Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato Remote 1.1 improvements

diego vega 12:19 AM - 28 March, 2014
Hi,

I have some suggestions to add to the 1.1 version of Serato Remote:

1.) IMPROVE FX control:
- when using single fx we can only control one parameter out of the 3 parameters, let us control the 3 parameters for more control
- when using multi fx mode we can only control one fx per fx box, instead of being able to control 3 separate fx per FX box
- add buttons to select which deck/sampler to apply each fx box to (this is really important, we must go back all the time to the computer to change this)
- beats selection button needs to be improved, there should be a faster way when making changes live to the fx, it would work better if it was visually like the loop rolls so I can jump immediately from 1/2 to 1/16 for example without scrolling through everything in between

2.) SAMPLER:
- add a button in Serato Remote to load the currently selected sample in Serato DJ, so there's no need to touch the computer
- let us save sample banks for future loading that we can browse via the browser/playlists (I know we can have A, B, C, D banks loaded, but let us save them as groups so we can load groups of samples instantly)
- add the QFX control to the sampler’s “extended view”, like in the “virtual deck” view
- let us edit the sample start point

3.) VIRTUAL DECK CONTROL:
- let us play, pause, change pitch, pitch bend, fast forward/rewind, etc so we can control a deck in internal mode. This would be cool for example if I have an SL3 and only 2 turntables, I could have a third virtual deck in internal mode in Serato remote and use it like a cd player.

Thanks!
Kristian Valdini 4:49 AM - 1 April, 2014
This..

3.) VIRTUAL DECK CONTROL:
- let us play, pause, change pitch, pitch bend, fast forward/rewind, etc so we can control a deck in internal mode.

K
Lumenex 6:15 PM - 6 April, 2014
Please add support for complete control of serato video with the serato remote app.
katmoda 9:04 PM - 19 November, 2014
I really would like pitch control added at the very least can we see pitch bend + - added?
viper9711 12:34 AM - 24 November, 2014
+1 for the First post