that's a wrap right there.

We know good and well what the problem is. If the editing was done correctly to begin with, we wouldn't be sitting here in this topic.
 6 10:11 PM - 7 April, 2014
Not only that, but more importantly, the lack of professionalism from that place is a bigger issue.

nm
DJ Reflex 10:22 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
As of my last hearing test, I'm good up to 22KHz, but thanks for the suggestion.

?? Are you a bat ??
Mr. Goodkat 10:36 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

?? Are you a bat ??

yeah, hearing very rarely goes past 20khz for the healthiest of ears.
slimmjimm 10:37 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

?? Are you a bat ??

www.facebook.com
Papa Midnight 10:45 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

?? Are you a bat ??

yeah, hearing very rarely goes past 20khz for the healthiest of ears.

Nope, just very lucky from what I understand. It's not fun sometimes, though, hearing the damned high pitched emissions from some sources.

As a note, bats are theorised to have a hearing range of ~100Hz to 200KHz - and produce echolocation at frequencies of 20KHz to 100KHz. This is all dependent on the species, of course.
Papa Midnight 10:46 PM - 7 April, 2014
SELECT 10:54 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Not only that, but more importantly, the lack of professionalism from that place is a bigger issue.

nm

Customer service is everything.

[IMG]i66.photobucket.com[/IMG][/URL]
DeeJay P-Rez423 12:03 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:

AJDJ
DJ Art Pumpin Payne
djdalite
Dj Shamann

I completely understand its one vocal cut saying Dj but the end product says Cj so its not what I asked for. I'm happy with the editing Dj Shamann did it sounds a lot better. My point is This guy Seth sucks when it comes to dealing with customers he also sucks at making dj drops. He definitely must be 3rd party so its going to cost him more money to get it right so screw Seth he will never get my business again. I only bought the drops to ensure no one can claim my mixes are there own. I did try using live over the weekend I don't really like it. I'm try scratching them in next time.
DeeJay P-Rez423 12:05 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:

nm

That's my point I would have understood if he handled it differently I would have never came here and started this. He could have just apologised and I would have been happy.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:40 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
As a note, bats are theorised to have a hearing range of ~100Hz to 200KHz - and produce echolocation at frequencies of 20KHz to 100KHz. This is all dependent on the species, of course.

Why did I just feel like I was just watching (or hearing) a snippet from The Big Bang Theory just now?
MarkOfOdessy 5:31 AM - 9 April, 2014
I was thinking about getting some drops from them before too… So happy I didn't, would never use anything with your in front of the website name haha
DJNC88 8:27 PM - 23 March, 2015
Before I read any of these reviews I (like an idiot) purchased a drop from this site and still haven't received the download after 5 days since the purchase. How long does it normally take to receive the download file?
DeeJay P-Rez423 8:35 PM - 23 March, 2015
]Before I read any of these reviews I (like an idiot) purchased a drop from this site and still haven't received the download after 5 days since the purchase. How long does it normally take to receive the download file?

I can't really remember but I think it was 24 hours like they promised. Did you check your email? they usually email you an attached link. Try using the email provided for help with orders. That's how I got in touch with the guy.
DJNC88 8:39 PM - 23 March, 2015
I can't really remember but I think it was 24 hours like they promised. Did you check your email? they usually email you an attached link. Try using the email provided for help with orders. That's how I got in touch with the guy.

Yes, I've consistently checked my email and spam folder but nothing. As well sent 2 message through the message center on the site with no response.
DeeJay P-Rez423 8:59 PM - 23 March, 2015
Quote:

Yes, I've consistently checked my email and spam folder but nothing. As well sent 2 message through the message center on the site with no response.

wow I'm sorry to hear that that really stinks. that's why I tried to let people know before then thing else happened to our dj community. that guy probably ran out of business and charged you for the Drop regardless. who's crazy now that I remember I got a notification from Google saying my email was hacked that I had to authenticate my user name and password and recreate it because it was hacked shortly after my purchase from your DJ drops. I'm sorry this happened to you Carolina.
DJNC88 10:21 PM - 23 March, 2015
Eh it is what it is I guess, at least it was only $15 lol but thanks. Just a lesson learned about research before purchasing .
DeeJay P-Rez423 10:24 PM - 23 March, 2015
Quote:
Eh it is what it is I guess, at least it was only $15 lol but thanks. Just a lesson learned about research before purchasing .

I feel your pain it was hard shopping around for DJ drops there aren't any real reviews in that market. but thanks to friends here my drop got fixed. shop around I'm sure you'll find something you could also make drops with fruity loops or other programs check into that take care.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 2:08 AM - 24 March, 2015
Interested to see if there's any update from Seth?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:49 AM - 24 March, 2015
Quote:

WHAT?

Do they have a FACEBOOK PAGE?

Man listen...

I wish I WOULD give someone 15 bucks for "Free"....
DeeJay P-Rez423 2:54 AM - 24 March, 2015
I received a promotional email from your DJ drops. inviting me a new years deal 10 drops for $75. I just looked at it like this guy must be nuts.
mozel tov 10:20 PM - 28 March, 2015
Well I read everything and it seems you didn't have a very good experience. DeeJay P-Rez423 feel free to contact me Rob@djpresskits.com maybe there's something I can do for you. I'm not one to bad mouth or speculate on other DJ Drop services but i can guarantee you I will do everything in my power to make you happy. Are you looking for male? Female? Spanish? Custom? mydjdrop.com
Kidd Kumar 10:35 PM - 28 March, 2015
Quote:
Well I read everything and it seems you didn't have a very good experience. DeeJay P-Rez423 feel free to contact me Rob@djpresskits.com maybe there's something I can do for you. I'm not one to bad mouth or speculate on other DJ Drop services but i can guarantee you I will do everything in my power to make you happy. Are you looking for male? Female? Spanish? Custom? mydjdrop.com

What a smart business man.. promote your service on a thread where unsatisfied customers are bashing your competitors... lmao
Papa Midnight 6:59 PM - 9 April, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

What a smart business man.. promote your service on a thread where unsatisfied customers are bashing your competitors... lmao

Opportunism at it's finest. Nothing wrong with that at all, hahaha.
JT Laboratory 3:40 AM - 21 May, 2015
Hi P-Rez do you have a dry version of your DJ name (without effects), I can try to correct, with this file it's difficult because of the effect bang, in the good one, on the D of DJ.

with correction: www.mixcloud.com

I have also an issue with them, but I don't bother to go in discussion, because I had a dry version it was easy to correct the mistake.

Indeed there customer service can use some improvement, I paid $40 for the British female DJ Drop, but the city had the wrong pronunciation.

There reply

Hello -

I see that is because you uploaded an mp3 file for the male order but not the female order.

You need to upload a pronunciation file every single time because none of our voice talents
see other orders for other voice talents. They only see the order that pertains to their
voice. So the female voice did not see the male's voice order and the male voice you
attached an mp3 file to but you did not do that for the female voice.

So unfortunately the female voice is going to charge for a revoice fee to say it again
because no file was given to her and she was expected to know how to say it on her own.

Unquote

In my idea -- I provided a file with the pronunciation... DJ Drops should distribute this to their voice artists.
latindj 3:13 PM - 21 May, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

WHAT?

Do they have a FACEBOOK PAGE?

Man listen...

I wish I WOULD give someone 15 bucks for "Free"....

Exactly. How did u pay? Dispute the charge.
DJNC88 5:05 PM - 19 June, 2015
After a few emails back and forth with whoever it is that operates the site I was able to get the drop I ordered and it was what I wanted. The only downside was it took longer then the advertised time frame on the website. Honestly it shouldn't have taken all of that to get an order but everything is taken care of now but it will be the last time I order from that site.
DJ Starjack 3:29 AM - 17 July, 2015
I've read they have over 40k DJ's that have ordered from them so they are probably pretty dang busy. I got mine in the 72 hours they advertise and I am happy. I'll be hitting them up once school comes back in and I'm spinnin' at the college bars again.
mozel tov 9:18 AM - 12 October, 2015
I think the customer is always right thats number one.

I'm single super driven no pets and i treat every customer the way i would want someone to treat me. Talk to your customer build a relationship. At the end of the day taking the extra 5 min can make leads and trust is a huge thing. mydjdrop.com does well because we listen. We listen to what you have to say, Every couple of months we add new voice-overs and recently we started to offer DJ logos and animated DJ logos. Mydjdrop.com is a solution to those of you who are looking for voice work and design. Ask for Rob www.facebook.com
dj garcia 6:39 AM - 22 October, 2015
I just order 8 drops from mydjdrops, Can't wait!
DJ Starjack 8:26 AM - 22 October, 2015
Sounds pretty fishy to me. MYdjdrop is saying they are different from YOURdjdrop?

You aren't much different in your creativity name wise. Probably the same owner.

LMFAO
Mighty Dragon Sounds 2:00 PM - 22 October, 2015
I haven't had an issue yet.
dj garcia 3:59 AM - 26 October, 2015
I just got my drops from mydjdrop and i am very happy with mine. No issues at all.
DJ Starjack 8:35 AM - 2 November, 2015
And I've gotten tons of drops from the same company YourDJDrops and had no issues at all.
odp 9:21 PM - 2 November, 2015
dame im late but its bad real bad lol cj on the ones lol
djizzytrack 8:45 PM - 25 July, 2016
Thats messed up, and then to argue with you about it. I get my custom dj drops from here www.commercialkings.com They have good drop voices and and killer effects.
Manny C dot com 4:08 AM - 12 August, 2016
A smart business man would've just said, "Sorry it sounds that way to you. Rest assured, that your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Here's another version that I think you'll like".
Sure, it would be A LITTLE more work, but the best outcome all-around.
Jose Antonio Gonzalez 2:05 AM - 27 February, 2019
Use this guys they are good and fast delivery:

Www.djdrops247.com
Jeremiah0511 6:03 PM - 10 March, 2020
Made a purchase since 3/1 and is still awaiting a response .
Tried emailing and calling the provided contact Info and have been unsuccessful.
Highly disappointed !
Not even a return email!!
Jeremiah0511 6:33 PM - 5 April, 2020
Awesomeness, will give this a try.
Much appreciated
Jason - Alexander 8:40 PM - 19 August, 2020
Wow, that's terrible and very unprofessional! I bought some drops from Wigman a few years ago. They were great. I also recently bought some from radiodjdrops.com

These were very different from the usual ones and had some cool Spanish & female drops. Can't wait to use them after this Pandemic finally ends!